tonyman

Male or Female

We must have all asked ourselves the question sometime in our lives ........i wish i had been born a female or i wish i had been born a male ............i know from a sexual way that many males including myself .....if i was born a female i would be a lady of the night and enjoy the intercourse , thats what most hot blooded males want......but is this true .....for me yes......

Voted Best Newcomer 2010 by PIO Members.......Thank you....x

strangely Tony no :laugh:

Job offer April 2011, Reccie July 2011, 457 submitted 21/09/2011, my medical only 14/10/11, medical submitted 21/10/11 (IT issues), referred 21/10/11, approved 27/10/11, landed 24/4/12, PR submitted (decision ready) June 2012, PR granted August 2013

strangely Tony no :laugh:

i beg to differ .......we have all asked ourselves ....whats it like on the other side .......i would not like to have been a woman for the monthly strawberry season .......giving berth .....id rather give ..like i did 4 times .......

Guest Guest16631

:wideeyed::eek::huh::nah::shocked::swoon:

in the words of tink seriously :nah:

Job offer April 2011, Reccie July 2011, 457 submitted 21/09/2011, my medical only 14/10/11, medical submitted 21/10/11 (IT issues), referred 21/10/11, approved 27/10/11, landed 24/4/12, PR submitted (decision ready) June 2012, PR granted August 2013

Guest guest37336
We must have all asked ourselves the question sometime in our lives ........i wish i had been born a female or i wish i had been born a male ............i know from a sexual way that many males including myself .....if i was born a female i would be a lady of the night and enjoy the intercourse , thats what most hot blooded males want......but is this true .....for me yes......

If I had been female mate I would have told ME to bugger off several times and never darken my doorstep again,:biglaugh:.

Try some experimentation mate, Friday night, lights dimmed, good ladies wardrobe, Barry White in the background, scatter cushions, candles, smelly essences, etc.

You may surprise yourself, well you will surprise the wife and kids when the cinema showing has been cancelled and they arrive home early.:policeman::shocked:

Cheers Tony.

Guest The Ropey HOFF

You are coming from a male point of view, just because your a horny little devil, doesn't mean if you were a woman that you would be the same, nooooooooooooooo matey women use sex to lure us studs in and when they bleed us dry they shut up shop.

It's so cold in Mackay that if it was any shorter, I would be my brother's sister...:wink::biglaugh:

Cheers, Bobj.

What a strange thing to be thinking about.

If I was a woman though, I would definately want to be a lesbian

I want it all, and I want it now.

What a strange thing to be thinking about.

If I was a woman though, I would definately want to be a lesbian

i can think of stranger things than this believe me but this site would not allow it...........:biggrin:.....

i always thought you were a woman...! ....:wink:

Just become a "weekend woman" mate,theres a few on here,theres no shame in it:hug:,get yerself a sensible court shoe and some 6 inch heels for mood changes,some stockings,i prefer fishnet with a seam but dont let me influence you:cute:

Follow these simple rules and your halfway there....ALLWAYS have a little £50 note slotted in a postage stamp sized slit in your purse that your oh doesnt know about UNTILL YOU want something when your out with oh then exitedly REMEMBER you've got £50!:skeptical:

DO send off for stephanie powers make up and creams and allkinds of garbage like "apricot blemish fighting scrub":goofy: that is dearer than gold,even tho theres only 30 bob and a toffee crisp wrapper in the bank account,buy fancy shampoo for yourself that costs an arm and a leg then go to poundland and get a 6 gallon bottle of purple/orange or blue shampoo for your oh:yes:.

When the takeaway comes make a big hole in yer OH's meal even tho you know he doesnt want any of your meal because its seafood,do this shamelessly btw!:arghh:

Wait untill your oh is stoned/mashed or both and pour a load of whiskey into a jug and hide it under the sink to stop them enjoying themselves anymore that nite,and tell them they've drank it,UNTILL the next day then fess up with the oft used excuse..."well i didnt want yer falling down the stairs again fellah":mad::laugh:

Thats enuf for now mate,i might be back with more pointers,good luck with your transformation mrs:wubclub:

"The problem with neo conservative capitalism and it's insatiable greed for more wealth and disparity amongst the populace,is that it ended up being the catalyst for the great depression and modern recession"

Me,tonight:wubclub:

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Up until now i always though Tonyman sounded ............... normal.:goofy::wubclub:

thats ok , you guys go ahead and mock .........all i want to do is turn up at the meet in the lucky shag in Perth in my new red frock ,how else will we know who`s who.....is nothing sacred ..............

Just become a "weekend woman" mate,theres a few on here,theres no shame in it:hug:,get yerself a sensible court shoe and some 6 inch heels for mood changes,some stockings,i prefer fishnet with a seam but dont let me influence you:cute:

Follow these simple rules and your halfway there....ALLWAYS have a little £50 note slotted in a postage stamp sized slit in your purse that your oh doesnt know about UNTILL YOU want something when your out with oh then exitedly REMEMBER you've got £50!:skeptical:

DO send off for stephanie powers make up and creams and allkinds of garbage like "apricot blemish fighting scrub":goofy: that is dearer than gold,even tho theres only 30 bob and a toffee crisp wrapper in the bank account,buy fancy shampoo for yourself that costs an arm and a leg then go to poundland and get a 6 gallon bottle of purple/orange or blue shampoo for your oh:yes:.

When the takeaway comes make a big hole in yer OH's meal even tho you know he doesnt want any of your meal because its seafood,do this shamelessly btw!:arghh:

Wait untill your oh is stoned/mashed or both and pour a load of whiskey into a jug and hide it under the sink to stop them enjoying themselves anymore that nite,and tell them they've drank it,UNTILL the next day then fess up with the oft used excuse..."well i didnt want yer falling down the stairs again fellah":mad::laugh:

Thats enuf for now mate,i might be back with more pointers,good luck with your transformation mrs:wubclub:

:biglaugh::biglaugh:brickies hands and seamed stockings wudna go pabs :no:

Guest The Ropey HOFF
thats ok , you guys go ahead and mock .........all i want to do is turn up at the meet in the lucky shag in Perth in my new red frock ,how else will we know who`s who.....is nothing sacred ..............

I have just tried to google - the lucky shag in perth and i can't tell you what came up on this family friendly site, but .............. if i'm not on here much, you know where i will be.:laugh:

:err: ok thats two threads ... me thinks your having a bit of a crisis ... with the issues of bra's and being a woman etc ... i think its good that your embracing your feminine side :wink: good on ya !

to much partying to much booze gives you spots and makes you snooze!

sharon.

:huh: Guilty as charged ... on a couple of counts.. hehe .. i have to say i do the shampoo trick ... :wink:

to much partying to much booze gives you spots and makes you snooze!

sharon.

:huh: Guilty as charged ... on a couple of counts.. hehe .. i have to say i do the shampoo trick ... :wink:

I bet yer bleedin do Sharon!:mad::laugh:,hers looks all lovely and thick and creamy,kinda shimmery,made out of crushed pearls and stuff:daydreaming:,i usually get a big bottle of purple chemical waste stuff that looks like blackcurrant juice:sad::no:,good job i dont care innit:wink:

"The problem with neo conservative capitalism and it's insatiable greed for more wealth and disparity amongst the populace,is that it ended up being the catalyst for the great depression and modern recession"

Me,tonight:wubclub:

Guest siamsusie
:err: ok thats two threads ... me thinks your having a bit of a crisis ... with the issues of bra's and being a woman etc ... i think its good that your embracing your feminine side :wink: good on ya !

:wubclub:There seems to be a market for some of our member's (sic) problems here Sharon, how about opening a male crisis centre in WA with the recovery unit being in Tasmania:embarrassed:

:wideeyed:........ermmmm, actually its three threads.....................:wink:......nothing to worry about Jack, im perfectly normal.........:goofy:

in the words of tink seriously :nah:

Ohhhhhh yes you do................:yes: