Family Sponsored 176- Where are you now?

jimithechew

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lord above!!! got a CO today!!! can't believe it. Lodged our FS 176 mid June 2011, madness,

Need to supply.

Form 80

Meds

Police checks and

Proof my sister can supprt us if needs be. Hopefully get most of this in 28 days, though the form 80 looks epic to fill in!!!

Good luck all!!!

Lord above!!! got a CO today!!! can't believe it. Lodged our FS 176 mid June 2011, madness,

Need to supply.

Form 80

Meds

Police checks and

Proof my sister can supprt us if needs be. Hopefully get most of this in 28 days, though the form 80 looks epic to fill in!!!

Good luck all!!!

Brilliant well done. It's all coming true. June applicants already

Guest Chandana
CO Allocated : 06 December

Application Date : 02 June

Medicals & PCC to be submitted.

All grace to GOD....

Congradulations..!:smile::smile::smile:

Guest Chandana

I was informed by my agent that the application is "Processing". Does anybody know what is next ? Will the CO allocated shortly.

----------------------

176 FS lodged on 16/06/2011,Awaiting CO, PCC & Meds pending

Guest roxychick176

Hi Guys

New to this, can't find the signature line option so here's my timeline:

Jan 2011 IELTS/March 2011 AISTL/176 lodged 3rd June 2011/7th Dec 2011 CO (requested medicals and police check)

:biggrin:

Update is that Got CO Assigned today from team 4.

Application type: 176 FS

Applied: 17th May 2011.

CO Assigned: 09/12/2011

CO Requested for Medicals and PCC.

Guest Chandana
Update is that Got CO Assigned today from team 4.

Application type: 176 FS

Applied: 17th May 2011.

CO Assigned: 09/12/2011

CO Requested for Medicals and PCC.

Congrats..!

-----------------------------

176 FS lodged on 16/06/2011,CO awaiting,PCC and Meds pending

Hi All,

I am new to the forum and recently applies for 176 family sponsored visa- 11/11/11

Looks like we are in for a long wait...

Hi,

I thought no one would bother going for FS 176 post July as I was under the impression that you no longer got points from family members?!?! is this not the case? did you get points for being family sponsored?

Cheers

JTC

Hi,

I thought no one would bother going for FS 176 post July as I was under the impression that you no longer got points from family members?!?! is this not the case? did you get points for being family sponsored?

Cheers

JTC

I think You still get points if your family member is located in Regional Australia.

I think You still get points if your family member is located in Regional Australia.

No points for family Sponsored 176/886

See extract from http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/whats-new.htm#b

Eligible family members can sponsor applicants on a subclass 176 or subclass 886 visa, however no points are awarded.

State or Territory nomination and designated area sponsorship

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD=width: 56%]

Points will be awarded for nominated sponsorship as follows: Points

[/TD]

[TD=width: 44%]

Description of sponsorship

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[/TD]

Nomination by a state or territory government under a state migration plan, for the purposes of a subclass 176 or 886 application

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[/TD]

Nomination by a state or territory government under a state migration plan, or sponsorship by an eligible relative, to a designated area for the purposes of a subclass 487 or subclass 475 Skilled – Regional Sponsored application.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Ticket Booked from web = Rs.90400/=

Ticket purchased from Agent = Rs.96000/=

These two above do not offer additional baggage allowance like 20Kg luggage plus 5 kg hand carry

Tickets Booked through IOM

Cost = Rs.60000/= (means 36,000 Concession)

Baggage allowance is 40Kg plus 7 kg hand carry

As per IOM website, any migrant (Skilled migration included) holding a PR visa is eligiable for a consessional air fare if using IOM booking services. For details check http://www.iom.int/jahia/Jahia/pid/1820

regards

Wow, things are moving super fast!!!

Really pleased for EVERYONE with a CO...

Wow, still cant believe they are up to June!

Even though the allocation dates page say they are up to April, it must be that some processing teams are ahead of others, only explanation. Good work DIAC!

All getting scary now, as soon as you submit everything, thats it, time to start packing up and looking for jobs alot more seriously!

Good job our house is on the market already, no buyer though...

I was guessing that I will have a CO by April, but at this rate looks like it could be as early as January or February!!

Thanks Jimmy for letting us know what was still required. I stared filing that Form 80 but woha! will pick that up when they definitely ask for it I though! Did you fill in form 1221 at all please?

So, what sort of evidence are you planning to get from your sister, pay slips, bank statements?

Christmas is sure to come early for a few more of us, woohoo!!

• 3 weeks later...
@ Wabound,

Where you headed in WA??? were going for Fremantle!

We are planning to go to Perth where we have family. Fremantle is beautiful, I loved it! But really, if we get a job offer elsewhere, we will have to go there, looking like Melbourne may be a possibility... Please that you submitted everything, well done, thats an achievement!! Wont be long now...

Archived