Rapged

Online Visa Application - (Subclass 175)

Hello all, I have a few questions that I'd like to share with you all regarding my online visa application (Skilled Independent, 175) & am hoping someone may be able to help! Any advice, no matter how minor it may seem is appreciated...

The Situation

My girlfriend & I are currently in Australia on a 1 year working holiday visa, I obtained a positive skills assessment at the start of May & am therefore now ready to apply for the Visa itself, with a points score of 125.

The Questions (Help please! :biggrin:)

1. Is it possible to apply for a Skilled – Independent (Migrant) visa (subclass 175) whilst in Australia?
  2. If so, which postal address should we use? My partner & I lived together in a rented property back in the UK, so we can't put that address, so all we can really now use are either the addresses of our parents, or our address whilst we're here in Australia. I'm concerned that if we put different addresses down (i.e. our parents' addresses), it will go against us in terms of relationship proof.
  3. On the 175 checklist (for paper applications) it states "A separate checklist is available when you commence the online application", yet I've been to the end of the online application (to the screen that you enter payment details) and there isn't another checklist anywhere?

Many thanks in advance,

Ged