176 lodged May 2011 Gang

Guest annerichard

Hi Guys,

We have been granted our visa this morning!!!!:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:. Good luck to all of you that are still waiting xxxx

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest annerichard
Hi Annerichard & Honeyandtimmy,

We too are off to perth, where abouts are you looking to go?.

Laura

We have no ideas of areas, but Rockingham, Ocean Reef/bay or Fremantle all sound nice. We have never been b4 either lol we do though want to be near the beach

Guest tarchik

Congratulations Annerichard for the visa! Awesome! I want to also inform all May Gang members that we got ours too this morning. Yippeee!!!

We have no ideas of areas, but Rockingham, Ocean Reef/bay or Fremantle all sound nice. We have never been b4 either lol we do though want to be near the beach

I also like the sound of Ocean Reef/Bay. I think my daughter would like Joondaloop, so want to look there too. It's going to be an adventure researching and visiting all these places!

Not sure as we had agent too but think your right thats email would go to co. I would say you are far from impatient. Also I would say that I got on really well with our agent and could email her anythime ( she was in sydney) and would have an email the next morning BUT when it came to contacting the DIAC she said at the time she would wait another few weeks before contacting them for us ( this was to be allocated a co). I went ahead and called them the next day. All you are doing is checking that everything is in order as your agent is not contacting you back, I am sure they would be more than happy to help.

Let us know how you get on.

Laura

Thanks Laura, I think I'll call them tonight. We lodged ours in Adelaide, does anyone know the number? It's 4.30pm there now, so probably not worth ringing now. Xx

Guest annerichard
Congratulations Annerichard for the visa! Awesome! I want to also inform all May Gang members that we got ours too this morning. Yippeee!!!

Hi tarchik Congratulations to u too, it is an awesome feeling still can't quite believe it lol:wink::wink::wink:

Guest bowow2011
Thanks Laura, I think I'll call them tonight. We lodged ours in Adelaide, does anyone know the number? It's 4.30pm there now, so probably not worth ringing now. Xx

Hi Honeyandtimmy, I can't believe you are still waiting I really feel for you the waiting is a nightmare :0( I would definitely ring them even if you are with an agent, turns out ours had been misplaced in a pile somewhere but a chase email from agent and it had been found again and visa was granted, really hope you hear something soon Hun, I found the number on google I out DIAC Adelaide in and then skilled migration xxxxxxx

Guest tarchik
Yay!! And another one!! Many congratulations!!! Have a great day celebrating xx

Thanks HoneyandTimmy. And you know, tomorrow is our wedding anniversary so this has been a very good present.

Guest tarchik
Hi tarchik Congratulations to u too, it is an awesome feeling still can't quite believe it lol:wink::wink::wink:

Thanks Annerichard, now I'm relieved

Hi Guys,

We have been granted our visa this morning!!!!:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:. Good luck to all of you that are still waiting xxxx

Supa news may gang!! Enjoy all ur celebrations and best of luck t ur futures in Oz xxxx

Guest tarchik
Hi Guys,

Supa news may gang!! Enjoy all ur celebrations and best of luck t ur futures in Oz xxxx

Congratulations Lins!!

Guest rishabh

hi

I am latha from india, we had applied sponsed skilled visa on sept'09 only this jan'11 we got further requirement and i am very tensed regarding my son's further reports please can anyone help how to know the status of medicals other than online status

bye:embarrassed:

Hi Honeyandtimmy, I can't believe you are still waiting I really feel for you the waiting is a nightmare :0( I would definitely ring them even if you are with an agent, turns out ours had been misplaced in a pile somewhere but a chase email from agent and it had been found again and visa was granted, really hope you hear something soon Hun, I found the number on google I out DIAC Adelaide in and then skilled migration xxxxxxx

Thanks, I'll google for the number later. That's good they were honest about your's being misplaced. I think ours has been dropped down the back of a filing cabinet! Lol

Can't believe you fly out in 7 days!! How exciting!! Are you all ready and organised? Good luck with it all. Xx

hi

I am latha from india, we had applied sponsed skilled visa on sept'09 only this jan'11 we got further requirement and i am very tensed regarding my son's further reports please can anyone help how to know the status of medicals other than online status

bye:embarrassed:

Hi Latha, has your son's medical been referred or have they asked for further reports? Both of my son's got referred and I think it was about 5 weeks before we got news. It is very stressful. Some people don't get referred for long though. Good luck!

Guest tarchik
That should make your day extra special! :-)

Thanks. Yes indeed the Visa grant has become even more special. We can't can't wait for the weekend to come around.

Guest LB2011

Congratulation Annerichard & Tarchik :smile:.

Hope you both are celebrating tonight with the bubbley.

Honeyandtimmy the number we called was +611300364613.

Guest tarchik
Congratulation Annerichard & Tarchik :smile:.

Hope you both are celebrating tonight with the bubbley.

Honeyandtimmy the number we called was +611300364613.

Thanks, yes we are having the bubbly as we speak...

Guest Horizone

OMG...VISA GRANTED.... Today....

Thanks to everyone on this forum for all the help and advice during this process and

good luck to anyone still waiting. hope you guys get yours soon :)