How Does This Happen?

Guest guest37336

Guest guest37336
My Spam e-mails are sectioned off for me by my brilliant e-mail company and i just press delete Spam' and they are gone its great i would advise everyone to go with this company, it is ................. Virginmedia.

Same here Jim, but this one got through to my personal email, weird I know, but no harm done. I now have the attached pictures the lady sent as my 'Wallpaper' makes work so much more pleasurable,:biglaugh:

Cheers Tony.:wink:

Ive been logging on to random nigerian websites for years now,in the hope one of them will get my bank details and hack my account,then they can have murder every month with n.rock and Barclays,none have been brave enuf yet:biggrin:,the only one i keep secret is my savings account with two sayers meat and potato pasties in:wink:.

I only check my Emails every cpl of months,ive never sent an Email,so i dont communicate with anyone that way,its all rhubarb that gets posted to me,i just delete everything.

Jan is partly to blame,she joined FB in my Email to show her niece she could be talking to anyone(her niece would recognise Jans Email),now i get liked by people i think:goofy:(thats novel anyway!),she registered under a womans name,never bothered her arse to tell me like!:mad:

Well allkinds of freinds send Emails now,ive even been invited to go mountain climbing in holland,so i dont suppose its all bad:eek:.

Anyway,the ferrets in for a shock because i guessed the password:rolleyes:,and ive deleted the account:yes:,after figuring out how to do it:arghh:,"i dont know how to delete it" she said when i asked her to a week ago,yeah alrite,cba more like:skeptical:,if i can do it anyone can,technology and me = giving a monkey a clock,so even less Emails to delete now!i'l stick to texting,its not free but its easier on me swede:notworthy: