176 lodged June 2011 Gang

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Received my police check today all ok (knew it would be though) my boyfriends hasn't come hope it will come tomorrow, seems a bit strange as we sent them in the same envelope & mine is crushed in the post too you'd think they'd put it in a hardback envelope for what they charge!! Do they need to be verified when they are uploaded or is it ok the just upload colour copies!?

WE GOT OUR VISA!!!! Whoo hoo!

Lodged 14.05.11, CO 3 weeks later, police check 12.06.11, meds 25.07.11, meds finalised 09.08.11, visa granted 10.08.11

Hang on in there people if you have not got the email yet, nobody said it was easy but it is worth it!

Lodged 14.05.11, CO 3 weeks later, police check 12.06.11, meds 25.07.11, meds finalised 09.08.11, visa granted 10.08.11

Hang on in there people if you have not got the email yet, nobody said it was easy but it is worth it!

WOW......CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin::wubclub::jiggy:

Guest The Newlands

CONGRATULATIONS!!:jiggy::jiggy:

Heya June gang,

I feel truly honoured to let you guys and gals know that my visa has been approved!

Wooohooooooooooooooo!! :jiggy:

Congrats everyone who has received their grants already and wishing bestest luck to those who aren't far off from the D-day!!

Thanks Justin for maintaining this wonderful thread! :hug:

armandra!

Heya June gang,

I feel truly honoured to let you guys and gals know that my visa has been approved!

Congrats everyone who has received their grants already and wishing bestest luck to those who aren't far off from the D-day!!

armandra!

fantastic news conrgratulations!:biggrin:

congralutations! thats amazingly quick:biggrin:

Guest jaffarms

congrats.. thats a good news... when are you flying....

Guest jaffarms
Heya June gang,

armandra!

Armandra, very happy for you. When are you planning to fly...

Heya June gang,

armandra!

********CONGRATULATIONS************:wink::biggrin::jiggy:

Guest nicheru

Hello,

I have received the acknowledgement receipt.

Form 1221 is included in the documents requirement but not on the checklist.

I have not been allocated by a CO yet.

Where can I send the document since it states that should be 28 days? or I need to wait to be CO allocated. I applied through paper based application.

Guest Baazighar
Heya June gang,

armandra!

Congrats Armandra :wubclub:

Heya June gang,

armandra!

Congrats Armandra and eveyone else who've had their visa's granted since I was last on here !!

I've been AWOL as loads on at home/work and also was a bit stressed about our medicals last week so was avoiding all things Oz as was worried it was all going to fall apart at the last hurdle!

Meds were fine and are all finalised so it's just the non migrating dependant medicals to sort now which is becoming a bit of a sticking point as almost 2 months after asking OH's ex for assistance in arranging this (they live overseas), no word. He's chased a couple of times but no response either way so we've uploaded a Stat Dec to that effect and fingers crossed it's enough as we don't want to get solicitors involved really.

Good luck to anyone else waiting on case officers, meds, police checks etc

Congrats Armandra and eveyone else who've had their visa's granted since I was last on here !!

I've been AWOL as loads on at home/work and also was a bit stressed about our medicals last week so was avoiding all things Oz as was worried it was all going to fall apart at the last hurdle!

Meds were fine and are all finalised so it's just the non migrating dependant medicals to sort now which is becoming a bit of a sticking point as almost 2 months after asking OH's ex for assistance in arranging this (they live overseas), no word. He's chased a couple of times but no response either way so we've uploaded a Stat Dec to that effect and fingers crossed it's enough as we don't want to get solicitors involved really.

Good luck to anyone else waiting on case officers, meds, police checks etc

Hi saz71

My husband also has 3 children here who wont b emigrating with us but are looking forward to coming over for hols! We sent in a letter stating all of this with the visa application, and did'nt have to do medicals for them even though agent advised us that we prob would have to do med and get letter from their mam. However when allocated a CO she just asked for our meds and never mentioned the lads we now have our Visa, so i would'nt worry too much about that, I know easier said than done eh!

Sinead

Congrats to you where abouts are ye heading and when?

Sinead

Heya June gang,

Well done Armandra, great news! Looks like more than half now in the gang have their visa's so its all going good! Where abouts are you going to settle and when are ye heading off?

Sinead

armandra!

Heya June gang,

armandra!

CONGRATS!!!

Share your location, if OK with you.

Armandra, very happy for you. When are you planning to fly...

Well done Armandra, great news! Looks like more than half now in the gang have their visa's so its all going good! Where abouts are you going to settle and when are ye heading off?

Sinead

I'm Vic sponsored and so heading to Melbourne and looking at flying sometime in Sep if all goes well, that is.

armandra!

WOO HOO!!!!! VISA HAS BEEN GRANTED!!! :biggrin::biggrin: So happy i shed a little tear - champagne will be flowing later. Congratulations Mizzmp & Armandra too.

Thanks for keeping me sane during the wait June gang - good luck with those waiting that happy email and to those already thinking of the next step...the move!!! Thanks too to Justin for setting up and keeping this thread going.

WOO HOO!!!!! VISA HAS BEEN GRANTED!!! :biggrin::biggrin: So happy i shed a little tear - champagne will be flowing later. Congratulations Mizzmp & Armandra too.

Thanks for keeping me sane during the wait June gang - good luck with those waiting that happy email and to those already thinking of the next step...the move!!! Thanks too to Justin for setting up and keeping this thread going.

you beat us,congratulations

YAY, another one ****CONGRATS**** :wink::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::jiggy:

Archived