Police checks - how do I?

Mizzmp

Not got our CO yet but looking at everyones timelines it wont be long.

How do I go about sending our police checks and how much are they? Figure I could do those and then only the meds to go.

Do you get a hardcopy letter for the police checks or is it an email sent straight to DIAC? What a learning curve! We will all be able to work for DIAC by the end lol x:biglaugh:

Guest hrimmer3011
Not got our CO yet but looking at everyones timelines it wont be long.

How do I go about sending our police checks and how much are they? Figure I could do those and then only the meds to go.

Do you get a hardcopy letter for the police checks or is it an email sent straight to DIAC? What a learning curve! We will all be able to work for DIAC by the end lol x:biglaugh:

Hi, if you go to the ACRO site (just type in ACRO in search engine) and the ACRO site will come up, on the info page is the link to download your police check form, its about 4 pages long, you need 2 forms of ID for address purposes per applicant, passport photo for each applicant and copy of passport bio page of each applicant, you will then need to complete and sign the form, you need to get someone to certify the passport photos saying it is you etc, it needs to be someone official (Police/teacher/qualified person - there is a list of acceptable people that can sign for you) for each applicant. Each applicant must have their form, own id etc. Its £35 for standard service and about £70 for premium service, it takes around 2 ish weeks to come back, then once you have it back either send to agent if you are using one or just scan and upload to your DIAC application. Hope that helps The Rimmer's

Archived