How do you send the new passport details to DIAC after getting visa

Guest travelsparks

Guest travelsparks

They are asking me to add to my application and have given me the link which is telling me that it is not possible as the outcome has been made

Any suggestions I have emailed them and they keep coming back with the same answer

I am still going mad after getting a visa approved!!!:confused::confused:

Guest travelsparks
just need to fill in form 929, scan your new passport and email it to them :)

Done that and they are rejecting it telling me to add it to my application but the status is now closed as we have our visa aaaaaaahhhhhhh

Guest travelsparks

i tried all the above then emailed it to case officer within 24hrs everything was done
We have dont it and they reject it we have done it twice now

Oh cant really help then, do you have an agent? or maybe ask for an agents advice on the forum? I emailed my case officer personally and others have done the same and they seem to have been very efficient, or at least until now. Hope it gets sorted out soon for you, best of luck.

Guest lillybeech
They are asking me to add to my application and have given me the link which is telling me that it is not possible as the outcome has been made

Any suggestions I have emailed them and they keep coming back with the same answer

I am still going mad after getting a visa approved!!!:confused::confused:

hi we have to get our daughter a new passport, you have to print off a form 929 of the immi website, and send to diac with a copy of new passport numberm haven't done it yet but it seems straight forward.

Guest travelsparks

We renewed all our passports after visa grant. I just emailed mt case officer and then emailed the new passports to her and she sorted the rest.
I think I will need to phone them as we have now sent it over for the third time in a different format and will ask them if this is not okay along with the requested form then I will scream!!!