176 lodged May 2011 Gang

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tarchik
We actually have a visa!!!!! :shocked:

Awesome!! Today is your day. Massive congratulations to you. Enjoy your celebrations

Awesome!! Today is your day. Massive congratulations to you. Enjoy your celebrations

Thank you! It's just sinking in! We've been up since 5 planning already :-) I told my sister and she's happy for us but quite upset. I need to tell my nan today - she has no idea!! No idea how she'll be, bless her.

Might book some estate agents to come round this week.

I just told my sons.. One said "oh no" the other said "borrrring" haha! Then I told my youngest we are going to live near a beach and buy him a new bike when we get there and now he's happy! ;-) my daughter is away with a friend until Friday, so think I'll wait until she gets back to tell her.

Thank you all for for putting up with my stressing over the past few weeks, it's been great to be able to chat on here with you all going through the same thing. Good luck to anyone still waiting for their visa. Can't wait to start clearing the house out today!!! :-) :-) xxxxx

Oh my word..... Chuffed t bits for u guys yipeeeeeeee hope u have a fab day my darling xxxxx

OMG...VISA GRANTED.... Today....

Thanks to everyone on this forum for all the help and advice during this process and

good luck to anyone still waiting. hope you guys get yours soon :)

Supa news al the best to ur futures in Oz...... delighted for you all today xxx

Guest bowow2011

CONGRATULATIONS Honeyandtimmy and Horizone fantastic news :0) all the very best for a happy future have fun celebrating it's the best feeling ever xxxxxx

Guest Horizone
CONGRATULATIONS Honeyandtimmy and Horizone fantastic news :0) all the very best for a happy future have fun celebrating it's the best feeling ever xxxxxx

Thank you bowow2011... ya that is the best feeling ever........... :jiggy:

Guest lizziebumble

congratulations to all who got there visa's today still waiting for ours meds where finalized on the 23rd july still waiting

CONGRATULATIONS EVERY ONE :biggrin:

Thanks Linsey and Bowow! It's sunk in now. Was walking round Tesco with a smile on my face earlier (normally hate shopping!).

I called my nan and told her and she took it surprisingly well! She said if she was younger she'd do the same and was happy for us! I'm so shocked as I thought she'd be gutted. She said she'd really miss us though :-(

My brother is now wanting to emigrate too :-) and my mum said she's planning a holiday there already! :-) :-) Still to tell DH's family - his parents are going to go mad! They are away until September, so won't be told until then. My mother-in-law was furious a few years ago when we thought about moving to Bournemouth!! Lol

Guest annerichard
Congratulation Annerichard & Tarchik :smile:.

Hope you both are celebrating tonight with the bubbley.

Honeyandtimmy the number we called was +611300364613.

We sat in the garden he had a couple of beers, I had a gin and after tea we cracked that bottle open even my kiddies had 1/2 a glass LOL.

You guys on here have been a great support on this very long journey!! Lets hope we can meet up over the other side and and share a bottle or two of champers there too!

Lots of hugs

Anne

x

Guest annerichard
We actually have a visa!!!!! :shocked:

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

HoneyandTimmy that is fantastic news if anybody deserves to celebrate it is you guys.

Well done

Anne

x

Guest annerichard
Thank you HoneyandTimmy.... and wish you tooo... :hug:

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: CONGRATULATIONS!!! :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Horizone that is super new now you have to celebrate

All the best

Anne

x

Guest annerichard
Fantastic news!!! Congratulations!!! I bet you'll be smiling all day! Xx

My face is stuck in that position lol, you will know what I mean today.

I hope you are having a great day!

Anne

x

CONGRATULATIONS....

To everyone who has received their visas!!!

I've not been on properly for a while, but after just a quick scan through the thread it seems there have been quite a few granted. I bet Moet & Chandon have noticed a slight increase in profits too :biggrin::yellow_guy_crazy_ty

Good luck to those who are still waiting, there can't be that many left now.

Clare x :hug:

We sat in the garden he had a couple of beers, I had a gin and after tea we cracked that bottle open even my kiddies had 1/2 a glass LOL.

You guys on here have been a great support on this very long journey!! Lets hope we can meet up over the other side and and share a bottle or two of champers there too!

Lots of hugs

Anne

x

We had a little celebration last night too. I told the boys they could have a disco and cakes and we had a few drinks. Felt a bit odd not having our daughter here to celebrate too, but hey, we can celebrate Saturday too! My head hurts a bit this morning. Yesterday was a mix of emotions and I wasn't expecting to feel sad too. My sister kept texting me through the day saying how upset she was, we are close and I don't think I thought about how much I'm going to miss her! I was hoping she might want to emigrate too one day.

Anyway, it's great to know which side of the world we are going to live now. It It's such a relief to have the visa now! I can't believe how stressed I've been the past couple of weeks! I feel so calm now! Time to start planning now!

Anne, that's a great idea to meet up for a celebration in Oz! :-)

Have a great day everyone and hope those who are waiting get their visas soon. X

We had a little celebration last night too. I told the boys they could have a disco and cakes and we had a few drinks. Felt a bit odd not having our daughter here to celebrate too, but hey, we can celebrate Saturday too! My head hurts a bit this morning. Yesterday was a mix of emotions and I wasn't expecting to feel sad too. My sister kept texting me through the day saying how upset she was, we are close and I don't think I thought about how much I'm going to miss her! I was hoping she might want to emigrate too one day.

Anyway, it's great to know which side of the world we are going to live now. It It's such a relief to have the visa now! I can't believe how stressed I've been the past couple of weeks! I feel so calm now! Time to start planning now!

Have a great day everyone and hope those who are waiting get their visas soon. X

I'm soooo pleased for you guys!!! Had that feeling it was gonna b Ur wk!!

It's a crazy feeling in it!!! Took me days to come round. My oh family r jus talking to us now. We told them ovr two years ago. Madness it's taken us this long!

I ditto Anne.... Would love t keep in touch an hav a huge party in Oz!!!

Best of luck wi all Ur plans, this bit is mental!!! But love it

Keep in touch wi ur plans. If u need any advise re removals let me know. Next wk I will hav had 6 quotes!! Bonkers and also trying t sell my house on top of it we must b mad eh

Lol

Linsey xxxxxxxxx

Guest annerichard

Hi Sarah,

I know what you mean about the family thing! It is going to be hard when it is time to go but the world is such a small place these days we will be able to keep in contact with skype.

We will look forward to meeting you guys when we get there :o)

Anne

x

I'm soooo pleased for you guys!!! Had that feeling it was gonna b Ur wk!!

It's a crazy feeling in it!!! Took me days to come round. My oh family r jus talking to us now. We told them ovr two years ago. Madness it's taken us this long!

I ditto Anne.... Would love t keep in touch an hav a huge party in Oz!!!

Best of luck wi all Ur plans, this bit is mental!!! But love it

Keep in touch wi ur plans. If u need any advise re removals let me know. Next wk I will hav had 6 quotes!! Bonkers and also trying t sell my house on top of it we must b mad eh

Lol

Linsey xxxxxxxxx

Yeah, you said it was going to be this week, didn't you! :-)

Glad the in-laws ate talking to you now. I guess you never know how people will feel even when they already knew!

Wow- 6 quotes!! What do you do, just show them round the house and point to what you are taking? I need to get stuff from the in-laws that we left there last time we moved before getting quotes. I think we too will try to get rid of lots. I have been washing and photographing garden stuff to sell the last few days. The kids are ok with that as they've outgrown it all. Loooaaaddds more to sort in the house, not to mention building work needing finishing, electrics, plumbing etc. I think we will put the house up for sale before it's finished though.

Keep letting us know your plans and how everything is going, Linsey, it's really useful. Which shipping companies would you recommend? Xx