176 lodged June 2011 Gang

I hope not either Justin but you never know it may slow down by then. I think my medicals will take longer then others as I have a medical condition (underactive thyroid, or maybe no thyroid at all! born this way lol), it's not serious and very mild, doesn't affect my life in any way, but none the less any medical condition seems to get referred I think.

We also got to get defacto evidence together, they will probably call us frauds knowing my luck lol. We been together 4 years this November, but only been "officially" living together since last September which is why we have to delay medicals till this September. Do we send defacto evidence from pass 4 years or just 12 months I wonder.....?

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Lucy I was in the same position with my boyfriend, we hadn't been officially living together for a year when we sent our defacto stuff and I was worried about it. We dug out evidence of flights to holidays we'd been on (i.e. Email booking confirmations) and sent pictures, got them all verified and it all got approved no questions asked - went online one day & it all said 'met'.

Sara

Hi Lucy I was in the same position with my boyfriend, we hadn't been officially living together for a year when we sent our defacto stuff and I was worried about it. We dug out evidence of flights to holidays we'd been on (i.e. Email booking confirmations) and sent pictures, got them all verified and it all got approved no questions asked - went online one day & it all said 'met'.

Sara

Thanks Sara. We have been together for nearly 4 years, as a younger couple we did it the cheaper way before hand, my OH lived in a shared house and I stayed over about 6 nights a week, I basically lived there. As it was shared there were no bills. I was officially still at my parents house. We moved in together beginning of last September in just our own place with noone else. I have lots of defacto evidence, photos, holiday bookings, even shared bills now. I think all should be ok, we are with a brilliant agent which was highly recommended on here who have helped us ever step of the way. We haven't been on holiday the pass year together, not since our oz trip in December 09/Jan 10. I take it we can use evidence prior to these 12 months even if we weren't living together. To be honest we would go down the reg office next week to shut them up if they argued anything as we plan to marry and start a family together once we get to oz anyhow! Rather wait for the sunshine wedding.:cool:

HI everyone

This morning I came to know that my Case Officer is from "Team 4"

So far did not asked for anything but only updating me that my application is under routine processing.

How Quick, Friendly, Cooperative they are??? Please share your experiances

Guest jaffarms
HI everyone

So far did not asked for anything but only updating me that my application is under routine processing.

I got a T4 CO... they were quick.. timelines in signature speaks for itself. :)

Cheers

Jaffar

Morning June gang,

Just having a little wobble, and looking for some advice!

We have CO now, who asked for another few payslips and my most recent P60. I have an agent, so they have uploaded that.

I have organised by PCC forms, for uk and cyprus. Cyprus will take ages, probably about 3-4 weeks to come back.

My husband is working down south for the next wee while, so have found it hard to get a day to all go to medicals, with his work and my shifts. Anyway, I booked it for next Friday, thinking that they will be asked for by then.

So my main question is, is it ok to go for these without a request, I am sure it is, as people had decision ready applications. But, I just got a bit scared as on the paperwork back from CO, its like a generated e.mail, that says wait for requests of PCC, and Medicals! So the worrier in me is thinking oh jings you are maybe not gonna get this visa, and the rational person in me says, its all fine, just carry on. Any thoughts? Also, if the CO has not requested the medicals, can you still do e.health, as the forms I could print off to take say form ...E, making me think they are e.health ones.

Sorry for the waffle,

Got myself all worried this morning that for some reason there must be a problem.

Thanks in advance,

Donna x

Thanks Sara. We have been together for nearly 4 years, as a younger couple we did it the cheaper way before hand, my OH lived in a shared house and I stayed over about 6 nights a week, I basically lived there. As it was shared there were no bills. I was officially still at my parents house. We moved in together beginning of last September in just our own place with noone else. I have lots of defacto evidence, photos, holiday bookings, even shared bills now. I think all should be ok, we are with a brilliant agent which was highly recommended on here who have helped us ever step of the way. We haven't been on holiday the pass year together, not since our oz trip in December 09/Jan 10. I take it we can use evidence prior to these 12 months even if we weren't living together. To be honest we would go down the reg office next week to shut them up if they argued anything as we plan to marry and start a family together once we get to oz anyhow! Rather wait for the sunshine wedding.:cool:

You should be fine with all of that then, there's nothing to worry about!!

Guest diadeline
HI everyone

Just got an e mail this morning from a Team 7 Case officer asking to e mail police clearances, IELTS certificates and uni degree.

I already uploaded everything in my application but they seem to ask that again.

No problems here, but should i take that that's all they need to assess my application, except for meds? That would be great ( i think.. )

Congrats to everyone for their visa and fingers crosses for the rest of the "june gang" in getting their golden ticket ;)

Morning June gang,

Just having a little wobble, and looking for some advice!

We have CO now, who asked for another few payslips and my most recent P60. I have an agent, so they have uploaded that.

I have organised by PCC forms, for uk and cyprus. Cyprus will take ages, probably about 3-4 weeks to come back.

My husband is working down south for the next wee while, so have found it hard to get a day to all go to medicals, with his work and my shifts. Anyway, I booked it for next Friday, thinking that they will be asked for by then.

So my main question is, is it ok to go for these without a request, I am sure it is, as people had decision ready applications. But, I just got a bit scared as on the paperwork back from CO, its like a generated e.mail, that says wait for requests of PCC, and Medicals! So the worrier in me is thinking oh jings you are maybe not gonna get this visa, and the rational person in me says, its all fine, just carry on. Any thoughts? Also, if the CO has not requested the medicals, can you still do e.health, as the forms I could print off to take say form ...E, making me think they are e.health ones.

Sorry for the waffle,

Got myself all worried this morning that for some reason there must be a problem.

Thanks in advance,

Donna x

Hi Donna,

Don't worry too much, I reckon they change the way they work according to workload. Maybe the pre July backlog is easing and they can wait for meds and PCC.

If you want to do them then go for it, it sounds like you are on E health if you can download the 26EH/160EH forms.

Justin x:wink:

Guest mandi1971
ditto, i'm the same, we haven't even told family yet. Just waiting on the outcome from my final interview:biggrin:

Sarah

Mine all know we applied for it but i havent had the heart to tell them we actually have it :eek:

I think im being selfish because i dont want to feel awkward around them for the next 5-6 months but dont want to hurt them either, although i know ill have to.

We have made this move before to Canada so i know how much its gonna hurt :cry:

On a bright note though, they can come whenever they like for a holiday and we'll return once a year to see them.

Plus SKYPE is a lifesaver lol.

Good luck with your interview hun, im sure youll be fine xx

Guest mandi1971
HI there,

I rang trailfinders today again today to see how flights were priced with Singapore airlines , my quote was £2260.00 for a family of four .

Breakdown £605 for adult/ child £525 hope this helps . Rbr Singapore will give u 40 kg for a migrant , but as Justin says you can trawl the net to see what the competition is

Susan x :wink:

We got a quote from Emirates for £2400 for 4 of us and that included a 2 night stay over in Dubai then onto Perth :biggrin:

Its about £100 more for the hotel in Dubai

Mandi xx

Yeah, is that a typo Est as I can't quite see why you have 12th May as your validate by date ??

Morning guys boy its been busy again on the june forum !!!!

big congratulations to all the guys who have recently got there visa over the last few days :notworthy::yellow_guy_crazy_ty :jiggy::jiggy:..

Well Est so glad you got your hun i hope your havin a fab hol in Koz , but me dears have you been drinking too much off the vino out there or too much sun perhaps . EST me thinks your timeline to enter oz is a little wrong maybe :laugh: with all the excitment you probably put wrong date down . well missed you on here and hopefully will see you back on this week

take care hun

susan xxx :biggrin:

Evening June gang!!! Fab news Est and all. On holiday as well. Hope your havin a great time Hun.

I hav t say juners your CO's r on 'FIRE'....... Supa news really pleased to hear you all getting ya Visa's.

Best of luck for the week ahead for those who r still waiting, clearly not long guys!!

Lol

Linsey xxxxx

Hi all arrived back 4am this morning - couldn't help coming online to check out whats been happening this last week - LOADS congrats to everyone who got their visa this week - I've got RSI from trawling all the pages LOL!!!

Def 12th May for entry to the UK - this is the date of OH's Police Check which we did first:tongue:

Looking at going April time next year thats the next job pricing flights up for us all

But first a decent bottle of champers to celebrate tonight :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Need to go and read this letter properly to only saw GRANTED last week

oh yes n got to sort out this house sale as week - forgot about that - lookslike a busy week

big :hug:s

Est

well had our meds today all went well only there 1 hour for 4 of us,so the wait begins we have done everthing we can:cool:

Hi Sara

Glad meds are done for you - not long now you'll get an email in the next few days

Guest mandi1971
Hi all arrived back 4am this morning - couldn't help coming online to check out whats been happening this last week - LOADS congrats to everyone who got their visa this week - I've got RSI from trawling all the pages LOL!!!

Def 12th May for entry to the UK - this is the date of OH's Police Check which we did first:tongue:

Looking at going April time next year thats the next job pricing flights up for us all

But first a decent bottle of champers to celebrate tonight :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Need to go and read this letter properly to only saw GRANTED last week

oh yes n got to sort out this house sale as week - forgot about that - lookslike a busy week

big :hug:s

Est

Hi Sara

Glad meds are done for you - not long now you'll get an email in the next few days

We did the same lol, saw the GRANTED bit but hadnt read the rest till we came home :biglaugh:

Glad you had a good holiday, shame we didnt bring the sunshine back though :rolleyes:

Im busy looking at flights, holiday homes, containers, petshipping, and the list goes on.....

Loving every minute of it :wub:

Mandi xx

We did the same lol, saw the GRANTED bit but hadnt read the rest till we came home :biglaugh:

Glad you had a good holiday, shame we didnt bring the sunshine back though :rolleyes:

Im busy looking at flights, holiday homes, containers, petshipping, and the list goes on.....

Loving every minute of it :wub:

Mandi xx

Hi Mandi

I lknow its great isn't it - only been home a few hours and already making lists of what we need to do next - LOL :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Glad you had fab holiday too

Est x

Send home early from work due to riots (madness going on here!) to find police check has arrived! Having to stop myself turning round and going back to scan and send it to DIAC tonight. Hope even more now that it's a calm night as that's it...my bit will all be done and next news should be the visa!!!!!!! Must remember to buy the champagne tomorrow (if the looters haven't got it all already!).

Guest The Newlands
Mine all know we applied for it but i havent had the heart to tell them we actually have it :eek:

I think im being selfish because i dont want to feel awkward around them for the next 5-6 months but dont want to hurt them either, although i know ill have to.

We have made this move before to Canada so i know how much its gonna hurt :cry:

On a bright note though, they can come whenever they like for a holiday and we'll return once a year to see them.

Plus SKYPE is a lifesaver lol.

Good luck with your interview hun, im sure youll be fine xx

I know it will be fine when we actually tell them. we too will visit and i am sure they will come over to see us but we have to stay focused and think, its not a holiday it will be our home. i dont want to spend my leave from work going to uk> Australia is big enough for us to visit other states without going back to rainy britian.

I will keep you posted with the job interview. its Friday at 7am :chatterbox:xx

Guest The Newlands
Send home early from work due to riots (madness going on here!) to find police check has arrived! Having to stop myself turning round and going back to scan and send it to DIAC tonight. Hope even more now that it's a calm night as that's it...my bit will all be done and next news should be the visa!!!!!!! Must remember to buy the champagne tomorrow (if the looters haven't got it all already!).

Madness, looks like they have a passion for JJB and footlocker! they wouldn't know a good bottle of champers, they go for the white lightening and skol:wacko:!!!

Sarah

Morning, a bit quiet on here this week - hope this is the holidays and the calm before the next rush of DIAC activity.

I am officially v excited. Just uploaded my PCC (and then emailed to CO too, just to give them a bit of a nudge!), checked online and my meds are marked as finalised! OMG, that's it now...any day now visa is mine!!!!!!!! Don't think i will sleep so well over next few nights! :wideeyed:

Guest mandi1971
Morning, a bit quiet on here this week - hope this is the holidays and the calm before the next rush of DIAC activity.

I am officially v excited. Just uploaded my PCC (and then emailed to CO too, just to give them a bit of a nudge!), checked online and my meds are marked as finalised! OMG, that's it now...any day now visa is mine!!!!!!!! Don't think i will sleep so well over next few nights! :wideeyed:

Wont be long now and you can start celebrating :biggrin::yes::jiggy:

Mandi x

Hi ya once our med turned to finalised was only 2/3 days before we got the visa so id say its a safe bet to put the bubbly on ice ( thats if u can afford a btl after the cost of gettin the visa) ha ha! Good luck to you til b any day now:wink:.

Sinead