176 lodged June 2011 Gang

At least were in the June boat!!!! dont fancy the July boat one bit, I would defo sink if I was in that one!!!! 115 points pre july and I would need and IELTS 8 to get 65 post July!!! not happening!!!

Were so close to the wire submitting now I feel that they are going to, for some reason put ours back for incorrect spelling, or something!!!!

COME ON PADDLE FASTER!!! :jimlad:

Agreed, it's quite stressful. I've uploaded everything I can for now and Vic have confirmed our sponsorship so I'm going to try and chill out for a bit now! Not that easy though is it ...

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SUZY
I take it that my agent would have done all this uploading as ive not been asked to do anything? :confused:

I hope so coz it all sounds very stressful lol, good luck to those of you trying to do it alone though, im dreading starting form 80. I worked on the airlines so im gonna have fun trying to fill that in :rolleyes:

Mandi x

Hi Mandi ,

yes were the same we have an agent and we havnt been told about these forms :confused:

i did speak to my agent and she said only have to sign the form 80 so im hoping all that typing and info we gave us would suffice :goofy:

Have you been told by your agent to do the form 80 then confusung times ahead me thinks :eek:

susan xx

Hi Mandi ,

yes were the same we have an agent and we havnt been told about these forms :confused:

i did speak to my agent and she said only have to sign the form 80 so im hoping all that typing and info we gave us would suffice :goofy:

Have you been told by your agent to do the form 80 then confusung times ahead me thinks :eek:

susan xx

The confirmation email we got (and your agent would have got too) from DIAC on lodging mentions the requirement for the form 80 and 1221. I can't imagine your agent would already have enough info to complete it on your behalf though !? :confused:

How odd !

Guest SUZY
Does Birmingham charge extra for E-health and HIV tests?

Ta Est

Hi there

Regards the HIV that is including in the price regarding E-health im really not sure i will pm you with the phone nbr for birmingham medical centre and you can call them direct if that helps..

susan xx :wubclub:

Guest SUZY
The confirmation email we got (and your agent would have got too) from DIAC on lodging mentions the requirement for the form 80 and 1221. I can't imagine your agent would already have enough info to complete it on your behalf though !? :confused:

How odd !

Hi justin ,

just spoke to agent and diac have not requested to them for these forms , before we applied for visa we had to submit quite alot of info :confused:to agent regarding alot which are on these forms, so ageny has already submiited the info and i guess we will have to wait and see if they req more info just have to do it if so , not going to stress over it :goofy:..

She also mentioned sol list we were never on that list it was the stat sol , so happy with that and we will be ok as 176 has been submitted before july 1st

Hi justin ,

just spoke to agent and diac have not requested to them for these forms , before we applied for visa we had to submit quite alot of info :confused:to agent regarding alot which are on these forms, so ageny has already submiited the info and i guess we will have to wait and see if they req more info just have to do it if so , not going to stress over it :goofy:..

She also mentioned sol list we were never on that list it was the stat sol , so happy with that and we will be ok as 176 has been submitted before july 1st

I stand corrected :hug: and happy to be wrong !:biglaugh:

Guest SUZY
I stand corrected :hug: and happy to be wrong !:biglaugh:

What a gracious person you are Justin :spinny: only havin a laugth , well i have to put my faith in agent she hasnt been wrong yet , but you never know this will come back to haunt me i knowit !!!!:wacko:

I bet i will get a CO who will want sooo much more info it wont be straight forward why would it change now

susan :biggrin:

Guest waltzing maltida

Hi All

Booked my medicals today and the next appointment they have is the 11th of July!!!

My OH had a bad fall in work and broke his arm (and other bones!) 14 years ago and has no wrist bone as they needed to pin it, he has never had a days trouble with it since and has never stopped working because of it , but i am anxious they will refer his medicals and all the paperwork that goes with that! I am down for a cancellation as i would like to know if we will have to get further details.....

Niamh

Guest guest48800

Hello Suzy,

We're living NW Leicestershire/Derbyshire border (not for too much longer though we hope! :wink:)

Sorry! thought I'd hit 'quote post'....obviously not.

Hi, I sent my 176 this week too - it's tick-tock now / waiting!! I'm going to Perth with regional sponsorship (well on my boyf's visa he is on the SOLs list)! Still need to do the medicals etc

Welcome to the "gang" Sara,

We haven't booked medicals yet either as trying to slow things down a bit so pretty much in the same boat as you.:cool:

Justin

Slow things down? Gosh! I'm desperate to go!!

Next summer will be fine for us, not sure we could be ready to go in 2-3 months like some could after super fast visa grants recently. With 3 kids it will take a while to get organised !!:wacko:

Hi all

We just lodged our 176 Visa on Tuesday 7th June! Wife is a chef and is also 6 Months pregnant (which may or may not slow things down a little for us?).

Very excited and equally nervous to hear something back!:wideeyed:

Will keep this thread posted with our progress!

And good luck to all 'Juners'

Ben

Hi there to you all. This forum is great thanks to you all for you info it's really helped ovr this past wk.

We began this journey bk in Sept 2009. We passed skills assessment in Jan 2010. We were with an agency that messed us about all yr. Aft knock backs all yr. We wanted t give up soooo many times. Thankfully we changed agency this yr in Jan applied 4 SS in WA and to my absolute surprise we were granted SS. Then lodged our visa 176 on the 25th May. DIAC confirmed they hav our 1100 form on the 31st May.

Hope you don't mind but I wld love t join u guys an keep in touch. We hav 3 children 8,6 and 3. I'm desperate t get there. I'm a Pre school manager an O/H is in engineering (procurement)... I hav booked meds 4 maidenhead as we did hav Birmingham but read the reviews and cancelled it!!

We r sending our pcc's off 2day.

My love t everyone keep the patience

Linsey xx

They seem to be doin ok at the mo. Al depends on visa and wat cat u r in. We haven't heard from a CO yet but reading on the forums a 176 SS seems to b 2 to 3 wks a CO then roughly a months aft med an pcc's lodged you may b granted a visa. That's jus Wat iv read on here so not sure.

Wil keep updated on my timeline etc as it's helped me

Hope this helps x

Hi there to you all. This forum is great thanks to you all for you info it's really helped ovr this past wk.

We began this journey bk in Sept 2009. We passed skills assessment in Jan 2010. We were with an agency that messed us about all yr. Aft knock backs all yr. We wanted t give up soooo many times. Thankfully we changed agency this yr in Jan applied 4 SS in WA and to my absolute surprise we were granted SS. Then lodged our visa 176 on the 25th May. DIAC confirmed they hav our 1100 form on the 31st May.

Hope you don't mind but I wld love t join u guys an keep in touch. We hav 3 children 8,6 and 3. I'm desperate t get there. I'm a Pre school manager an O/H is in engineering (procurement)... I hav booked meds 4 maidenhead as we did hav Birmingham but read the reviews and cancelled it!!

We r sending our pcc's off 2day.

My love t everyone keep the patience

Linsey xx

Hi Linsey and welcome even if technically you are a May lodge !:wink:

Deffo keep in touch as our 3 kids are 8,6 and 2 so very close. We will book Maidenhead at some point soon.

Justin

Hi all,

We're now officially on the June train, got our SS this morning and 176 lodged before brekkie :biggrin: Our deadline was 1st July as we don't have enough points after then and somehow we've made it with 3 weeks to spare! We've had a few setbacks along the way and a fortnight ago thought it was well and truly all over for us but WE ARE HERE!!

Just got the joy of uploading to get on with now...

Wendy :jiggy:

Hi all,

We're now officially on the June train, got our SS this morning and 176 lodged before brekkie :biggrin: Our deadline was 1st July as we don't have enough points after then and somehow we've made it with 3 weeks to spare! We've had a few setbacks along the way and a fortnight ago thought it was well and truly all over for us but WE ARE HERE!!

Just got the joy of uploading to get on with now...

Wendy :jiggy:

Great stuff and welcome aboard !

Have you sent your signed agreement back to WA yet before you crack on with the uploading and dreaded forms 80 and 1221 ? :eek:

Great stuff and welcome aboard !

Have you sent your signed agreement back to WA yet before you crack on with the uploading and dreaded forms 80 and 1221 ? :eek:

Hi I just got my SS & sent my 176 I didn't realise there was a form to send back have I missed something very important? Eeek!! Help!!

Guest SUZY
Hi all

We just lodged our 176 Visa on Tuesday 7th June! Wife is a chef and is also 6 Months pregnant (which may or may not slow things down a little for us?).

Very excited and equally nervous to hear something back!:wideeyed:

Will keep this thread posted with our progress!

And good luck to all 'Juners'

Ben

HI Ben,

welcome to the june gang and good luck for whole process look forward to your threads

regards

susan :biggrin: