Anyone with further medicals referred on 05/11

Guest emperor

Guest javid
My online status shows "Further medical results referred" on 18th June, however inside the 'Document checklist', my Form 160EH & 26EH are "Received".

Any idea when my meds could be finalized anxiously waiting for it, since all of the other documents are ‘Met’.

Ps- I also had asked my CO about it, he informed me that my meds have been referred to the MOC for review and this is as part of the actual process.

Though I thought that panel doctor initially sends the results to the HOC, who would then send to the CO for finalization (provided all is ok). Bit surprised to hear HOC – CO – MOC review process these days.

so do you mean the Medical Documents are reviewed 3 times by:

1-HOC

2-CO

3-MOC

???

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest javid
Thanks Javid.

By any chance did you ask your panel doctor if your meds were all clear.

IMO, the panel doctor would have informed you if he observed a scenario where in further checking might be required.

I am also trying to co relate with my case - "Further Medical Results Referred on 18th June (though the checklist states both Forms 160EH & 26EH were received on 29th June). Some how I dont understand who received the above two forms (Is it MOC, to whom the Meds were referred in the first place).

I didn't ask panel doctor, but I had a surgery long long time ago, and my weight is less than normal. so my guess is that's why they are checking further. and as I mentioned before my wife's status is met.

Guest soumya
so do you mean the Medical Documents are reviewed 3 times by:

1-HOC

2-CO

3-MOC

???

I can say very well that there is a HOC(Global Health) - MOC review as part of the process.

Not sure If the CO (DIAC) comes in between. Once meds are finalized, CO would be informed for updating the file.

***Purely my thought process...

Guest soumya

My meds got finalised today (11/07) - Referred on 18/06.

All the best to others waiting for MOC to finalise thr results...

Guest soumya
Gooooooooooood the same that i told you right.........hope to c u tehere sooon

Thanks mate - yes very true.

Complete 3 weeks :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Congrats to you, now for the golden ticket. I'm glad, I can now see the average time and no need for me to check every day.

All the best x

Congrats to you, now for the golden ticket. I'm glad, I can now see the average time and no need for me to check every day.

All the best x

We had our meds on Thursday(7th July)- how long did it take for everyones to show on the DIAC website?

Thanks

Guest javid

Congratulation soumya

Guest soumya
What a relief! Our medicals got finalised today! (referred on 14 June)

U should be getting your grant right away and provided u have got all other documents / information finalized.

Guest soumya
We had our meds on Thursday(7th July)- how long did it take for everyones to show on the DIAC website?

Thanks

Hi,

In my case, 9 days to get the "Meds Referred" and then on 22 days to get the "Meds Finalized".

Well in my opinion, if everything is all right with your meds.

Hi,

In my case, 9 days to get the "Meds Referred" and then on 22 days to get the "Meds Finalized".

Well in my opinion, if everything is all right with your meds.

Stupid question really BUT does the panel doctor give your meds the once over before they get sent off?

I should imagine Aus would be quite annoyed if the UK kept sending them Meds that had issues!

Mr Paranoid

Ours were referred on 2d of May. Still nothing.

My wife was referred on the 2 May 11, then on the 10th May we got the grant!, good luck

Guest soumya
Stupid question really BUT does the panel doctor give your meds the once over before they get sent off?

I should imagine Aus would be quite annoyed if the UK kept sending them Meds that had issues!

Mr Paranoid

Hi,

the panel doctor does give your meds the once over and ideally they will point out if they find any problems.

Though for such cases, panel doctor might still go ahead and send the original first and then further test results to Global Health.

-Soumya

Guest abeersalik

Hi,

Hope this helps.

Medicals taken on June 6th

Reached Sydney on June 16th

Referred on June 27th

Visa Granted on July 14th

Regards,

SA

Guest tarchik

Ours were referred on 30 June and we are still waiting. I emailed HOC on Tuesday and got a response yesterday and they said they are working on medicals referred on 28 June :(

Guest tarchik
Hi,

Hope this helps.

Medicals taken on June 6th

Reached Sydney on June 16th

Referred on June 27th

Visa Granted on July 14th

Regards,

SA

It really does help to put my mind at ease. Thanks

• 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest lollie1989london2adl

Global health is currently processing applications that were referred on the 26th of August. Mine was referred on the 5th of September and I'm still waiting.

Global health is currently processing applications that were referred on the 26th of August. Mine was referred on the 5th of September and I'm still waiting.

lollie1989london2adl,

Please use the below thread which is very active on this topic:

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/157361-medicals-refered-more-than-30-days-ets-connect-99.html