class bw resident p<<< subclass 857 conditions mig.regs.sched.8 nill

Guest cowboy

Guest cowboy

Can anyone please help me what the visa level on my passport means..

what's Nill means ..does that measn i dont have any condition and free to work any where now..i recently got my residency but im still confused abt the condition mig.regs.sched.8 NILl means..

any one have the same visa label on their passport ..please post some information..

cowboy:eek:

This is Schedule 8:

http://www.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/cth/consol_reg/mr1994227/sch8.html

Nil Schedule 8 means that none of them have been imposed.

I would take that to mean that while no Schedule 8 conditions have been imposed, that you are still subject to the special non-Schedule 8 conditions that apply to an 857 visa i.e. that you must meet the following obligations.

• commence employment within six months of arriving in Australia or within six months of the visa grant if they are already in Australia
  • remain employed in the nominated position in the regional area for at least two years.

The visa may be cancelled if the employee does not comply with these obligations to complete the two year contract with the employer.

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/skilled-workers/rsms/obligations.htm

Guest cowboy

u mean non of the conditon have been impose..Does that mean that i have to go to immigration after 2 year and ask them to label another pr stiker..still confused???

Guest cowboy
No, you have PR and don't need another label. Just do the right thing and stick to the 1) commence employment within 6 months and 2) work in the regional area for 2 years conditions and you have nothing more to do or to worry about.

Thanks for ur response..i wil try to maintain the 2 yrs obligation..but what if i want to leave withing 2 yrs ..wil my visa b cancelled ..hv any case happened before..

Thanks for ur response..i wil try to maintain the 2 yrs obligation..but what if i want to leave withing 2 yrs ..wil my visa b cancelled ..hv any case happened before..

If you leave within 2 years, your visa is certainly liable to be cancelled if DIAC choose to do so. There are a number of threads on PIO that discuss that specific situation so do a thorough search and read them. I'm not qualified to say if they are likely to do so or not.

Guest cowboy
If you leave within 2 years, your visa is certainly liable to be cancelled if DIAC choose to do so. There are a number of threads on PIO that discuss that specific situation so do a thorough search and read them. I'm not qualified to say if they are likely to do so or not.

Thanks mate for ur giving some information and providing ur valuable time..:spinny: