176 lodged May 2011 Gang

Hi All,

I'm now a proud owner of a 176 label in my passport. I went and got it in London this morning, apparently it's needed if you want to double your baggage allowance?

Have a nice w'end

Yoyo x

Is it really gold?

That's good you can go and get it, think I'd do the same rather than post the passports.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest annerichard
Hi Guys,

After an up and down few weeks we got word at 2am this morning that WE GOT OUR VISA :jiggy:.

We loaded my missing police check on last night and emailed agent to ask her to contact the co just to let him know all was now done.

I am happy but also the nerves have already started and woke hubbie up to tell him the news follwed by Are we doing the right thing lol.

Will still be coming on to the site so am keeping my fingers crossed for the rest of the may members.

Annerichard, thats gereat news that thinkgs are moving again. When all ours showed online our sons was also referred and took just over a week to clear. so fingers crossed for you. Let us know how you get on.

Laura

WOOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS LAURA.

Celebrate well, so pleased for you!

Anne

x

Hi Guys,

After an up and down few weeks we got word at 2am this morning that WE GOT OUR VISA :jiggy:.

We loaded my missing police check on last night and emailed agent to ask her to contact the co just to let him know all was now done.

I am happy but also the nerves have already started and woke hubbie up to tell him the news follwed by Are we doing the right thing lol.

Will still be coming on to the site so am keeping my fingers crossed for the rest of the may members.

Annerichard, thats gereat news that thinkgs are moving again. When all ours showed online our sons was also referred and took just over a week to clear. so fingers crossed for you. Let us know how you get on.

Laura

CONGRATS LAURA

I see you've changed your signature :laugh::laugh:

Get the Champers out this weekend, :wink:

Is it really gold?

That's good you can go and get it, think I'd do the same rather than post the passports.

Hi,

Yeah it's kinda red and gold! I only had to wait about 15 minutes in and out, plus I work in London so it was easy!

Good luck

Yoyo x

Hi, can I just ask what you would roughly get in your 700 cubic ft container as trying to decide what to take to make it most cost effective.

Thanks

Sorry for t late response. You don't get v much in 700 cubic feet. We hav realised aft a few quotes that it's looking like we r goin t have t leave quite a bit behind like bikes and our table. We hav also been on eBay.au an compared prices v's shipping. We r desperately Tryin t get into a 750 cubic feet shared container. Quote now comin in at £3000. This Inc our ins and AQIS certificate. I'm v happy wi pickfords so far.

Hope this helps anyone. Wil keep updating to help.

Lins x

Sounds like you are having a nightmare with medicals too! Have you heard anything yet? Hope you get it sorted soon.

There's still no change online for our boys meds. It's driving me mad that they had them on 19th April, I've been told twice they are clear yet they don't show as finalised still! According to our online status it's the only thing they are waiting for, yet they have them (unless they are lost).

It's so stressful waiting! I've asked my agent to call them but don't know if he has :-(

Hey honey&timmy!!

Still no news :( gutted for u guys! Surely ur not far now Hun. Wish I cld help in anyway. Try an hav a gd wkend I know it's tough waiting! Big hugs Linsxxx

Guest annerichard
Sounds like you are having a nightmare with medicals too! Have you heard anything yet? Hope you get it sorted soon.

There's still no change online for our boys meds. It's driving me mad that they had them on 19th April, I've been told twice they are clear yet they don't show as finalised still! According to our online status it's the only thing they are waiting for, yet they have them (unless they are lost).

It's so stressful waiting! I've asked my agent to call them but don't know if he has :-(

Hi Honeyandtimmy,

yeah we have been through it a little, it would be interesting to know which clinic you used we have used Maidenhead.

We contacted our agent in the end as the clinic would not believe that there was an issue, he got us the proof in the end if you need to know how then private msg me.

We will get there I am sure, we will meet you on the beech when we are both there.

thanks

Anne

x

Guest annerichard
Thanks guys will defenitly be getting out the champer tonight lol.:biggrin:

xxx Have an AWESOME one xxx

Anne

x

Hi Honeyandtimmy,

yeah we have been through it a little, it would be interesting to know which clinic you used we have used Maidenhead.

We contacted our agent in the end as the clinic would not believe that there was an issue, he got us the proof in the end if you need to know how then private msg me.

We will get there I am sure, we will meet you on the beech when we are both there.

thanks

Annex

Hi Anne, glad your agent got the proof in the end! We had 3 meds done at Maidenhead and they were all finalised no probs. The other two were done in Knightsbridge but don't think the clinic have done anything wrong as I know DIAC had them as they were referred for weeks then we got a vague email where even my agent wasn't 100% sure if they passed but since had a forwarded email from agent that he got from DIAC that said they had cleared. On document list they all say 'met' just not on the other page. They said it would take a few days to merge them to our case (they were paper meds) but that was about 11 days ago now!

Oh well, nothing I can do but wait. Good luck for getting your visa soon, I'm sure it won't be much longer for you now, and yes, see you on the beach when we eventually get there! Are you going to Perth too? :-) x

Hey honey&timmy!!

Still no news :( gutted for u guys! Surely ur not far now Hun. Wish I cld help in anyway. Try an hav a gd wkend I know it's tough waiting! Big hugs Linsxxx

Hi Linsey, thanks for the support, fingers crossed it won't be too long now. I'd be lying if I said it wasn't driving me slightly mad all this waiting but trying to keep busy. Off out on a girls night out tomorrow night, so looking forward to that. I don't think I've been out for years!!

Great to hear how you are doing and about shipping etc. I'm making notes! Have a great weekend xx

Guest annerichard
Hi Anne, glad your agent got the proof in the end! We had 3 meds done at Maidenhead and they were all finalised no probs. The other two were done in Knightsbridge but don't think the clinic have done anything wrong as I know DIAC had them as they were referred for weeks then we got a vague email where even my agent wasn't 100% sure if they passed but since had a forwarded email from agent that he got from DIAC that said they had cleared. On document list they all say 'met' just not on the other page. They said it would take a few days to merge them to our case (they were paper meds) but that was about 11 days ago now!

Oh well, nothing I can do but wait. Good luck for getting your visa soon, I'm sure it won't be much longer for you now, and yes, see you on the beach when we eventually get there! Are you going to Perth too? :-) x

Yes we are going to Perth:wink: but it really want to hurry up now though as it is driving me insane I am not the most patient of people when it come to things like this LOL.

take care

Anne

x

Thanks guys will defenitly be getting out the champer tonight lol.:biggrin:

Well Laura how is the head today :laugh: or are you still celebrating over the weekend :wink: I know I would be :)

Guest LB2011

Hi Annerichard & Honeyandtimmy,

We too are off to perth, where abouts are you looking to go?.

Laura

Guest LB2011
Well Laura how is the head today :laugh: or are you still celebrating over the weekend :wink: I know I would be :)

Its still attatched to my sholders, but just about :biglaugh:.

Guest lexylou

Hi everyone,

I haven't been on for a while. Huge congratulations for all who got their visas and fingers crossed for all still waiting xxx.

Well our flights are booked, I have resigned from work and finish next week and our house is rented and we move out on 12th August. Still finalising quotes from shipping companies and will let you know how I get on.

Gillian

Hi everyone,

I haven't been on for a while. Huge congratulations for all who got their visas and fingers crossed for all still waiting xxx.

Well our flights are booked, I have resigned from work and finish next week and our house is rented and we move out on 12th August. Still finalising quotes from shipping companies and will let you know how I get on.

Gillian

Brill News Gillian,

yes please keep us all posted

Not been thro this thread for a while but we got our CO 3 weeks after lodging on 14.05.11. We have Catherine Braithwait team 4 she always emails us back which is good.

Police checks already uploaded. Meds done 25.07.11 so now waiting for our visa!

How long have people had to wait from having the meds to getting the visa? Do you get an email or just need to keep checking?

House is up for sale to hoping the visa and sale tie in nicely.

Chloe x

Hi Linsey, thanks for the support, fingers crossed it won't be too long now. I'd be lying if I said it wasn't driving me slightly mad all this waiting but trying to keep busy. Off out on a girls night out tomorrow night, so looking forward to that. I don't think I've been out for years!!

Great to hear how you are doing and about shipping etc. I'm making notes! Have a great weekend xx

Ur v welcome we've al gone throu this awful waiting game I went nuts!!!

Come on let's have some good news today!! Not long May gang hoping and praying u guys get ur golden ticket this wk

Not been thro this thread for a while but we got our CO 3 weeks after lodging on 14.05.11. We have Catherine Braithwait team 4 she always emails us back which is good.

Police checks already uploaded. Meds done 25.07.11 so now waiting for our visa!

How long have people had to wait from having the meds to getting the visa? Do you get an email or just need to keep checking?

House is up for sale to hoping the visa and sale tie in nicely.

Chloe x

Best of luck Chloe xx

Ur v welcome we've al gone throu this awful waiting game I went nuts!!!

Come on let's have some good news today!! Not long May gang hoping and praying u guys get ur golden ticket this wk

Hi Linsey, no news this morning as I can't even log in on DIAC! I resisted checking in the night too. Would I have an email if we got our visa?

Archived