Looking to meet new friends in Newtown, Sydney..

Guest Laura24english

Guest Laura24english

Hi ladies and gents, did you manage to catch up on Sat? How did it go, manage to find eachother? :-)

Sorry I keep forgetting to check if the post has been updated, so missed Sat unfortunately.

Let me know if your planning another catch up soon, would like to meet u all.

Cheers Laura x

My no. Is 0435341367 if anyone wants to organise things this way

• 5 years later...
Hi ladies and gents, did you manage to catch up on Sat? How did it go, manage to find eachother? :-)

Sorry I keep forgetting to check if the post has been updated, so missed Sat unfortunately.

Let me know if your planning another catch up soon, would like to meet u all.

Cheers Laura x

My no. Is 0435341367 if anyone wants to organise things this way

hi everyone,

me and my boyfriend just moved here from Manchester. Is anyone up and running with meeting up? We will be moving to erskineville near Newtown in October and it would be cool to meet some new people.

Anyways, thought I would throw myself out there and say hello to the community. Not done this before but figured in a busy Sydney it's kind of what u have to do; get out of your comfort zone to meet people ?

• 4 weeks later...
hi everyone,

me and my boyfriend just moved here from Manchester. Is anyone up and running with meeting up? We will be moving to erskineville near Newtown in October and it would be cool to meet some new people.

Anyways, thought I would throw myself out there and say hello to the community. Not done this before but figured in a busy Sydney it's kind of what u have to do; get out of your comfort zone to meet people 

Hey Jambolina,

I live in Dulwich Hill which is really close to Newtown so would be keen to meet up for a drink?

Loz :)