176 lodged June 2011 Gang

Hi Guys ,

Dean txtd me this morning after sending three emails to wa to see if they had sent 1100 to diac we finally got an answear from our agent it was sent 13/06/11 , we must have missed that email then :biglaugh: wonder where that is then :wink:.

Dosent matter so the wait begins now , will update before justin reminds me :biggrin:.

susan x

Woohoo :jiggy: another step closer Susan. Now you lot better hurry up and get COs so that I can get one after you :biglaugh:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woohoo :jiggy: another step closer Susan. Now you lot better hurry up and get COs so that I can get one after you :biglaugh:

Hey Wendy,

yes were all getting closer now not sure about me getting co im sure you will get before me :biglaugh:. I see by your timeline you have sent off your pcc acro confirmed with us this week that we will receive ours on the 20th or that means they will get posted that day not sure:wacko:.

We are also waiting on our german pc thought we had them bk this week but we had to sign something else and we sent them back , so heres waiting for them ..

Regarding your post ref medicals wish ours were cheaper but we booked birmingham as the time was good before deans off on his travels for a while all it would have been later but tied it all in so we could go as a family .

susan x :wubclub:

Thought you would find that funny hoz it going justin :biggrin:

Yep cheers Suzy.

We're good, just waiting the elusive CO and whacking the money tree for meds, police checks (when CO asks for them!) and various other bits to finish the application :arghh:

YAY WE CAN JOIN YOU ALL NOW YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEE:biggrin:

Well done - glad its all been sorted for u. As Justin says its all abot wiating now, after all the rush to get everything done before 1st July - I don't know what to do withmyslef except stalk these boards LOL

fingers crossed that CO's get assigned to the June gang soon!

Yep cheers Suzy.

We're good, just waiting the elusive CO and whacking the money tree for meds, police checks (when CO asks for them!) and various other bits to finish the application :arghh:

Justin, tell me to sod off if you want :biglaugh: but is there any chance we could maybe have a list on the first post in date order of when we lodged, so we can see when we all got CO etc, just to make it a wee bit easier to keep track of us all?

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Justin, tell me to sod off if you want :biglaugh: but is there any chance we could maybe have a list on the first post in date order of when we lodged, so we can see when we all got CO etc, just to make it a wee bit easier to keep track of us all?

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Keep meaning to...........I'll do it this weekend just for you ! :tongue:

Hey what a great day im havin today just came bk from my daughter coming first in her mini marathon race so chuffed shes only 9 but did she run her her little heart out :jiggy:xx

And my son also did fantastic he came in 11th first for his school , im the proudest mom today :cute:, and also i cam home to our police checks whoop whoop all clear" no trace " phew:policeman:. so thats one down just waiting for the german pc now !!!

what a fab day only wish oh was here always misses the kids races :frown: but not his fault

have a great weekend

susan xx :hug:

Finally we lodged our Visa application today, yipee! I am so relieved. I was afraid that we can't beat the 1th July deadline!

Sandy

Hey Welcome Sandy to the june gang congrats on doing your visa before the deadline :biggrin:

look forward to your threads

susan x :wubclub:

hi gang could someone help,could you tell me how many p60s and payslips did you upload onto your 176 thanks:cool:

Hi There,

Our agent told us we had to send them 3 p60 going three years back and also 3 pay slips going three years back.

Do you have an agent if so ask them im sure they would be able to advise you :biggrin:

we didnt upload anything our agent did all for us or if your DIYER im sure some one else will have this answear

susan :cool: x

Hey what a great day im havin today just came bk from my daughter coming first in her mini marathon race so chuffed shes only 9 but did she run her her little heart out :jiggy:xx

And my son also did fantastic he came in 11th first for his school , im the proudest mom today :cute:, and also i cam home to our police checks whoop whoop all clear" no trace " phew:policeman:. so thats one down just waiting for the german pc now !!!

what a fab day only wish oh was here always misses the kids races :frown: but not his fault

have a great weekend

susan xx :hug:

Well done to both your kids!:smile: Hope they had good weather for it, it's been absolutely horrible here so I've made a start on clearing out all the crap in the house, it may take a while :biglaugh:

Hope your German :policeman: doesn't take too long. How long did uk ones take to come back?

Enjoy the rest of your weekend :hug:

Wendy x

hi gang could someone help,could you tell me how many p60s and payslips did you upload onto your 176 thanks:cool:

Hey we are going through an agent, but we were asked for P60's for the tax years ending 2008/09/10/11, so four in total we sent to them. As for pay slips, our agent asked for 3-4 for each year of my OH's employment. My OH get's weekly wage slips and we weren't sure if they meant 3-4 months worth, so we sent 4 month's worth for each year for the tax years ending as above. I am very lucky that my OH keeps all his slips!!

:err: What are you paying your agent for?

I uploaded p60s for 4 years and a wage slip for every month for the last 4 years (hubby gets paid weekly but I drew the line at 1 a month :goofy:)

Wendy

Guest 0113 danny

Howdy partners!!

I finally sent my state sponsorship agreement off to WA today after lodging my 176 visa yesterday through an agent and getting our reference number. Hopefully it will be on someones desk monday morning and they contact DIAC before the end of the month.

I didnt include any tax records in my visa app because I am self employed and have no p60's and intermittent tax records to say the least. I only needed to prove 12 months work out of the last 24 so have filed a tax return for 2009/2010 and 2010/2011 so if I get a case worker who requires the details then hopefully I will have some records to present if needed (I'm a carpenter by the way). I sent hundreds of payslips, time sheets, invoices, receipts and references from customers. I am now waiting for confirmation of my visa and await a co, my agent runs a no visa no fee agreement and they were happy to submit without tax records but advised me on bringing my tax returns up to date just incase a case worker requests them. I have only payed my agent half his fee and the other half is due once/if I get a visa.

Whadaya reckon?

I uploaded OH's p60's for the past 6 years plus a recent payslip and an employer statement which proves he's been there for the past 7 years. I'm hoping that'll be enough but I guess they may ask for more payslips so have already got them ready in date order to scan just in case! Just missing 3 but OH's employer can always give us a copy I'm sure.