176 lodged June 2011 Gang

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nightshift in A&E is letting me catch up on here. Having to do it on my breaks!!

Hope you are home now, and tucked up in bed!!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

Ironically, it was a hospital I went to, the drunk bloke falling into the bushes outside A&E really cheered me up and made me :biglaugh: so much !

I have just scaned and e-mailed our Police checks to our agent (both fine as expected), just the medicals to go now which are booked for next Wednesday in Manchester. Our CO gave us 35 days to complete the process and we are well within their time scale.

Also congats to all those with their visa'a, hope to be joining you soon.

Nick.

I have just scaned and e-mailed our Police checks to our agent (both fine as expected), just the medicals to go now which are booked for next Wednesday in Manchester. Our CO gave us 35 days to complete the process and we are well within their time scale.

Also congats to all those with their visa'a, hope to be joining you soon.

Nick.

Good luck for your medicals - we went to Manchester and they were great there. Dr Smith is lovely and our 4 year old was even well behaved for him so that's saying something!

Fed up today as our CO hasn't responded either way to the Stat Dec we uploaded on Wednesday explaining that we've not been able to arrange the non-migrating dependant medicals for OH's 2 other kids who live overseas. As our meds and police checks are finalised this is the only thing standing in our way. It's very frustrating. I just want to know if what OH's done is enough or whether he needs to instruct a solicitor to sort this. :arghh:

Guest smiley

hi guys,

has anyone had this situation.... me and OH had medicals same day (over a week ago). The medical centre said it would take a week for the results to be sent online (so yesterday). OH's have now come up received. Mine are still showing required. if anyone has experienced how was it resolved? thanks

just got finally police check so just need medical results back..:arghh:

Guest smiley
Hi mine were the same showed as required for a day I think it just means the case officer hasn't looked at it yet, I'm sure it'll get updated on Monday I wouldn't worry!

thanks sarah - congrats on ur visa...u celebrating this weekend?

so is it the CO who turns it from required to received? just worried there was a error when the medical centre was sending my results...as funny OH is received and finalised and mine not! not good with waiting!!

Yep full weekend of celebrating for me I can't believe how quick it's gone through!!

I would say I'm 99% sure you've nothing to worry about, and don't be surprised if when they say finalised they don't change to met straight away on the document checklist it takes a few days. I think the co's have so many to look at they don't push the buttons straight away! However they can't be criticised as these visa's are going through super quick!!! :-)

Guest smiley
Yep full weekend of celebrating for me I can't believe how quick it's gone through!!

I would say I'm 99% sure you've nothing to worry about, and don't be surprised if when they say finalised they don't change to met straight away on the document checklist it takes a few days. I think the co's have so many to look at they don't push the buttons straight away! However they can't be criticised as these visa's are going through super quick!!! :-)

yeah they sure r coming fast - which is brillant :smile: have a fab weekend :jiggy:

il update next with - good news (fingers crossed!)

Guest Pixie10
hi guys,

has anyone had this situation.... me and OH had medicals same day (over a week ago). The medical centre said it would take a week for the results to be sent online (so yesterday). OH's have now come up received. Mine are still showing required. if anyone has experienced how was it resolved? thanks

just got finally police check so just need medical results back..:arghh:

Yeah we had the same thing mine were recieved and OH were required. I rang medical centre and they said they were having technical problems uploading them to HOC in Sydney. I emailed HOC Sydney (have the address if you want) and asked them to get it sorted. They contacted medical centre immediately and meds were uploaded that day and CO recieved them! If its been over a week I would follow it up- sometimes gets stuck at HOC before getting sent onto CO.

Goodluck x

Guest smiley
Yeah we had the same thing mine were recieved and OH were required. I rang medical centre and they said they were having technical problems uploading them to HOC in Sydney. I emailed HOC Sydney (have the address if you want) and asked them to get it sorted. They contacted medical centre immediately and meds were uploaded that day and CO recieved them! If its been over a week I would follow it up- sometimes gets stuck at HOC before getting sent onto CO.

Goodluck x

hello,

that would be brilliant if you could give me the email address. I have to wait till Monday to ring medical centre. i tried this morning but they were closed.

thanks

Guest mandi1971

CONGRATS!!!

Mandi xx

health.operations.centre@immi.gov.au is the email address of hoc.

Good luck.

my status shows shows as health finalised whereas my spouse's and childrens' status shows as health outstanding. Mine was referred on 19/07/11 and finalised on 21/07/11 and others were referred on 04/08/2011. Would like to know how long does it take for finalised status for my spouse and children. Should i contact hoc further clarifications as my case is complete by all means as per co.

Len

WE GOT OUR VISA!!!! Whoo hoo!

Lodged 14.05.11, CO 3 weeks later, police check 12.06.11, meds 25.07.11, meds finalised 09.08.11, visa granted 10.08.11

Hang on in there people if you have not got the email yet, nobody said it was easy but it is worth it!

Heya June gang,

I feel truly honoured to let you guys and gals know that my visa has been approved!

Wooohooooooooooooooo!! :jiggy:

Congrats everyone who has received their grants already and wishing bestest luck to those who aren't far off from the D-day!!

Thanks Justin for maintaining this wonderful thread! :hug:

armandra!

WOO HOO!!!!! VISA HAS BEEN GRANTED!!! :biggrin::biggrin: So happy i shed a little tear - champagne will be flowing later. Congratulations Mizzmp & Armandra too.

Thanks for keeping me sane during the wait June gang - good luck with those waiting that happy email and to those already thinking of the next step...the move!!! Thanks too to Justin for setting up and keeping this thread going.

Our visa has been granted too!!!

:laugh::laugh::laugh:Congrats all of you on getting your Visas:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Life has bn so hetic the last few weeks I've completely lost track of this tread :arghh: Hopefully will be able to catch up over the next week as finally got a quiet few days :spinny:

got a quote from Singapore Airlines for flights in May (2 x adults 1 x infant and 1 x childunder 5) £1721 which I thought was good - thats without a stopover just a couple of hours in airport in Singapore before flying onto Perth - night flights tho so not too worried :goofy:

Est

Hi Sara, where in Oz you headed?

Sarah

Hi Sarah, we are planning to head out to Perth next February or March. We are going to start looking for jobs ASAP so (hopefully) it might be sooner.

Lots to sort out - exciting times!!

Sara

Hey all, just sitting here with my partner trying to write our joint statement for our relationship, it's so hard!! We have spent more time laughing making jokes, if we had to write a comedy one we would be done by now!! It's so hard to put things down in words. Rahhhhhh:arghh:

Guest Baazighar
YIPPEEEEEEEEEEE VISA GRANTED 15/08/2011:biggrin::wink::chatterbox::cool:

Congrats Waltons... Good luck with next big step :wubclub:

Archived