The Pom Queen

Just won 10 million

So here take it, I'm giving it all away, what would you do with it?

Money-windfall-2-300x225.jpg

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

"two chicks at the same time"

(disclaimer: its a quote from the movie "Office Space"!)

"two chicks at the same time"

(disclaimer: Its a quote from the movie "office space"!)

a939qrrsnv4

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

Well if you were giving it to me ,the first thing i would do is go and book us both a holiday ,,so you pick the destination,,lol and i will sort the rest !

Oh and i would buy us both a maid each to stay home and care for hubby and kids whist we are away ,lmao!

Cal x

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place...

If you get a chance,take it, If it changes your life,let it. Nobody said it would be easy they just said it would be worth it...

I would buy one of those cute baby bulldogs I saw in the petshop yesterday Kate, and I'd give you the change.....:idea:(the mutt boxer won't be happy though)

If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.”

John Quincy Adams

Well if you were giving it to me ,the first thing i would do is go and book us both a holiday ,,so you pick the destination,,lol and i will sort the rest !

Oh and i would buy us both a maid each to stay home and care for hubby and kids whist we are away ,lmao!

Cal x

Sounds a wonderful idea:notworthy:

Pay my dentist bill:shocked::shocked:

Jee Janine is it that expensive, did you have 24caret gold with diamonds put in.

I would buy one of those cute baby bulldogs I saw in the petshop yesterday Kate, and I'd give you the change.....:idea:(the mutt boxer won't be happy though)

Oh I just love Bullies, I saw a husky in a shop window the other day and was sooooo tempted, unfortunately common sense prevailed

There was a baby husky there too Kate, gorgeous. These were Australian Bulldogs, not British bulldogs, I didn't even know we had bulldogs! There was one white one with a patch on his tail - my daughter begged me for him but again commonsense prevailed too - when I sell this house I'll maybe give in, will have a better fenced yard then.

If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.”

John Quincy Adams

Jee Janine is it that expensive, did you have 24caret gold with diamonds put in.

Not quite...

I have a porcelain crown that needs replacing.

I no longer skinny dip,I now chunky dunk:laugh:

Guest guest30038
Not quite...

I have a porcelain crown that needs replacing.

A urinal doesn't cost that much :biggrin:

Guest guest33730

Cal x

Cal - I'm sure Gary would not be adverse to you buying him a maid to stay and look after him!!:biggrin::biggrin:

Daniel

Pay off my families debts and treat them to a holiday, and myself, travel all over the world and pay to study in Aus :) then I'd keep the rest in savings!

Oh I just love Bullies, I saw a husky in a shop window the other day and was sooooo tempted, unfortunately common sense prevailed

My mum breeds huskies, and has 4 of her own. she keeps trying to get my to have one, which id love but we havent got the time to give to a dog like that. and they are a menace when it comes to escaping!

But if i had 10mil id have time for them, but i would also have Alaskan Malamutes. and they would live in Kennels in my vast garden!

156816_1365789484424_1822266646_691465_832239_n.jpg

156816_1365789484424_1822266646_691465_832239_n.jpg

Visa Granted 01 July 2010. Probably heading to Perth.

Me:-Helicopter Engineer Wife:-Consultant Oil Exploration Geologist

My mum breeds huskies, and has 4 of her own. she keeps trying to get my to have one, which id love but we havent got the time to give to a dog like that. and they are a menace when it comes to escaping!

But if i had 10mil id have time for them, but i would also have Alaskan Malamutes. and they would live in Kennels in my vast garden!

What a gorgeous photo, I know where to come if I decide I don't want to be sensible any more:wink:

Cal - I'm sure Gary would not be adverse to you buying him a maid to stay and look after him!!:biggrin::biggrin:

Daniel

Daniel who said the maid would be female, Cal and I have other ideas

broward-palm.jpg

Guest guest33730
Daniel who said the maid would be female, Cal and I have other ideas

broward-palm.jpg

So lets get this right - you and Cal are going away and getting 'chippendale maids' to look after your men?? Is there something you are not telling us about Gary and Rob?

Daniel

So lets get this right - you and Cal are going away and getting 'chippendale maids' to look after your men?? Is there something you are not telling us about Gary and Rob?

Daniel

LOL Ok Cal and I will stay at home and send the boys away, does that sound better:tongue:

What a gorgeous photo, I know where to come if I decide I don't want to be sensible any more:wink:

if you like that one you'll love this one!

n615790720_3065104_4436.jpg

n615790720_3065104_4436.jpg

Visa Granted 01 July 2010. Probably heading to Perth.

Me:-Helicopter Engineer Wife:-Consultant Oil Exploration Geologist

Guest guest37336

First thing I would do is buy my mums and dads old house back for them, they still miss it, and I reckon if I showed up on the doorstep with half a million the present occupiers would snatch my hand off.:idea::yes:

Give my kids a deposit for a house and help out when I could. Take my wife on a ranch holiday in the US, as many horses as she could ride,:yes:.

And then bank loads for my future, and then bugger off on the biggest Salt Water Fly Fishing holiday ever,:yes:.

Cheers Tony.:wink:

if you like that one you'll love this one!

Will you just stop it now, this is cruelty to admin:policeman::laugh::biglaugh: they are gorgeous and now i want one all over again :swoon:

First thing I would do is buy my mums and dads old house back for them, they still miss it, and I reckon if I showed up on the doorstep with half a million the present occupiers would snatch my hand off.:idea::yes:

Give my kids a deposit for a house and help out when I could. Take my wife on a ranch holiday in the US, as many horses as she could ride,:yes:.

And then bank loads for my future, and then bugger off on the biggest Salt Water Fly Fishing holiday ever,:yes:.

Cheers Tony.:wink:

Cough cough:nah: i think you are forgetting something:no: what about getting your backside to Oz:wink:

I would buy PIO and make HARPOMOD a MOD just to shut him up!:biglaugh:

TRA Submitted 24/03/11,TRA Successful 18/04/11,WA SA Submitted 19/04/11,WA Approved 20/05/11,176 Visa lodged 20/05/11,Form 1100 to DIAC 22/06/11,CO Assigned 05/07/11,Medicals 19/9/11 Finalized 27/09/11,S.Africa+UK PCC sent to CO 6/10/11,VISA Granted 7/10/11!