Family Sponsored 176- Where are you now?

jimithechew

Hi all

Long time no speak. last time I checked DIAC were at Aug 10 for us 176er's hopefully next update they will be at Sep 10,

speak soon and don't give up hope, it will happen!

Hi jimithechew,

Welcome back to the great thread. On which day of june did you apply? Could you update your signature?

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi jimithechew,

Welcome back to the great thread. On which day of june did you apply? Could you update your signature?

Hiya

I would however my vetasses dates and trade are very specific and I know for a fact that they (DIAC) could easily pinpoint who I am. My meaning of this is that I know (various sources) that they monitor all these sites. There has been many questions That I have posted which could in some way shape of form jeopardise my visa app, though they may seem unimportant and trivial to the normal user, may make a nosey DIAC agent start poking around into my file,:wideeyed: not that I have some sort of dodgy hidden history, just don’t want to ruin our chance to get to Oz, for an off the cuff comment or question, hence my sketchy signature dates.!!!

However I don’t mind telling you that I applied only a couple of days before you, talk about cutting it fine!!! were hoping to go over to Perth after the Olympics next summer, should we get our visa of course!

Hiya

I would however my vetasses dates and trade are very specific and I know for a fact that they (DIAC) could easily pinpoint who I am. My meaning of this is that I know (various sources) that they monitor all these sites. There has been many questions That I have posted which could in some way shape of form jeopardise my visa app, though they may seem unimportant and trivial to the normal user, may make a nosey DIAC agent start poking around into my file,:wideeyed: not that I have some sort of dodgy hidden history, just don’t want to ruin our chance to get to Oz, for an off the cuff comment or question, hence my sketchy signature dates.!!!

However I don’t mind telling you that I applied only a couple of days before you, talk about cutting it fine!!! were hoping to go over to Perth after the Olympics next summer, should we get our visa of course!

Thank you very much for your kind advice. :biggrin:

Guest Clarinsred

Submitted family sponsor visa October 2008, I'm a primary school teacher...still haven't heard anything since first submitting...

Hi All,

I wanted to ask that My sponsor filled the online application form on 23 of July. I still haven't got any confirmation email from DIAC for this?

I did got an email from DIAC on 23 July with all the same email body as of the email sent by them as an acknowledgement of Visa application lodgement, the only difference was there was TRIM FILE REFERENCE#. In previous email it was blank.

But as per forums it has nothing to do with sponsorship application and its DIAC internal reference number? But I dont agree as so much co incidence. has anybody share the same experience?

Can you pl let me know that how much time DIAC takes to confirm the receipt of online sponsorship form?

Guest garynhelen

Hi all,

We are family sponsored, applied June 2009, online. Just wondering where I can find the online form my brother (sponsor) need to fill in? Apologies if this had already been addressed, I had no luck finding the information.

Thanks,

helen

Guest garynhelen
Hi all,

We are family sponsored, applied June 2009, online. Just wondering where I can find the online form my brother (sponsor) need to fill in? Apologies if this had already been addressed, I had no luck finding the information.

Thanks,

helen

Also, when I just checked the document checklist on my online status, there is nowhere where it says family sponsor form? Only family tree diagram, which I've done.

Hi all,

Thanks,

helen

The online sponsorship form is available on this Page

or

here is the direct link that you can sen to your brother.

Hope it helps

Also, when I just checked the document checklist on my online status, there is nowhere where it says family sponsor form? Only family tree diagram, which I've done.

Here is the extract from DIAC website

Changes to state nominated and family sponsored GSM visas – 1 July 2010

From 1 July 2010, applicants for certain GSM applications will be required to demonstrate that they have been nominated by a state or territory government agency or sponsored by an eligible relative apply. These amendments relate to the following visa subclasses:

Skilled – Sponsored (Migrant) Visa (Subclass 176)

Skilled – Sponsored (Residence) Visa (Subclass 886)

Skilled – Regional Sponsored (Provisional) Visa (Subclass 475)

Skilled – Regional Sponsored (Provisional) visa (subclass 487)

Departmental forms and systems currently do not facilitate proof of nomination or sponsorship at time of lodgement. However, system changes are currently being pursued.

In the meantime, to lodge a valid application, applicants should lodge their visa application form once the relevant state or territory government agency or sponsoring relative have agreed to sponsor them. The nominating state or territory government agency or sponsoring eligible relative should then complete the associated nomination or sponsorship form using the TRN number provided to the visa applicant when lodging the visa application. The nominating state or territory government agency or sponsoring relative should lodge the form within 28 days to demonstrate that the applicant is nominated or sponsored.

Guest garynhelen
The online sponsorship form is available on this Page

or

here is the direct link that you can sen to your brother.

Hope it helps

Ah, thank you so much! I looked at that page but obviously not thoroughly enough! Just need to get my brother moving now before he decides to move somewhere else!!

Helen

Hi Helen

this is very strange, We are 176 family sponsored and our checklist definetly has "evidence of relationship to sponsor"...Do you have an agent??

Just wanted to let you know we got our Visa this morning

176 Family sponsor

Applied 11 Oct 2011

CO 16th June 2011

Meds 29th June PCC's 28th June:biggrin:

Good luck to everyone still waiting

Congrats..best Of Luckkk ( iam assuming u applied on Oct 2010 :)

Guest thebarclaysfromscotland

:confused:We lodged our 176 visa on 4th jan 2011 all paper work in by 30th april as we got email on 18th march(quite a surprise) when you see how long others have had to wait.I would be gratefull if anybody could answer the question what happens now. We applied online so,did all the paperwork ourselves. do we just receive an email to tell us that we have it,and does a co only contact you if they need something ,thanks for reading this

Archived