You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

natmark

From referred to finalised to granted all in one night!

Well it's been quite a night. My husband and my daughter's meds were uploaded and finalised last week. My newborn son's (Noah) were couriered last week and arrived on Monday. Mine were uploaded on Tuesday and referred on Wednesday (not sure for what?). Before I went to bed last night my referred meds were changed to finalised. Noah's meds were finalised when I got up at half 3 this morning to feed him.

Then when I woke up this morning to an email from our agent stating our visa has been granted! Our case officer has been great the whole way and must have been waiting to push that grant button as soon as he got confirmation of Noah's meds!

We are so so happy but not looking forward to telling the parents that it's actually going ahead.

This has been such a long process (despite what my timeline may suggest) and a dream that began 6 years ago has finally been realised!

I'm off to have some champers now!!

Natalie

26.3.10 Vetassess submitted; 22.5.10 IELTS (Band 8.5); 18.6.10 Pos Skills Ass; 11.1.11 SA s/s applied; 22.3.11 SA SS granted; 24.3.11 176 SS visa app submitted!; 16.4.11 CO assigned; 18.5.11 PCC completed; 21.5.11 Meds completed; 10.6.11 Meds finalised + visa granted!

Congrats Natalie!! You guys have waited too long and deserve every bit of it!!!!

Good luck with the future!!! :hug:

armandra!

Vic SS online app: 6 Jan 2011 | ACS online app: 13 Apr | ACS Positive (Analyst Programmer): 20 Jun | Vic SS approved: 22 Jun | 176 e-Lodged: 23 Jun | CO: 08 Jul | Meds: 25 Jul | PCC: 05 Aug | Grant: 10 Aug | Wooohooooooo: Lifetime! :wink:

WOW congratulations ..... I'm still waiting my meds were referred on 25th May OH and boys finalised on the same day so I'll just have to keep everything crossed.

Good Luck with it all, I guess the hard work starts now x

congratulations from us here too :biggrin::biggrin:

skills test 10/08/10, passed 29/08/10, 176 skilled sponsored applied 06/09/10, email from DIAC 18/03/11, meds and police checks 06/04/11,all documentation met 17/6/11...visa granted 20/6/11 flying to Sydney 07/11/11 then moving up to QLD:biggrin:

Guest flamboyant

You Guys are REALLY LUCKY !! All the Best for your new life ahead!

Cheers

Thanks everyone!

We're really excited to start planning the next chapter of our lives and raising our two children in Oz!

Good luck to you all

Natalie

26.3.10 Vetassess submitted; 22.5.10 IELTS (Band 8.5); 18.6.10 Pos Skills Ass; 11.1.11 SA s/s applied; 22.3.11 SA SS granted; 24.3.11 176 SS visa app submitted!; 16.4.11 CO assigned; 18.5.11 PCC completed; 21.5.11 Meds completed; 10.6.11 Meds finalised + visa granted!

Guest Taylor72

Congratulations Natalie and family, your new journey has begun x We off to Brisbane July, scarey exciting times ahead !! Good luck with the parents, i really feel for you having just done the deed myself. Our house completes end of the month and just told the parents that we going in July. Quite an odd reaction really i got, not what i expected might as well of told them i was going to Blackpool !! Very strange no tears , no well done absolutely nothing. The most bizarre reaction ever !!!! i kind of feel unloved really lol !! we were close till i dared to step out the box and do something different and now i feel like a stranger. Maybe its their way or maybe its me seeing something thats not there because of my own emotions and guilty feelings. But weve come this far and got to keep going . Good luck and will be thinking of you.

Take care Annette x

Congratulations!!!! :biggrin:

Me, hubby and our two gorgeous girls.

Arrived in Australia 22nd March 2012

Congratulations Natalie and family, your new journey has begun x We off to Brisbane July, scarey exciting times ahead !! Good luck with the parents, i really feel for you having just done the deed myself. Our house completes end of the month and just told the parents that we going in July. Quite an odd reaction really i got, not what i expected might as well of told them i was going to Blackpool !! Very strange no tears , no well done absolutely nothing. The most bizarre reaction ever !!!! i kind of feel unloved really lol !! we were close till i dared to step out the box and do something different and now i feel like a stranger. Maybe its their way or maybe its me seeing something thats not there because of my own emotions and guilty feelings. But weve come this far and got to keep going . Good luck and will be thinking of you.

Take care Annette x

Hi Annette

That's a bit of a strange reaction then :wideeyed: I expect they are a bit shocked that's all though. My MIL babysat for us last night and when we got back our girls had told her we were thinking of going in Nov and she got a bit upset and said what about christmas??? I did feel really sad, guilty and a bit upset :confused: It's a right rollercoaster of emotions for me at the moment! Hubby doesn't seem too fazed!

Take care x

Me, hubby and our two gorgeous girls.

Arrived in Australia 22nd March 2012

Guest aries

Hi all,

Help me out with this

I did my medicals on June 7.

On the very next day online status changed to "Further medical results received" for X-ray & HIV with "Health requirements outstanding".

After two days the status changed to "Further medical results referred":huh:

On 10th June the status changed to "Health requirements finalised " , but for Xrays and others its still showing referred.

What does this mean?????????

Hi all,

Help me out with this

I did my medicals on June 7.

On the very next day online status changed to "Further medical results received" for X-ray & HIV with "Health requirements outstanding".

After two days the status changed to "Further medical results referred":huh:

On 10th June the status changed to "Health requirements finalised " , but for Xrays and others its still showing referred.

What does this mean?????????

Mine did that. It means that your meds are finalised and now comes the wait for your visa!

Hope that helps

Guest aries
Mine did that. It means that your meds are finalised and now comes the wait for your visa!

Hope that helps

Thanks for the reply.

Now I can stop worrying about my medicals