Shipping - will a box of toiletries/perfume be OK to send?

paisleylass

Hi all

As well as our few bits of furniture and books, CDs etc I'd like to send over some of my huge stash of perfumes, sprays, body lotion, shampoos etc - there's no way it'll all be used by the time we go, though I'm trying!! I may also ship a few bottles of my favourite fabric conditioner, yes I know you can get Cuddly or whatever there but I'll miss my Lenor!

Are these items acceptable to ship? Many are part-used so obviously not new, and I'm not gonna be setting up a Lenor stall in Brissie :biggrin:just a couple of big bottles for 'special'!

Hi paisleylass, I put a plastic box together of such items and actually bought stuff to bring with me in the container. I was told by our shipping company to make sure if they did leak that it would be contained within the plastic box. It all got through fine. I actually wish I had brought more now.

Dawn

Guest siamsusie

Hi PaisleyLass,

I brought everything, except aerosols which are strictly not permitted.

Susie x

Good grief, just realised I posted this under household, not shipping - doh! Sorry!

After a bit of research think I'll add a couple of bottles of my fave Lush conditioner - American Cream. It's £7.99 for 250g here which is pricey - but $23.50 in Australia! Eeek!

Archived