176 lodged May 2011 Gang

Guest morris75
Brill news congratulations Michelle delighted for ya.:yes::biglaugh: Enjoy.

Thank you hopefully no much longer for u guys, meds done then thats it, we had our meds on 4th july so only 14 days later and a GOLDEN TICKET :biggrin: xxx

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bowow2011

Morning everybody just thought id let you know our visa WAS GRANTED this morning aaaarrrgggghhhh it's a crazy feeling I've cried and laughed lol, good luck to everybody waiting. Just wanted to say thankyou to everybody on here your support has been amazing and I've made some lovely friends xxxxx

Morning everybody just thought id let you know our visa WAS GRANTED this morning aaaarrrgggghhhh it's a crazy feeling I've cried and laughed lol, good luck to everybody waiting. Just wanted to say thankyou to everybody on here your support has been amazing and I've made some lovely friends xxxxx

That's fantastic news. Congratulations and all the best with your plans for the future xxx

Guest Horizone

WOW... That is a Great News...!!! congratulations and wish you all the best :wink:

Guest annerichard

Good morning all,

Just wanted to say a huge well done and CONGRATULATIONS to all of you that have got their golden ticket :biglaugh:we are just waiting now for all of ours to be finalised.:wink:

good luck to all that are still waiting :jiggy:

Anne

x

Oh Jade that's great was gonna ask if u heard anything. Well done an congrats. It's a mad feelin. I'v got a very sore head today whoops!!!

Enjoy ur celebrations best of luck t ur future. Xxxx

Good morning all,

Just wanted to say a huge well done and CONGRATULATIONS to all of you that have got their golden ticket :biglaugh:we are just waiting now for all of ours to be finalised.:wink:

good luck to all that are still waiting :jiggy:

Anne

x

Good luck Anne wi meds hope it al goes ok for u x

We told everyone, they all so sad we going happy too but dont think they want us to go :cry:, just away to open our bottle of champange to celebrate, cant actually believe it. Do you need to send passport away? our friends leave to go out to perth in aug and im sure they phoned up and got told it is linked with your passport anyway?????? We are going away on holiday in 8 weeks to florida so dont want to be sending passports away just now incase they not back. So emotional today r u like that?? After all our waiting on CO together cant believe we passed on same day, great eh :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy: Michelle xxxx

Hey Michelle how's ur head today!! Not a gd idea wi champs, my head is v sore :( a gd feeling thou. O/H fam was a Ngtmare not happy for us at all. In for a rough few months wi them. Re passports we r posting them t our agents who send them t Australia High Commission in London they all get a unique visa number stamped in them. Then we get them bk in 5 to 10 days then we r free t go. Yipeeeee xxx

Best of luck Michelle keep in touch. I'v been lookin at removal companies an flights how exciting!!

Guest bowow2011
Oh Jade that's great was gonna ask if u heard anything. Well done an congrats. It's a mad feelin. I'v got a very sore head today whoops!!!

Enjoy ur celebrations best of luck t ur future. Xxxx

Thanks Hun I'm still in shock it's a crazy feeling, we'll defo have to arrange a BBQ when we all arrive to celebrate, I'm so happy for you xxxxx

Guest morris75
Hey Michelle how's ur head today!! Not a gd idea wi champs, my head is v sore :( a gd feeling thou. O/H fam was a Ngtmare not happy for us at all. In for a rough few months wi them. Re passports we r posting them t our agents who send them t Australia High Commission in London they all get a unique visa number stamped in them. Then we get them bk in 5 to 10 days then we r free t go. Yipeeeee xxx

Best of luck Michelle keep in touch. I'v been lookin at removal companies an flights how exciting!!

Haha im not too bad but goes straight to your head eh we were half drunk ha ha.:wacko:. Just had the 1 bottle between us as at work today. Y r they not happy for u guys? Will they just miss you too much or dont you get on with them? I think everyone is happy for us but no one wants us to go, which you would expect eh. i will find it hard leaving everyone too, bit emotional now its all becoming real, awrrrhhhhh!!!! still so excited. Wen you hoping to go? We got Feb in mind.:jiggy::jiggy:I'll maybe phone sumone to find out about these passport stamps. :biggrin::biggrin: u handed in notice yet? xxx

Guest morris75

Big congratulations, great feeling eh, ul b on cloud 9 all week :jiggy:. Go get your champers opened now :biggrin:. keep in touch xx

Guest boots

SUCH BRILLIANT, BRILLIANT NEWS....SO DELIGHTED FOR YOU!!! :jiggy::jiggy:

ENJOY THE CELEBRATIONS!!!

Becks & Boots xxx

Guest Natalie1981

Hey gang,

Thought I'd drop by as we've had news!! We have been granted our visa!!! Cant believe how quickly its gone through!!! They asked us for more info on hubbys employment and the day after we sent it to them they've replied and granted us a visa!!!!! I dont think its sunk in yet!!!

Hope everyone is ok and getting good news!! xx

Guest boots
Hey gang,

Thought I'd drop by as we've had news!! We have been granted our visa!!! Cant believe how quickly its gone through!!! They asked us for more info on hubbys employment and the day after we sent it to them they've replied and granted us a visa!!!!! I dont think its sunk in yet!!!

EXCELLENT NEWS, MANY CONGRATS :notworthy::notworthy:

Guest bowow2011
Hey gang,

Congratulations Natalie, we got ours too this morning great feeling isn't it :0) xxxx

Guest morris75
Hey gang,

Big Congratulations, everyone hearing this week. We had our champagne last night, great feeling eh xxx:jiggy:

Guest PerthHopeful

This must be the week for the May gang.... Huge congratulations to all who got their visas!

:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

Guest PerthHopeful
Hi there May gang..... Totally in shock at the min. So please forgive me. We did it guys we fin have our visa:yellow_guy_crazy_ty. We are over the moon. Thank you all sooooooo much you gave me support and courage to face these very tough few weeks. Lots of love to you all :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:xxxxxxxxxxx

OH MY WORD - I am so LATE on this one - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! WHOOOHOOOO!!!!!

So happy for you!

Congratulations to Linsey, Morris,Bowow and Natalie!!!!!! Fab news!!!!! So excited for you all!!

Hoping it won't be too long for us now, we've had a slight delay while they link ours kids meds from April to our case. At least they have them and they aren't lost, like I thought! CO said it will take a few days (on Monday) to finalise them but we know they have cleared :wub: Everything else is 'met'. Can't wait to find out just so I don't keep waking in the night and logging in on my phone!! If OH loses his passport I at least know his passport number now by heart, lol!

Good luck to everyone else still waiting to get their visas. Who's left?

Guest tarchik
Congratulations to Linsey, Morris,Bowow and Natalie!!!!!! Fab news!!!!! So excited for you all!!

Hoping it won't be too long for us now, we've had a slight delay while they link ours kids meds from April to our case. At least they have them and they aren't lost, like I thought! CO said it will take a few days (on Monday) to finalise them but we know they have cleared :wub: Everything else is 'met'. Can't wait to find out just so I don't keep waking in the night and logging in on my phone!! If OH loses his passport I at least know his passport number now by heart, lol!

Good luck to everyone else still waiting to get their visas. Who's left?

I am still waiting for our nedicals to finaliase. It seems we are not that many from the May Gang who are yet to receive visas. Hopefully it wont be long now

Archived