Partner visa- more evidence needed, is a morgage good or bad ?

Guest smeetab

Guest smeetab

hi all,

i submitted my partner visa application last sept, i just got an email from our CO asking for more evidence. Since we submitted it my partner has changed jobs - his salary isnt very high because he's an intern still- about 45K a year. He has also bought a townhouse since we submitted evidence. I was wondering wheather telling immigration that he has a morgage now is a good thing or not? considering most of his pay goes on it.

Very stressed out so any help would be great :)

Guest smeetab

Living together: Please provide NEW evidence demonstrating that the applicant lives with their partner. You must provide documents for each address where you have lived together. Almost any post-marked document that has a name, a date and an address might be used as evidence. Please ensure that the oldest and the most recent documents are provided, for each address.

(See attached file: Cohabitation guide.doc)

Sponsor Employment: Please provide a letter from your employer outlining when you commenced employment, your weekly wage, and your hours of work; including payslips or bank account/s showing salary deposits.

I have since had lots of evidence for us living together so that's not a prob. Maybe im just jumping overboard by thinking sending more is better- would i just be better off sending only what they ask for concerning my partner's job?

• 1 month later...
Guest navdeepkaur

can u please tell me which office u applied and when was ur two years eligibility date. and when u applied. i applied in march 2011 so wat u think how long it gonna take to get grant visa.please reply me wd all possible information

thanks

Archived