Advised not long now,scarey

Guest wylie1975

Guest wylie1975

Hi,just hand delivered all paper work to london office,they have said because off all the changes we might be ready to go within six months,god it has been over 2 years when we started visa but am now feeling really nervous and wondering if makeing right move,scarey,scarey,scarey

:confused:

Guest daveandjill

Hi ya,

Know just what you mean, we were granted visa's about 5 days ago, after what seemed 14 months of panic and stress. But must admit we are only just starting to actually believe we will be going, that said, I think you would be crazy not to question if your doing the right thing. But you have one life, live it. We are hoping to be in Brisbane in about 12 months, so good luck with application and hope that your nerves settle. You are also my first post on my first forum (just joined). Let me know how you get on and where you are hoping to settle.

Guest daveandjill

Cheers, flights booked, accommodation booked, lookin forward to activating visa's - then comes the hassle bits. But so what, plenty of time to get bogged down with the logistics and trauma of moving. Hoping PIO will help with advice, so no stopping us now. Look out OZ were coming. xx: arghh:

Guest siamsusie

Hi Guys,

For those of you that have joined us, a big welcome to Poms In Oz.

I do hope you enjoy the forum.

Susie x

Guest girlinOZ

Hey Sarah,

I'm heading to Townsville. I lodged my 457 May 21. i have a job and b/f waiting for me. I'm excited and nervous all at once. i appreciate any advice. I'm Canadian but have lived in the states 25 years. moving from southern California

Guest girlinOZ
Hi,just hand delivered all paper work to london office,they have said because off all the changes we might be ready to go within six months,god it has been over 2 years when we started visa but am now feeling really nervous and wondering if makeing right move,scarey,scarey,scarey

:confused:

Hey Wiley, crazy how time flies, hey!? I am scared too and my family is concerned about my moving so far away. I'm actually not a pom but this is the helpful website i found. The way I see it, wylie, nothing ventured nothing gained, if one is not moving forward then we are just stagnating. it will be a wonderful adventure full of surprises, ups and downs. My b/f has a lot of supportive, kind friends and his family loves me so that's a plus. Build a support network as quickly as you can and I wish you and your family the best!

Guest annerichard

Hi Wylie1975

Welcome to PIO, just had to msg you as my Maiden Name was Wyllie and I was born in 1975! Hope all goes well with the rest of your journey.

Anne

Guest girlinOZ
Cheers, flights booked, accommodation booked, lookin forward to activating visa's - then comes the hassle bits. But so what, plenty of time to get bogged down with the logistics and trauma of moving. Hoping PIO will help with advice, so no stopping us now. Look out OZ were coming. xx: arghh:

YAY for you, D&J!! I wish I was on my way...:unsure: