Ggggggggggggggreat news !!!

Wezzza

Oh my god i can't believe it, we've finally got our visa through at long last. It's been a long hard process and finally we've got it.

Just a massive thanks to everyone on here who helped us personally and for other threads we used, you lot are brilliant and will be definately having a drink for you all :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notwo rthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:: notworthy::notworthy:

Let the good times roll

:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Guest siamsusie

congratulation_graphics_2.gif

Thrilled for you guys! Had you just opened your emails are are they working over the weekend!!

Well done! love Susie x

Oh my god i can't believe it, we've finally got our visa through at long last. It's been a long hard process and finally we've got it.

Just a massive thanks to everyone on here who helped us personally and for other threads we used, you lot are brilliant and will be definately having a drink for you all :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notwo rthy: notworthy::notworthy:

Let the good times roll

Hey,Great News!!!

We Had That Fantastic Feeling,When We Got Our 176 SS Visa's This Year!

Good Luck With All Your Plans.

Steve,Wendy+Georgia :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Just a massive thanks to everyone on here who helped us personally and for other threads we used, you lot are brilliant and will be definately having a drink for you all :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notwo rthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:: notworthy::notworthy:

Let the good times roll

It`s a great feeling ... so pleased for you ...

CONGRATULATIONS on your great news. :jiggy: Wishing you a great time with your celebrations & your time left in the UK. Hope you have a great journey over & a wonderful new life in Oz. :yes:

Archived