Visa granted

Guest jamax2020

Guest jamax2020

Just want to say thanks to all who have given advice to my questions on the forum, we recieved confirmation on Monday that we have our 175 visa and are delighted with the news, the only drawback is we must enter Aus before December 2011 so its mental right now with the arranging of flights shipping and trying to secure a rental property so close to xmas all this with 2 very excited boys.

Thanks once again :biggrin:

Just want to say thanks to all who have given advice to my questions on the forum, we recieved confirmation on Monday that we have our 175 visa and are delighted with the news, the only drawback is we must enter Aus before December 2011 so its mental right now with the arranging of flights shipping and trying to secure a rental property so close to xmas all this with 2 very excited boys.

Thanks once again :biggrin:

Congratulations on your visa grant! Could you share your time line as well ?

Regards

Guest jamax2020

Hi Reza, I left this off on purpose as i have seen some people get upset when you put up your timeline and don't want to get any sarky comments, hope you understand my reason for this.

Guest lexylou

HUGE Congratulations, it must be so chaotic but very exciting times for you at the moment. Good luck.

Guest jamax2020

Hi Lexylou, yeah its crazy and daunting at the same time cant really explain why but when you only have 4 months to wrap up your life here it's suddenly exciting and also emotional, especially as we only have a short time to say goodbye to family and friends they are so upset but understand the reason behind our move. Fly from Glasgow on 1st of Nov

Guest lexylou
Hi Lexylou, yeah its crazy and daunting at the same time cant really explain why but when you only have 4 months to wrap up your life here it's suddenly exciting and also emotional, especially as we only have a short time to say goodbye to family and friends they are so upset but understand the reason behind our move. Fly from Glasgow on 1st of Nov

I completely understand where you are coming from, one minute you have butterflies in your tummy then this dark cloud hangs over you and you feel great sadness. You then have a reality check and remind yourself of all the reasons why you are doing this and then the excitement kicks in again lol.

Where are you going to and who are you flying with?

Hi Jamax,

Totally understand that some people do get upset about seeing timelines ... but on the other side of the coin there are loads of other recent 175 people out there who get hope from those who have had short timelines!! (assuming you did of course lol) - would you mind sharing in a private msg? I take it the December 2011 ties through with the upload of some documents (perhaps health/police checks?) in Dec 2010, as it is a fairly short time! Did you front load everything, or wait until requested by CO?

Sorry for so many questions!! and all the best luck in the world for the move!! :smile:

Guest jamax2020

Hi Lexylou, we are going to Adelaide as we think this would suit us better as a family rather than going to the usual bigger cities that Aus has to offers. We are flying with singapore airlines as they are coming out the cheapest for this time and their service is second to none so i'm told.

Archived