Family Sponsored 176- Where are you now?

jimithechew

Guest myboysjam

Hi, we are heading to Perth, from the people my hubby has been talking to there are quite a few joiner jobs to be had out there.....I'm hoping so anyway!! If visa is through soon we are hoping for him to go out in September and then us all moving out after Christmas, once he has hopefully sorted out work, house etc.

Where abouts in WA you planning on, we are looking at Secret Harbour in Perth.

Valerie :)

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jen257
pleased can you share your ANZSCO Code ?

and time line if possible

Yeah sure. Anzsco code 233512 Mechanical Engineer

Skills assessment June 2010, ielts august 2010, applied 17 aug 2010, police checks April 2011, meds finalised may 2011, co 6 jun 2011.

Guest Jen257
Hi

We applied Sept 2010 and got our visa last week!

Good luck to those of you still waiting.

Well that is amazing! I expect u are made up. Can't understand how you have got yours before ours? Was yours straight forward?

Goodness I hope going off your result, ours is not far behind.

Again, congrats!!

Guest VXM665

Hi All,

If you have already submitted all the documents including medical and police clearances, CO won't come and say HI. He will straight away assess and give you the visa.

If you haven't submitted the required documents, CO will come to you with request. Mind it please.

Well that is amazing! I expect u are made up. Can't understand how you have got yours before ours? Was yours straight forward?

Goodness I hope going off your result, ours is not far behind.

Again, congrats!!

Yeah, great! Thanks - we are very pleased as you can imagine! Hopefully yours will be very soon. Ours was very straightforward. We did the application ourselves.

Hi All,

We have applied for 176 family sponsored March 2009 as graphic designer. We are cat 4 and have everything crossed we are in the 10,000 to be processed in the coming financial year.

We are being sponsored by my sister who lives in perth and she is preggers with her first baby, so am hoping we'll be there to help support her.

Good luck everyone.

Hi, we are heading to Perth, from the people my hubby has been talking to there are quite a few joiner jobs to be had out there.....I'm hoping so anyway!! If visa is through soon we are hoping for him to go out in September and then us all moving out after Christmas, once he has hopefully sorted out work, house etc.

Where abouts in WA you planning on, we are looking at Secret Harbour in Perth.

Valerie :)

Hiya

Prob aiming to go to Freo, have family there so could do with the support network with two little ones, I have looked on seek and a couple of other jobsites but currently there are no jobs, obviously this is not the whole of market, where did you or your OH see all these jobs?:err:

there are lots of Chippie jobs, will he move into that field? im staying in the workshop!!!

Cheers JTC

Hi everyone 

We lodged our 176 family sponsor visa on 1st June.

We have been told that the process could take around 18-24mths but after reading on here we have found that it could be as quick as 9-12mths! We are cat 3 and we are staying in cat 3 when the changes happen in July.

Hope we are all not waiting to long! 

Hi everyone 

We lodged our 176 family sponsor visa on 1st June.

We have been told that the process could take around 18-24mths but after reading on here we have found that it could be as quick as 9-12mths! We are cat 3 and we are staying in cat 3 when the changes happen in July.

Hope we are all not waiting to long! 

:biggrin:Who says it could be as quick as 9-12 months??!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin:

Guest Rah Rah

Blimey this is one of the only family sponsored threads iv seen...

We were family sponsored, applied in April 2009, but we have jumped ship and managed to get SS from SA as we were told we were looking at another 2/3 years.

Best of luck everyone i hope the visa's start coming through soon.

Sarah x

Guest guest38933
so close now...

just checked online and seen all my documentation has been met today...

just the last step to wait for........:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

OMG so is ours :)

When is the deadline for your co ours is june 27th?

Rob

OMG so is ours :)

When is the deadline for your co ours is june 27th?

Rob

I am presuming that this is it...I honestly dont know...what else can be done if all my paperwork is in and done/checked/passed?? 3 months for DIAC is up today...but at least now I know things are moving :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Is all your documentation 'met' then?

Guest hellorajshahi
I am presuming that this is it...I honestly dont know...what else can be done if all my paperwork is in and done/checked/passed?? 3 months for DIAC is up today...but at least now I know things are moving :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Is all your documentation 'met' then?

on 17/06/2011 ur all document met including medical and pcc ?

Guest Jen257
so close now...

just checked online and seen all my documentation has been met today...

just the last step to wait for........:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Hi. Oh that is good news! Ours is at the same stage but one still says required. Were not doing anything about it cuz a few days ago our co said he only wanted a utility bill from our sponsor and never mentioned anything about this particular required item.

We will of course give it to him if he asks but hopefully we are waiting for a decision. Come Monday, you never know!!

Good luck!

Hi. Oh that is good news! Ours is at the same stage but one still says required. Were not doing anything about it cuz a few days ago our co said he only wanted a utility bill from our sponsor and never mentioned anything about this particular required item.

We will of course give it to him if he asks but hopefully we are waiting for a decision. Come Monday, you never know!!

Good luck!

I'll be checking tonight...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Good luck!

hi

dose your CO asked only for only one evidence of residency for your sponsor ?

because i have submitted 4 evidences ( water - elec. tel. - even the home contract ) of my sponsor

Dear All family sponsored visa applicants,

I have just finished uploading all documents required in the check list. Did you upload form 80 or not? Is it required to be uploaded ?