The Pom Queen

Just won 10 million

I would buy PIO and make HARPOMOD a MOD just to shut him up!:biglaugh:

We would put the price up to 1 billion so you could'nt afford it:laugh:

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

Guest guest37336
Cough cough:nah: i think you are forgetting something:no: what about getting your backside to Oz:wink:

Sorry Kate.

I didn't want To mention it again, people will think I 'really' want to get back. Goes without saying Kate, err, OK then just in case.

And get out to Australia ASAP,:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::wubclub:

We would put the price up to 1 billion so you could'nt afford it:laugh:

:cry:That is just spiteful, Plan B create the HIO website (HARPOMOD in Oz) make HARPOMOD webadmin and pay 20 or so people to post so he can play MOD!

TRA Submitted 24/03/11,TRA Successful 18/04/11,WA SA Submitted 19/04/11,WA Approved 20/05/11,176 Visa lodged 20/05/11,Form 1100 to DIAC 22/06/11,CO Assigned 05/07/11,Medicals 19/9/11 Finalized 27/09/11,S.Africa+UK PCC sent to CO 6/10/11,VISA Granted 7/10/11!

:cry:That is just spiteful, Plan B create the HIO website (HARPOMOD in Oz) make HARPOMOD webadmin and pay 20 or so people to post so he can play MOD!

ROFL:laugh:

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

Have a squiz at this place to buy...

http://www.turtleisland.com.au/

Cheers, Bobj.

Now I think we should all club together and buy our own Island, how wonderful that would be.:hug:

Guest guest33730
Now I think we should all club together and buy our own Island, how wonderful that would be.:hug:

Can you really imagine us lot living on and Island together?? Half of us would be saying how great the place was, the weather, the fishing etc the rest would be saying how it's not like the UK! - Maybe we should get two islands just to be safe LOL

Daniel

Guest siamsusie

I want to be the mama san of a brothel on the island, I would be discreet of course:embarrassed:

Can you really imagine us lot living on and Island together?? Half of us would be saying how great the place was, the weather, the fishing etc the rest would be saying how it's not like the UK! - Maybe we should get two islands just to be safe LOL

Daniel

PMSL or we could put an electric fence up and divide the island:cool:

I want to be the mama san of a brothel on the island, I would be discreet of course:embarrassed:

OK I will be the judge, jury and executioner

female-executioner-rendering.jpg

Rob can be the Bear Gryls of the Island

1275020289-948.jpg

Guest siamsusie

:biggrin::laugh::laugh:

Guest guest37336

In that case then Kate, it should be Magnetic Island, at least we may all 'pull' together.:embarrassed:

Cheers Tony.:wink:

Guest guest37336

Or how about this, I feel the love already,:biglaugh:

HEARTaustralia-australian-heart-reef.jpg

HEARTaustralia-australian-heart-reef.jpg

That's Heart Reef, south of Shaw Island and only 34 km from where I live, Lemon.

And still aint seen it...:cry:

Cheers, Bobj.