176 lodged June 2011 Gang

Hi everyone, big congratulations to those of you who have now got your visas!!!!

Just to update you on our situation, we have been in touch with our CO and she has said all she is waiting for before its finalised is our birth certificates (which we had to order replacements for) they should hopefully arrive tomo! And the only other thing is my blood test for the medical, I have already done it once but the stupid doctors forgot to label it and it got lost so I have to go back up to London on Monday to re do it, which is a real pain in the bum!!!

I reckon we might have good news soon tho once those bits are done :-) fingers x'd, hopefully we will be as lucky as all the others who have theirs now!!

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Newlands
Hi everyone, big congratulations to those of you who have now got your visas!!!!

Just to update you on our situation, we have been in touch with our CO and she has said all she is waiting for before its finalised is our birth certificates (which we had to order replacements for) they should hopefully arrive tomo! And the only other thing is my blood test for the medical, I have already done it once but the stupid doctors forgot to label it and it got lost so I have to go back up to London on Monday to re do it, which is a real pain in the bum!!!

I reckon we might have good news soon tho once those bits are done :-) fingers x'd, hopefully we will be as lucky as all the others who have theirs now!!

hope your luckier than us. we seem to be waiting and waiting. team 2, please lets have another flurry of visa's!!! we too are all finalised, just waiting for the EMAIL! x

Sarah

The Newlands:chatterbox:

hope your luckier than us. we seem to be waiting and waiting. team 2, please lets have another flurry of visa's!!! we too are all finalised, just waiting for the EMAIL! x

Sarah

The Newlands:chatterbox:

Oh maybe we will be waiting longer than we think then! Who knows, only time will tell! When did you submit your application?

Also where about in Oz are you headed? X

Guest waltzing maltida

Hi All

Fingers crossed for everyone in the morning! We are waiting on team 2 also. All our documents have been "Met" except for myself and my OH medicals which were finalised on the 21/07.... The

Hopefully there will be lots of visa's granted in the morning....

N

Guest The Newlands
Oh maybe we will be waiting longer than we think then! Who knows, only time will tell! When did you submit your application?

Also where about in Oz are you headed? X

It was the first of June,:daydreaming: but only last week did we get all documents "finalised". we would like to say we will get our visa in the next week or so.:biggrin::yes:

We're looking at Perth but which suburb we're not quite sure.

Sarah

The Newlands

Guest The Newlands
Hi All

Fingers crossed for everyone in the morning! We are waiting on team 2 also. All our documents have been "Met" except for myself and my OH medicals which were finalised on the 21/07.... The

Hopefully there will be lots of visa's granted in the morning....

N

I think we are in the same out tray, our docs say finalised too:mad: Our agent sent an email to CO asking if he needs anything else, no was the answer so lets hope tomorrows the day then.:biggrin:

Sarah

The Newlands

Guest waltzing maltida

I sent two emails to check if everything has been received but heard nothing back... Hopefully it will be this week before we all go out of our minds!!

Guest The Newlands
I sent two emails to check if everything has been received but heard nothing back... Hopefully it will be this week before we all go out of our minds!!

your not wrong "out of our minds":wacko:

Sarah

The Newlands

Well I'm still trying to book medicals, but will need to work something out with my work first as medical centres I tried so far only seem to do Monday-Friday's, I have colleagues off first 3 weeks of September and we are looking to get it done first week in September.

:policeman:I sent police checks off which they rang me back today with a query.....apparently I forgot to sign the cheque:laugh::goofy: DoH!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't believe I did that. I told them cheque is in the post tomorrow:wink: I would say my excuse is I work in accountancy so I'm use to not signing the cheques but passing them on to be signed by authorised persons, but I only wrote one out a few days before to DVLA so I had practised my autograph lol.:wub:

Lucy x

Guest gcathya
I know how u feel, sooo frustrating to see other get their CO a week or two after lodging while others ( like us) are still waiting....

I planned to hold the meds and PCCs till i'd be asked by the CO, but as i read their timeline updates e-mail, they say that "Applicants in priority group 3 are therefore encouraged, where possible, to provide decision ready applications to enable efficient processing and finalisation of their applications." so i did .... now i'm hoping it wont be bad for my application :unsure:

As for police clearances, i'm from Romania, the police here have their own forms to be used, which i filled and 3 mins later i had my PCC :jiggy:

Had them translated by a autorized translator/notary then uploaded them into my application..... hopefully everything will be alright and it wont be long till the grant :rolleyes:

Diana

I am in the same situation as you guys. I applied on June 10th, already sent my medicals (were referred but now it appears as finalised) my application appears as "further processing" on July 5th, but no CO has contacted my lawyer.

So I feel frustrated and don't know what to do to find out if I have a CO.

Good luck to you guys and big congrats to all with visas and CO.

Omg omg omg it's here wOw wow. Can't sleep tonight. I have a checked my emails a thousand times and it's here. After 2 years of this process, we have done it. We have our visa. Thank you so much for the support on here and I wish you all your visas ASAP and happy bright futures in Australia. Is it too early for champagne ???

Rachel x

Guest diadeline
Omg omg omg it's here wOw wow. Can't sleep tonight. I have a checked my emails a thousand times and it's here. After 2 years of this process, we have done it. We have our visa. Thank you so much for the support on here and I wish you all your visas ASAP and happy bright futures in Australia. Is it too early for champagne ???

Rachel x

Congratulations :jiggy:

I can only imagine how u feel :yes:

Guest jaffarms

Hi All,

Its definitely a very good news, I have got my 176 visa approved today.... yahooo.... yahooo.... This forum been a very good informative source and thanks Chardy for your detailed tracking...

Regards

Jaffar

Hi All,

Its definitely a very good news, I have got my 176 visa approved today.... yahooo.... yahooo.... This forum been a very good informative source and thanks Chardy for your detailed tracking...

Regards

Jaffar

Congratulations!!!

I have fair idea how you feel.

Guest The Newlands

Rachel x

CONGRAULATIONS!!!:jiggy::jiggy:

Guest The Newlands
Hi All,

Regards

Jaffar

CONGRATULATIONS!!!:jiggy::jiggy:

Let's hope there's a few more today!

Rachel x

Massive congratulations!

What a wonderful day for yourself and your family,

Donna xx :biggrin:

Rachel x

Hi All,

Regards

Jaffar

**CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU BOTH*****

Have a great day celebrating:yellow_guy_smiling_

Guest jaffarms
**CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU BOTH*****

Have a great day celebrating:yellow_guy_smiling_

Thanks Chardy for your wishes... Feb 2012 in Melbourne....

Cheers

Jaffar

Hi All,

Regards

Jaffar

Congratulations to you,

What a wonderful feeling,

Enjoy today,

Donna x

Hiya, just getting organsied for when the CO requests the Police checks, and have had a look on the Acpo website. Can anyone briefly explain about the differences in price, is it worth paying more, and where do they get sent to, the agent, or straight to the CO? Sorry for niavity. Am not totally sure why we are using an agent, as always like to get things in sorted in my own head! Guess I hadn't found PIO at the point of organsing agent.

Thanks in Advance,

Donna x

Hiya, just getting organsied for when the CO requests the Police checks, and have had a look on the Acpo website. Can anyone briefly explain about the differences in price, is it worth paying more, and where do they get sent to, the agent, or straight to the CO? Sorry for niavity. Am not totally sure why we are using an agent, as always like to get things in sorted in my own head! Guess I hadn't found PIO at the point of organsing agent.

Thanks in Advance,

Donna x

Hi Donna

sorry I can’t help you with your question, but can share that all agents are alike.

I found myself more informed and updated regarding the paperwork/documents and application procedures as compare to my agent throughout the case.

And funny part is I paid him to get training from me:goofy:

Hi Donna

sorry I can’t help you with your question, but can share that all agents are alike.

I found myself more informed and updated regarding the paperwork/documents and application procedures as compare to my agent throughout the case.

And funny part is I paid him to get training from me:goofy:

Just to add, my agent has been great, but have realised from this whole thing, that I am a control freak, and don't seem to do well not being in the driving seat!

Donna x

Thanks in Advance,

Donna x

Going to send mine off tommorow, ironically to an office 1 mile away from home !

Double the price for a 2 day turnaround rather than a 10 days. They get sent to you as you are the applicant and ACPO have no contact with DIAC.

When you have the certificate upload it yourself or send it to your agent to do it.

That's exactly why we didn't use an agent (other than cost) I would have spent as much time prepping stuff forthem to fill in forms so thought I might as well do it myself !

Good luck :wink:

Justin x

Guest lizziebumble

Think we are all in the same boat got co meds finalised on 23rd of july keep checking diac still no visa keep looking everyday been waiting 12 days and counting some people seem to be getting there visa within days of meds finalised im sooo impatient getting frustrated waiting just want to book flights and go :arghh: