176 lodged June 2011 Gang

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Yachtmaster
Ooo congrats Yachtmaster. I think you are our very first Juner to get their CO. The end is near :jiggy:

hi Harrison clan ! it is very positive were just waiting for something to trip us up it seems to be going to smooth :eek: keep positive keep positive :unsure:

i hope other juners get CO soon :jiggy:

Guest dazsfa

Hi everyone just found this thread im in the June gang aswell 176 app 3/6/11.

just a quick question on the diac web site it says on my application status processing commenced

3/6/11 then on the 9/6/11 it says its being processed further does that mean i have a co.

Thanks Daren

Guest Yachtmaster
Hi everyone just found this thread im in the June gang aswell 176 app 3/6/11.

just a quick question on the diac web site it says on my application status processing commenced

3/6/11 then on the 9/6/11 it says its being processed further does that mean i have a co.

Thanks Daren

I would love to be able to answer that for you but our agent has had full control over our visa process ! Fingers crossed hope it's something positive ( like being assigned a CO) :jiggy:

hi there

yes it depends on work for my oh we liked butler but as you said there is so many and we have had friends tell us the same , its so mind blowing all this but im sure it will all work out , when we all get there we will have to meet up for a BARBIE & BEER lol :biggrin:

susan :twitcy:

Hi, I sent emails to migration@dtwd.wa.gov.au , reading through other peoples post it does look like wa is a bit slower off the mark than other states at getting form sent to diac, fingers crossed you hear today.

I would love to be able to answer that for you but our agent has had full control over our visa process ! Fingers crossed hope it's something positive ( like being assigned a CO) :jiggy:

Maybe agent sent applications get assigned first :mad:, good to see yours is earning his/her crust. Some seem useless !

I submitted one day before you and no CO yet, still I can handle that as a next July move is a bit soon for us. Don't want to book the meds until we really have to and the £670 is a bit hard to find right now ! :wink:

Maybe agent sent applications get assigned first :mad:, good to see yours is earning his/her crust. Some seem useless !

I submitted one day before you and no CO yet, still I can handle that as a next July move is a bit soon for us. Don't want to book the meds until we really have to and the £670 is a bit hard to find right now ! :wink:

I'm the complete opposite!! I'm dying to get a CO so I can smash the med's and pcc's, praying to have it all sorted by September when my WHV runs out so I can stop in the UK for a couple of weeks and come straight back over!! Cant be bothered to find a job for ???? amount of time so looks like i'm gonna be eating in to Oz funds until the yes comes!!! :arghh:

Emailed them and they emailed us today.

How much are your medicals that you have booked (if you don't mind me asking?)

it does say not to do it until you have a case officer?

we've booked manchester ( got alot of good feedback on PIO) who are already full until middle of July and we are on holiday the first two weeks in august - so we are basically hoping for a CO in the next 3 or 4 weeks - if things change/ or no CO we will have to push date out if we can :wink:

the prices are as follows :

Adults (inc children aged 11+) £120

Children under 11 £65

Chest x-rays (11+ ) £75

Chest x-ray for E-health /160H £90

HIV blood test £27

Hep B £29

Hep C £39

there is a courier charge if not E-health £12 each or £40 for family

E-health online admin £20

we've booked manchester ( got alot of good feedback on PIO) who are already full until middle of July and we are on holiday the first two weeks in august - so we are basically hoping for a CO in the next 3 or 4 weeks - if things change/ or no CO we will have to push date out if we can :wink:

the prices are as follows :

Adults (inc children aged 11+) £120

Children under 11 £65

Chest x-rays (11+ ) £75

Chest x-ray for E-health /160H £90

HIV blood test £27

Hep B £29

Hep C £39

there is a courier charge if not E-health £12 each or £40 for family

E-health online admin £20

:shocked::cry: Oh why oh why do we have to live in the north of Scotland. That flipping clininc in edinburgh isn't daft, it's costing us way more than that! :shocked::cry:

Do you think it is 100% necessary to wait for a CO to have the meds though - as we have to get them done anyway? Or do you think they will tell us which ones to have or do we hve to have them all?

You can book them as soon as you've lodged if you want - "front loading" your visa app if you get the results on before your CO is assigned (plus your police checks too).

This starts the 12 month to validate clock ticking though !

Do you think it is 100% necessary to wait for a CO to have the meds though - as we have to get them done anyway? Or do you think they will tell us which ones to have or do we hve to have them all?

I booked ours on Tuesday and we don't have a CO yet. If WA sent the 1100 to DIAC yesterday like they said then in theory we should have a CO within 2 weeks anyway. We're away on hols in July so wanted to get them out the way before we go otherwise we'd be waiting until August but if we don't have a CO by the end of the month I can always rebook the meds for later, they only charge a cancellation fee if cancelled within 3 working days.

Wendy

What do you mean the 12 month to validate clock ticking? (forgive my ignorance!)

It's OK. Assuming your visa gets granted on say 20th July you would have to fly to Oz to validate your visa within 12 months of the date on your meds or PCCs whichever is older which may be say 20th June. You can always come back home and make the permanent move within 5 years then I think. :err:

It's OK. Assuming your visa gets granted on say 20th July you would have to fly to Oz to validate your visa within 12 months of the date on your meds or PCCs whichever is older which may be say 20th June. You can always come back home and make the permanent move within 5 years then I think. :err:

Thanks! ! I had heard 5 years, but hadn't heard about the 12 month thing, I want to get there as soon as possible, so the 12 month thing isn't an issue for me :wink:

Guest canadiantooz

Hello Everyone,

Can I join this thread please as I will be lodging 176 visa Tassie SS tomorrow. I have couple of questions:

1. Do I need to upload the photos for all family members and are there any specific dimensions?

2. Do I need to download Form 80 and 1221, complete, scan, and upload them; or will they be part of online application itself.

Thanks

Emailed them and they emailed us today.

How much are your medicals that you have booked (if you don't mind me asking?)

it does say not to do it until you have a case officer?

hi check outThis. just in from the ASPC today:

I am wanting to decrease the time taken from allocation of a GSM visa application to a case officer and finalisation of the application.

To help achieve this, we would like to invite some applicants who do not yet have case officers allocated but are expected to have case officers allocated in coming months to commence obtaining and providing standard documentation that may not have been provided with their application or has expired.

Attached is a notice which provides details of which applicants we would suggest "front end load" their applications in this way. Similar information will be included in the next update to the auto response from gsm.processing@immi.gov.au , which provides details of what applications have been allocated to case officers. please circulate to MIA Members.

This is not a request for information and in any cases where this information is not provided prior to allocation, the case officer will take this up after allocation. Similarly any questions regarding such applications should wait until a case officer is allocated and contacts the agent / applicant.

Agents / applicants who upload or email documents in response to the invitation should not separately advise GSM of this as this does not impact on the date cases are allocated.

You will note in the invitation we suggest only clients from low risk countries proceed with "front end loading", however, you may on the basis of your experience choose to also do this for applicants outside of those we have suggested.

The following text explains who should be front-end loading now:

Health & Character Clearances for

GSM Applications

PRIORITY GROUP 2 (STATE MIGRATION PLAN)

All applicants who meet the following eligibility criteria (Points 1 & 2 below) are invited to

proceed to obtain health and character clearances now.

1. The application was lodged under one of the following visa subclasses:

• Skilled – Independent (Migrant) visa (subclass 175) pre 1/7/2010,

• Skilled – Sponsored (Migrant) visa (subclass 176),

• Skilled – Regional Sponsored (Provisional) visa (subclass 475),

• Skilled – Regional Sponsored (Provisional)visa (subclass 487),

• Skilled - Independent (Residence) visa (subclass 885) pre 1/7/2010, or

• Skilled – Sponsored (Residence) visa (subclass 886), AND

2. A case officer has not yet contacted you about the application.

Hello Everyone,

Can I join this thread please as I will be lodging 176 visa Tassie SS tomorrow. I have couple of questions:

1. Do I need to upload the photos for all family members and are there any specific dimensions?

2. Do I need to download Form 80 and 1221, complete, scan, and upload them; or will they be part of online application itself.

Thanks

Welcome canadiantooz !

Check this link :

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/pdf/176_checklist.pdf

Yes to 1, dimensions on the linked page and yes to 2 too one of each for each adult on the application.

:wink:

Hi Guys ,

Dean txtd me this morning after sending three emails to wa to see if they had sent 1100 to diac we finally got an answear from our agent it was sent 13/06/11 , we must have missed that email then :biglaugh: wonder where that is then :wink:.

Dosent matter so the wait begins now , will update before justin reminds me :biggrin:.

susan x