register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Guest woody674

I am a Registered Mental Health Nurse in the Uk

Guest woody674

I really could do with somebody's assistance or knowledge of RMN posts that are available in preferably Perth WA.

A little bit of info about myself:

I am making a general enquiry about any possible Registered Mental Health Nursing vacancies available in Perth. I am very keen to relocate to Australia from the UK and would consider moving as soon as an available job offer is made. I am 28 year old, single male, clean bill of health, full UK driving Licence and no criminal convictions.

My work experience consists of the last 10years working in a High Secure Forensic Mental Health Hospital in the NHS, one of three High Security Hospitals in England. The last five of which has been as a Registered Mental Health Nurse. For the last two years I have also worked for an outside agency working in a variety of mental health settings including acute wards, low secure units, rehab units and ICU’s. If there are any opportunity’s that you may feel might be of interest to me I’d be grateful if you could PM me please. Thank you.

Hi Woody, take a look at www.jobs.wa - currently there are plenty of jobs for your profession on there. Alternatively contact private hospitals such as hollywood hospital and ramsay health care in WA.

sunni

Guest colsha7

Hi,

My hubby is also a RMN he has secured a job with PR 121 at the hollywood clinic with Ramsay Health. Had an interview in Manchester in april....Another place is Perth Clinic they also offered him PR121 last April but we couldnt move then (kids finishing school)....We also contacted Graylands hospital but they werent offering any kind of sponsorship. Both Perth Clinic and The hollywood Clinic are private clinics (not really my hubbys cup of tea) he is currently a ward manager at medium secure forensic, but he says he can work anywhere...

There is a place in Melbourne.....Thomas Embling hospital (forensic) they offered him a 457 with PR after a year + $2000 relocation, we were tempted but we wanted PR...will be going (if he passes the meds) with 2 kids so need the security of the PR.

Hope you find something.

Good luck

Sharon.xx