What's 'THE' Most Important Issue For You 'NOW'

Guest guest37336

Guest guest37336

Morning/Evening Folks.

We all have things we believe in, that are important to us, passions that at times seem to take over our lives and we can't go a day without thinking about them.

So in this respect what is the most important thing in your life at the moment. When I say that I mean apart from family :wubclub:, friends, hobbies, money worries, Australia and your move.

I realise some may be going through certain family issues, money worries etc, and if so I sympathise, but in the grand scheme of things what can you not stop thinking about NOW and in the future.

Difficult one I know, and I expect certain posters will say something that I know is coming, anything for a laugh, but lets have a 'cleansing' session, :shocked::goofy: and see where it goes.

Cheers Tony.:wink:

Guest The Ropey HOFF

The Home Office are announcing another round of prisons that they want to privatise, so thats my worry at present, wondering whether i will be working for Serco or G4S earning £7,000 a year less, with restricted pension and retirement rights, but ............... the huge national debt needs paying off, thats why we are on a 4 year pay freeze, but .............. the next nightmare is never far away in bankrupt Britain ............ at least i have a job ............. for now.

Guest Gothic Rose

The most important thing for me right now is that after years of effort & being used & let down by former bosses. Is that I've finally met a boss who recognises my value & sees my potential. I've just started this new trainee position & because of my past let downs in this business & the impressive work i've done in the last two days. My new boss says I've already paid my dues in this industry & thus I dont have to spend the next two & half years proving myself worthy of training. I start the next stage of training next week & I'm stoked !

For me this is the chance to change my life beyond recognition & The chance of a real future career, within an industry that I'm made for. So right now it's hugely important to me that after searching for this chance for years it's finally happening. I'm going to have a trade other than Artist unfortunately being an artist isn't enough of a career in it's own right but Tattooist is:yes:

Guest Andy
The most important thing for me right now is that after years of effort & being used & let down by former bosses. Is that I've finally met a boss who recognises my value & sees my potential. I've just started this new trainee position & because of my past let downs in this business & the impressive work i've done in the last two days. My new boss says I've already paid my dues in this industry & thus I dont have to spend the next two & half years proving myself worthy of training. I start the next stage of training next week & I'm stoked !

For me this is the chance to change my life beyond recognition & The chance of a real future career, within an industry that I'm made for. So right now it's hugely important to me that after searching for this chance for years it's finally happening. I'm going to have a trade other than Artist unfortunately being an artist isn't enough of a career in it's own right but Tattooist is:yes:

Alright goth,

Thats a pretty cool trade:cool:well done, good luck with the rest of your training:yes:

Guest The Ropey HOFF
What's 'THE' Most Important Issue For You 'NOW'

Whether to go fishing this morning...or mow the lawn.

Bugga, innit??:arghh:

Cheers, Bobj.

Yer jammy bugger. lol:wink:

can't the lawn wait?:yes:

Most important thing for me is my 3 exams I have this month for my last year of a 3 year course. Can't wait for it to be over then I can have a summer of freedom and fun with my friends. Taking weekend trips here and there whist I got the chance before I make the move down under. Then another very exciting and important thing to me is my holiday to USA this October, New York, Las Vegas & La here I come!!

Guest VickyMel

Right at this second - whether I should go home and work at home - or rather even further away than that - the pollution on this side of town is horrific at the moment.

It hit me in the chest as I was driving across the city.

The air smells of cat pee and I can feel the chemicals tingling on my tongue - several of us have headaches.

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Tide is right, weather is right.

And you're right.

ThumbsUpSmiley.jpg

Cheers, Bobj.

Did yer catch owt yer salty old sea dog.:laugh::wink:

Guest hrimmer3011

The most important thing for me right now.....this second.....is whether to open my chilled bottle of wine NOW or when the kids have gone to bed!!!!!

Morning/Evening Folks.

We all have things we believe in, that are important to us, passions that at times seem to take over our lives and we can't go a day without thinking about them.

So in this respect what is the most important thing in your life at the moment. When I say that I mean apart from family :wubclub:, friends, hobbies, money worries, Australia and your move.

I realise some may be going through certain family issues, money worries etc, and if so I sympathise, but in the grand scheme of things what can you not stop thinking about NOW and in the future.

Difficult one I know, and I expect certain posters will say something that I know is coming, anything for a laugh, but lets have a 'cleansing' session, :shocked::goofy: and see where it goes.

Apart from immediate family etc etc... I have got involved in campaigning against domestic violence, something I feel very strongly about. More than a third of women in Australia experience abuse in their home at some time and there is a huge amount of ignorance about it and still a stigma to actually speaking out about it. I have not only experienced it myself but also met many wonderful women of all ages, many different races, backgrounds and cultures who have also done so. It affects everyone, whether directly or indirectly.

Guest guest30038

It's a morbid one Tone but one I can't shake since the by-pass.

I'm thinking (too often) about how the family will manage once I pop me clogs. Jake is so attached to me, that I worry about it................stupid things like the fish tanks..........who will sort 'em/sell 'em if I'm not here. Who'd drag him out of the shower after half an hour if his mum was at work.........who'd rescue the house from fire when his boiled egg is left to boil dry on the stove........silly stuff to most but becoming obsessive to me :goofy:

He was late home yesterday......................some bloody hoon had got up his arse in a 50 zone and was pushing him. The idiot then crossed into the oncoming to overtake and then slowed right down in front of Jake...............he then pulled over to let Jake pass and then repeated the process half a dozen times. Jake had been driving all round the estate trying to shake him as he didn't want to come home in case the guy would know where he lived. I told him that he should have come home and let me sort the bastard out if he stopped outside. The poor bugger was shaking like a leaf when he came through the door. He did tickle me though 'cause he said he'd picked the aggro up as he passed a pub........"The guy wasn't young so he wasn't an ordinary hoon...no doubt he'd been on a liquid lunch" Jake said :laugh:

I've fought me causes and most of the time it's been for the benefit of others and at the expense of mine.................nowadays I'm more concerned with/about my family than the plight of others. I still get angry at injustices, but have come to realise that others will pick up the baton for these causes, while only I can pick up the baton for me and mine..............and that's a full time job nowadays, especially with troubled ex foster kids re-surfacing into my life.

kev

Guest guest37336
It's a morbid one Tone but one I can't shake since the by-pass.

I'm thinking (too often) about how the family will manage once I pop me clogs. Jake is so attached to me, that I worry about it................stupid things like the fish tanks..........who will sort 'em/sell 'em if I'm not here. Who'd drag him out of the shower after half an hour if his mum was at work.........who'd rescue the house from fire when his boiled egg is left to boil dry on the stove........silly stuff to most but becoming obsessive to me :goofy:

He was late home yesterday......................some bloody hoon had got up his arse in a 50 zone and was pushing him. The idiot then crossed into the oncoming to overtake and then slowed right down in front of Jake...............he then pulled over to let Jake pass and then repeated the process half a dozen times. Jake had been driving all round the estate trying to shake him as he didn't want to come home in case the guy would know where he lived. I told him that he should have come home and let me sort the bastard out if he stopped outside. The poor bugger was shaking like a leaf when he came through the door. He did tickle me though 'cause he said he'd picked the aggro up as he passed a pub........"The guy wasn't young so he wasn't an ordinary hoon...no doubt he'd been on a liquid lunch" Jake said :laugh:

I've fought me causes and most of the time it's been for the benefit of others and at the expense of mine.................nowadays I'm more concerned with/about my family than the plight of others. I still get angry at injustices, but have come to realise that others will pick up the baton for these causes, while only I can pick up the baton for me and mine..............and that's a full time job nowadays, especially with troubled ex foster kids re-surfacing into my life.

kev

Not morbid Kev at all,:notworthy:.

Nothing wrong with being concerned for those you love mate, the most important thing in the world is all. And like you say, you have tried and won many a cause I dare say Kev.:yes:

The 'baton' I can assure you mate is in many, many safe hands, (though they may be quiet) a tight grip is assured Kev, and many will fight the good fight.:jiggy:

I don't think its morbid at all Kev, i would imagine every parent out there has had thoughts about leaving children and loved ones behind. After losing a parent at a very young age it is on my mind more than i think it should be,lol ,but ive come to the conclusion that all we can do is install values and manners into our children along with teaching them the realitys of life in the hope they turn out good young adults leading succesful lives.

Cal x

Guest The Ropey HOFF

The most immediate important thing in my life today is ................. BGT

Britains Got Talent final tonight .................. what a final line up, i can't wait for it, apparently most of the uk are tuning in tonight, come on Razy ............... what an incredible act, he defies the laws of gravity.

Guest John Farley
The most immediate important thing in my life today is ................. BGT

Britains Got Talent final tonight .................. what a final line up, i can't wait for it, apparently most of the uk are tuning in tonight, come on Razy ............... what an incredible act, he defies the laws of gravity.

Good god, what dross

Archived