ACS-'In process'-with Assessor status

Guest Fate will decide

Guest Fate will decide

Hi,

I just thought i'd post this so that anyone currently waiting for an ACS assessment is aware of the new status update as I was quite disappointed this morning!

My husband phoned ACS at 2am and spoke to his case officer to enquire how much longer the assessment may take (we have had the Victoria SS request for skills assessment and have 3 months). We had to re send degree transcripts and our case officer said that the 12 weeks starts again from the new document received date. Im not moaning as I know it was our fault, but the point of the story is that even though our status is 'In progress' and the bottom box is pointing to currently with Assessor that its still going to take 12 weeks, so dont expect it to be soon as I dont think it works like that!

:smile:

That is dissapointing news....my case moved to with Assessor on the 29th May, around the same time that they made the changes to the website. So now Im thinking Im still at the 2nd stage, with Case Officer...:mad:....mine also says In Process at the top

Fate, have you seen this spreadsheet, a lot of us are tracking our applications on here, would be good if you could add your timeline too.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?hl=en&key=tHQP8Hpmu2NRl1EfjvQw3YQ&hl=en#gid=1

Hi,

I just thought i'd post this so that anyone currently waiting for an ACS assessment is aware of the new status update as I was quite disappointed this morning!

My husband phoned ACS at 2am and spoke to his case officer to enquire how much longer the assessment may take (we have had the Victoria SS request for skills assessment and have 3 months). We had to re send degree transcripts and our case officer said that the 12 weeks starts again from the new document received date. Im not moaning as I know it was our fault, but the point of the story is that even though our status is 'In progress' and the bottom box is pointing to currently with Assessor that its still going to take 12 weeks, so dont expect it to be soon as I dont think it works like that!

:smile:

Guest Fate will decide
That is dissapointing news....my case moved to with Assessor on the 29th May, around the same time that they made the changes to the website. So now Im thinking Im still at the 2nd stage, with Case Officer...:mad:....mine also says In Process at the top

Fate, have you seen this spreadsheet, a lot of us are tracking our applications on here, would be good if you could add your timeline too.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?hl=en&key=tHQP8Hpmu2NRl1EfjvQw3YQ&hl=en#gid=1

Thanks, will add details now :) I couldnt believe she said another 12 weeks, its like they just sit around for 11weeks and then pass them on in the final week! :mad:

Guest Fate will decide
I've a similar story to tell. Status is "In Process" with the box "With Assessor".

Is this some kind of a joke????? :err:

armandra!

Under pressure from Victoria too!:arghh:

I posted this as we thought it meant we would have an email every day and were getting fed up with being disappointed..looks like we will have to wait a while longer!

Hope you hear soon

Guest gary n kris
I've a similar story to tell. Status is "In Process" with the box "With Assessor".

Is this some kind of a joke????? :err:

armandra!

Same for my son. He's up to 14-weeks know.

I suspect that when ACS changed the status page a couple of weeks ago they've incorrectly categorised everyone so no one knows whether they are simply 'In process' or 'With Assessor'.

The word imcompetent comes to mind.....

Same for my son. He's up to 14-weeks know.

I suspect that when ACS changed the status page a couple of weeks ago they've incorrectly categorised everyone so no one knows whether they are simply 'In process' or 'With Assessor'.