register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Bexy71

Hoping to escape!

Hi,

Just introducing ourselves though I have been reading the boards for a while!

We are hoping to emigrate at some point with our two little girls ( 2.5y and 8 months). I'm a medical laboratory scientist and hubby is a joiner and we'll probably apply to WA for SS for my occupation. I also have a 15 year old daughter who I'm hoping will come with us though it's not certain, my hubby has an 18 year old daughter who probably won't but might have some long holidays in Oz!

We've both been to Australia separately and love the place. We're hoping for a better future for us and the girls as well as fitting in a bit of scuba diving along the way!

We're at the start of what seems to be a long journey but hoping we get there in the end and it's already been really useful to read the experiences and advice on PIO! :biggrin:

Becky, Steve and kids.

IELTS 5/3/11, Skills assessment 28/6/11, WA SS applied 22/7/11, WA SS approved 29/7/11, 176 visa submitted 26/09/11, CO 9/11/11, PCC 2/12/11, Medicals booked 8/12/11, Medicals finalised 12/12/11, VISA GRANTED 13/12/11!! Wooo Hoooo!!!

Guest siamsusie

Welcome to Poms In Oz Becky,

I do hope you enjoy the forum.

Good luck with your migration plans

Susie x

Thanks for the welcome Susie!

I'm about to send off my skills assessment so hopefully we'll know in a few weeks whether our plans are realistic or not!

Beckyx

IELTS 5/3/11, Skills assessment 28/6/11, WA SS applied 22/7/11, WA SS approved 29/7/11, 176 visa submitted 26/09/11, CO 9/11/11, PCC 2/12/11, Medicals booked 8/12/11, Medicals finalised 12/12/11, VISA GRANTED 13/12/11!! Wooo Hoooo!!!

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Welcome to PIO Becky and all the best with your plans, Perth is a great place to go to.

Guest Let me in

Good luck Becky & Steve