How Does This Happen?

Guest guest37336

Guest guest37336

As we all know at times we receive spam emails and the like and I delete them, BUT .

Yesterday I received an email directly to my 'normal' email address. It read like this, word for word.

G'day Tony. I like the look of your new avatar. Would like to see more, while I'm waiting, here are some pics of me to keep you amused'.

Now normally I would dismiss this as spam, but the word 'G'day' makes me think there is a stalker out there roaming free on PIO and I am her latest victim.

Now I can't post on a family forum the pics she included, whist nothing graphic it show a lot of breast and botty, the face by the way was covered.

I wouldn't mind so much but my new avatar gives nothing away about myself, (maybe she was talking about the phallic symbol behind me,:biglaugh:)

So now is the time to fess up, which one of you blokes was it, :embarrassed::biglaugh: whilst I appreciate the offer I am happily married I'll have you know.

PS. True story by the way, giving me the creeps as we all know I have a face like a slapped arse, and a body that looks like Elvis (deceased) and besides she didn't include the white stick or Labrador in her 'pictures'.:biglaugh:

Cheers Tony.:wink:

Guest guest37336
Dont know mate,but i'l start using my Email if you can pass it on to her:wink:

:biglaugh::biglaugh::notworthy::notworthy:

Seriously though mate, I have disabled my email facility until I get to the bottom of it,:unsure:.

But if I do hear from her again I will pass your details on mate, she was a rather 'voluptuous' young lady, I know you don't like skinny woman mate,:wink::yes:

Cheers Tony.:cool:

Guest guest30085

It wont be Pabs . . . .he doesnt know how to attach pictures? . . . .:shocked::wink::biglaugh::wubclub::hug:

Guest guest37336
It wont be Pabs . . . .he doesnt know how to attach pictures? . . . .:shocked::wink::biglaugh::wubclub::hug:

Bloody hell Gill.

If Pabs looked like the lady in question I think you may find a rather perplexed fella shooting up the M1 to say to Pabs, 'About time we met up maaaatttteeeee'.:yes:

Guest guest30085
Bloody hell Gill.

If Pabs looked like the lady in question I think you may find a rather perplexed fella shooting up the M1 to say to Pabs, 'About time we met up maaaatttteeeee'.:yes:

I thought you already had . . . . . . . . . hes a fine looking 'wo' man in a frock:cute::shocked::wink::biglaugh:

Guest guest37336
I thought you already had . . . . . . . . . hes a fine looking 'wo' man in a frock:cute::shocked::wink::biglaugh:

Poor old Pablo is getting it in the neck today Gill,:biglaugh::wubclub:.

I would feel sorry for him, but he turned down my rather dubious invite to the, 'Pink Mermaid' bistro the other day,:embarrassed:.

Not much fun sitting there by yourself whilst drag queens parade up and down asking if 'I have the time',:embarrassed::biglaugh:

Guest guest30085
Poor old Pablo is getting it in the neck today Gill,:biglaugh::wubclub:.

I would feel sorry for him, but he turned down my rather dubious invite to the, 'Pink Mermaid' bistro the other day,:embarrassed:.

Not much fun sitting there by yourself whilst drag queens parade up and down asking if 'I have the time',:embarrassed::biglaugh:

He can take it . . . .:shocked::laugh::laugh:

He knows we love him really :wubclub::hug::wubclub:

Guest guest37336
He can take it . . . .:shocked::laugh::laugh:

He knows we love him really :wubclub::hug::wubclub:

Good man is Pablo, an asset to this sight and life in general no doubt,:notworthy:.

Im used to abuse off the "ladies":skeptical: on here mate,their leaving someone else alone:daydreaming:.

One of them PMd me last week..."If men were dominoes you'd be the dbl blank",another one said "it could be worse,you could be twins",one also said "i only PM you because excitement can bring on a heart attack,im know im safe wiith you",she hurt me with this "If i ever see two people talking and one looks bored,you'l be the other one:no:,so i'm used to it now mate,just a punchbag for the witches i am:wubclub:

Guest guest37336
Im used to abuse off the "ladies":skeptical: on here mate,their leaving someone else alone:daydreaming:.

One of them PMd me last week..."If men were dominoes you'd be the dbl blank",another one said "it could be worse,you could be twins",one also said "i only PM you because excitement can bring on a heart attack,im know im safe wiith you",she hurt me with this "If i ever see two people talking and one looks bored,you'l be the other one:no:,so i'm used to it now mate,just a punchbag for the witches i am:wubclub:

:biglaugh:

PM me their names mate, I'll hold your coat,:yes:

Guest The Ropey HOFF
:biglaugh::biglaugh::notworthy::notworthy:

Seriously though mate, I have disabled my email facility until I get to the bottom of it,:unsure:.

But if I do hear from her again I will pass your details on mate, she was a rather 'voluptuous' young lady, I know you don't like skinny woman mate,:wink::yes:

Breasts and ............. bottoms, count me in as well. lol:laugh:

Guest Guest16631

.unfortunatly this is not unusual.....................a few years ago both my son and myself were subjected to cyber bullying and part of it was lewd pics to my email...................I don't have an email account now ...................or use my given name ...................I am careful not to put pics of family on the internet and only put ones of the garden of bits that cannot be seen from the road...................some one found us from another forum on the internet and it was a frightening experience as I was alone at the time ........................my son's involved the police.................the internet has become intrusive through web tracking...............!be careful what information you let people see.................

Guest guest37336
.unfortunatly this is not unusual.....................a few years ago both my son and myself were subjected to cyber bullying and part of it was lewd pics to my email...................I don't have an email account now ...................or use my given name ...................I am careful not to put pics of family on the internet and only put ones of the garden of bits that cannot be seen from the road...................some one found us from another forum on the internet and it was a frightening experience as I was alone at the time ........................my son's involved the police.................the internet has become intrusive through web tracking...............!be careful what information you let people see.................

Hi Tink.

I know what you are saying and in all honesty I hold very strong views on a few subjects and I have often said I am an open book, for better or worse. I 'think' to a degree I may say/show a little too much of myself both online and in life in general on certain subjects.

I just happen to believe that if I hold such strong views then people have the right to know 'why' I do so. I often comment on such subjects as mental health, drugs, booze, class and I admit 'go into one' on a regular basis, but I think that showing a little more of myself people will understand just 'why' I say such things, what I say has a deep set reason behind them.

I very rarely if ever talk of things I have little knowledge of, (except the jokey threads) people may not agree with what I say on such matters but at least I can feel totally vindicated in what I say is based on 'experience' is all and it's some kind of rant.

Some people approach this forum and life in a different way, keep very private and so on, and good luck to them, but for me to have a clear conscience I feel it a nessacity to back up my rather at times strong views is all.

OK, serious part over. I guess in a way it was a 'kind' of stalking, (excuse me while I check my emails for more lewd pictures,:biglaugh::biglaugh:) but rather this than the emails and utter garbage I got many months ago. My answer to them was always to give them my details (phone number, address, etc) and say if you have a problem and want to get this nasty then phone me or come on over :mad: and we could have a chat, funnily not one EVER took me up on the offer Tink.

Guest guest37336
What makes you think it has anything to do with PIO ?

Hi Parley.

Because the of the language used, 'G'day' was the giveaway. But I 'think' this thread may have been taken a little too seriously PC, it was meant as a jokey thread, if I felt threatened by so called 'Internet' stalking then I would have taken a different tack as I have in the past. And the fact that I changed my avatar the same day.

PS. I don't subscribe to any other Australian forums by the way.

Guest morrissey

in the public interest can you put the pics up here in an adults only album anywhere.. id like to see them so i know what im looking for if i get any

:laugh:

Guest guest37336
But I don't think anyone can get your personal email unless you have posted it somewhere.

I don't see how it could happen.

Hi PC.

I have in the past had a few 'disagreements' with some on here and when I have I have sent them my personal details, email, phone etc, just the way I am, if someone has a problem then I don't believe in hiding behind a keyboard whilst spouting vitriol and garbage.

I am no 'tech' but imagine my email address is out there somewhere, and to tell you the truth who cares, if they have a problem with me I guess they could 'track' me down somehow, anything fora good chat and debate,:yes:.

Anyway I guess we all get spam these days, very hard to avoid.

Best to ignore them. If you reply then they know they have your right email address and keep sending stuff. Just delete.

Usually the senders have some fake gmail account which is a giveaway too.

Guest Guest16631

.....................nothing wrong with being an open book with your beliefs and views.....................just don't need to see the cover !.......................it has taken 3 years to join a forum again.........................and i enjoy the company and interaction.....................indeed I have met some wonderful people on and through here.....................just saying that I myself do not feel safe givving out personal details and would always advise against it........................glad you have felt yours is not so serious and that you are confident in dealing with it....................I don.t have that confidence anymore...........................if I ever did....................an unbalanced person finding you through the internet is quite scary.....................

Guest guest37336
.....................nothing wrong with being an open book with your beliefs and views.....................just don't need to see the cover !.......................it has taken 3 years to join a forum again.........................and i enjoy the company and interaction.....................indeed I have met some wonderful people on and through here.....................just saying that I myself do not feel safe givving out personal details and would always advise against it........................glad you have felt yours is not so serious and that you are confident in dealing with it....................I don.t have that confidence anymore...........................if I ever did....................an unbalanced person finding you through the internet is quite scary.....................

Don't worry Tink, reference the highlighted issue, haaa, I laugh in the face of unbalanced, wait till they knock on my front door,:biglaugh:.

But I understand completely what you are saying my friend, fair play to anyone that chooses either path, doesn't mean the approach I take is the wise one.

Cheers Tony.

Guest siamsusie

I have quite enjoyed my "quiet periods" Tinks, writing to Lemmings under a "nom de plume "

I guess I will have to concentrate on someone else.:tongue:

Guest guest37336
I have quite enjoyed my "quiet periods" Tinks, writing to Lemmings under a "nom de plume "

I guess I will have to concentrate on someone else.:tongue:

I wouldn't have minded so much Susie, but the young lady in question could have shown a little decorum and at least worn some kind of 'plume' to cover her embarrassment.

Cheers Tony.:wubclub:

featherpe0065251.jpg

featherpe0065251.jpg

Guest The Ropey HOFF

My Spam e-mails are sectioned off for me by my brilliant e-mail company and i just press delete Spam' and they are gone its great i would advise everyone to go with this company, it is ................. Virginmedia.

Archived