Anyone with further medicals referred on 05/11

Guest emperor

Guest emperor

Hello Pals,

We know there are many cases here in PIO estimating the timelines after getting through to the 'Further medical results referred' status. So please put in your dates here for an estimate of the current processing time at H.O.C. It helps!

Mine have been referred further on 05/11/2011.

Thanks

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest redprimrose

hi, when was your medicals received?

I know a guy whose medical was referred on 1st April and finalsed on 24th May.

This has been mentioned in other threads here in PiO.

Apparently, staff at DIAC are not updating the medicals status on the inquiry website as one might expect. It has been speculated here that this is because of the backlog and because of DIAC's efforts being focused at processing visas. Some people have reported to have gotten a CO/visa with their status updated at the last minute.

Mine have appeared as referred for seven weeks. I'm hoping the rumor mill be correct on my case.

Guest emperor
This has been mentioned in other threads here in PiO.

Apparently, staff at DIAC are not updating the medicals status on the inquiry website as one might expect. It has been speculated here that this is because of the backlog and because of DIAC's efforts being focused at processing visas. Some people have reported to have gotten a CO/visa with their status updated at the last minute.

Mine have appeared as referred for seven weeks. I'm hoping the rumor mill be correct on my case.

Don't worry. Yours should be in anytime now. When i called HOC they said that they are currently processing the cases received on April 7th.

Guest emperor
Thanks. Ours were referred on 2nd May but we don't have a case officer yet (and probably won't for 2/3 weeks) so will it show online?

It should show as medicals finalised. I haven't reached that part yet, so not so sure about it. But you can definitely send an email to HOC about the status.

It should show as medicals finalised. I haven't reached that part yet, so not so sure about it. But you can definitely send an email to HOC about the status.

Thanks for the reply. I have asked my agent to chase them up. I'll be checking online in the morning too, just incase.

Guest flamboyant

Hey Guys,

A small query, can I still mail HOC to find the status of my Medicals, wen they are showing as requested.

I took my Medicals (requested by CO) on 13 May 2011 and it was recvd by Sydney office on 17 may 2011(According to DHL Courier tracking system) and since then nothing. My PCC was met on 31 May 2011.

Is it normal that it takes such a loooong time for it to be finalised. Forget about finalised, its not even showing that its being referred.

Any idea guys! Can I mail HOC and ask for a status update??

Cheers

Hey Guys,

A small query, can I still mail HOC to find the status of my Medicals, wen they are showing as requested.

I took my Medicals (requested by CO) on 13 May 2011 and it was recvd by Sydney office on 17 may 2011(According to DHL Courier tracking system) and since then nothing. My PCC was met on 31 May 2011.

Is it normal that it takes such a loooong time for it to be finalised. Forget about finalised, its not even showing that its being referred.

Any idea guys! Can I mail HOC and ask for a status update??

Cheers

I got my agent to email them and they replied saying our meds had been referred on 2nd May and said what date they were up to at the time, so yes, I'd email them if I were you. Good luck!

Guest sandra lyons
Hello Pals,

We know there are many cases here in PIO estimating the timelines after getting through to the 'Further medical results referred' status. So please put in your dates here for an estimate of the current processing time at H.O.C. It helps!

Thanks

Our medicals were done on the 12 March, Micks medicals were finalised on the 30 March and mine got referred Mine got finalised on the 24 of May . hope this helps:biggrin:

Guest flamboyant
I got my agent to email them and they replied saying our meds had been referred on 2nd May and said what date they were up to at the time, so yes, I'd email them if I were you. Good luck!

Thanks Mate. Will mail them on Monday.

Cheers

Guest emperor
Our medicals were done on the 12 March, Micks medicals were finalised on the 30 March and mine got referred Mine got finalised on the 24 of May . hope this helps:biggrin:

Thanks for that information Sandra!

Guest IoanHoria
Hello Pals,

Thanks

Mine were referred on 20/04/2011 and finalised on 09/06/2011.

I am holder of 18/03/2011 DIAC e-mail, e-logded 176 SS on 02/07/2010, and still no CO contacted me yet...

Guest IoanHoria
Can someone clarify what HOC is? Is this a dedicated office that handles/processes medicals?

If so what are their contact details as I'd like to check they have received ours.

Thanks in advance!

HOC stand for Health Operations Center - is where from we get our medical clearance...

and usually, not even the agent, maybe just the CO is in contact with HOC's Medical Case Officers (MOC)...