register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Guest NGH

Health requirements finalised??

Guest NGH

Hi, my husband, children and myself had our medicals on May 27th in Manchester. I checked on the immi.gov website today for any updates and it now says: Health requirements finalised 10/06/2011. What does this mean? Anyone else had this?

TIA Nat x :biggrin:

Most people will have seen this status.

If you took your medicals without being asked then it means nothing more than your medicals have been finalised. If you were asked to present for medicals by CO, then this is likely the last step in the process and you could here some visa news soon.

Guest NGH

Thank you Pumpkin. Yes it was our CO that asked for them. Fingers crossed that we hear some good news soon x

Guest flamboyant
Thank you Pumpkin. Yes it was our CO that asked for them. Fingers crossed that we hear some good news soon x

CONGRATS You are one of the Lucky Ones, Coz I have been waiting for a month now and the status for my medicals is still Requested..I took my Medicals on 13 May 2011 and still nothing....I am sure you will hear the Golden Words from your CO Shortly.

Cheers and All the Best

we took our meds on 6th april..and were finalised on 2nd may...but still have no CO ...so we are still waiting :wacko::wacko:

skills test 10/08/10, passed 29/08/10, 176 skilled sponsored applied 06/09/10, email from DIAC 18/03/11, meds and police checks 06/04/11,all documentation met 17/6/11...visa granted 20/6/11 flying to Sydney 07/11/11 then moving up to QLD:biggrin: