Guest waltzing maltida

Medical - Is this something to worry about!

Guest waltzing maltida

Hi All

We have our medicals booked for early July and I am starting to worry about them! We are a family of four and are all healthy(i hope). My husband is a painter and decorator and 14 years ago fell while working and badly broke his left arm which resulted in him having a bar and pins inserted. He now has no wrist bone so can't bend his wrist. Since he recovered from operation etc he has been perfectly fine and has been working away ever since.

I am worried they will look for further information about this as i have read other people bringing letters from consultants/GP, but as it is not a current medical condition he is not under the care of any doctor and he has not been to our own GP as it doesn't cause him any bother.

I am hoping that this won't be an issue at our medicals. Has anyone else had any experience of this kind of thing!!!

Thanks a million

N:goofy:

Hi All

We have our medicals booked for early July and I am starting to worry about them! We are a family of four and are all healthy(i hope). My husband is a painter and decorator and 14 years ago fell while working and badly broke his left arm which resulted in him having a bar and pins inserted. He now has no wrist bone so can't bend his wrist. Since he recovered from operation etc he has been perfectly fine and has been working away ever since.

I am worried they will look for further information about this as i have read other people bringing letters from consultants/GP, but as it is not a current medical condition he is not under the care of any doctor and he has not been to our own GP as it doesn't cause him any bother.

I am hoping that this won't be an issue at our medicals. Has anyone else had any experience of this kind of thing!!!

Thanks a million

N:goofy:

Hi there, you have nothing to worry about, I am a carpenter and broke my arm resulting it been pinned, sounds like the same break, we had our visas granted last after getting referred for 3 weeks

Cheers Lee

Guest waltzing maltida

Thanks for this Lee, At this stage we are worrying about everything, We have never committed any crime and we are worring about the Police certificates!!!.... It was such a bad break his wrist is now fused and it required skin graft to re-build as it was a compound fracture...As he has been working away with no compliants i am sure it will be fine but you just never know!! thank you for your response!!! how you moved yet??

hi me, vicky and darci will be moving out in a couple of years but are activating our visas at christmas, we are heading to perth. Really looking forward to the move but the current exchange rate is holding us back for a couple of years, hopefully it will start to recover soon