176 lodged May 2011 Gang

Guest PerthHopeful
Good morning my fellow May gang members,

Just checked our emails there and we have our visa grant. I am not worth a button as they say, I feel sick, I'm crying and laughing, in shock and a bit of a mess. But by god it feels goooooooooooooooooood.:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Thank you all for all your support, chat and information as we couldn't have done it without you all. Im away to wake the kids to tell them our news.

Gillian

Whoooooohooooooo! Congratulations - excellent news!!!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest papasmurf

Brill news hopefully not long for the rest of us in the May gang now got meds 20th of July Manchester so we are hoping to have our visa grant by the end of the month yipee.

Guest boots

HEY LEXYLOU

SUPER NEWS SO THIRILLED FOR YOU:laugh::biggrin:, MANY MANY CONGRATS

hope ye had a wonderful time celebrating!!!

Becks & Boots

Guest lexylou
HEY LEXYLOU

SUPER NEWS SO THIRILLED FOR YOU:laugh::biggrin:, MANY MANY CONGRATS

hope ye had a wonderful time celebrating!!!

Becks & Boots

Hi Becks, thank you for the kind wishes. Had a few glasses of bubbly last night and slept through without having to check my emails lol.

Gillian

Guest lexylou

To all my fellow May "gangies",

Thank you so much for your kind wishes, support and empathy. It means so much when you can share this roller coaster ride with people who know exactly what you are going through.

We actually started the process January 2010 when my husband applied and failed his TRA due to an "informal" apprenticeship!! The process was then suspended due to the pending SMP's. Meanwhile I submitted my skills assessment in Aug 2010 and it took them 14 weeks to rubber stamp it to then find out that for WA SS I needed 7 years post qualifying and I only had 6 (bummer). We then decided that my OH would be the main applicant and then needed to obtain an AQFIII and the rest is history. So the point to that boring story is keep your chin up, it will happen and good luck.

Need to get the house finished as letting agents coming next week then shippers for quotes. I'll keep posting to share any info.

Gillian

Hi Jt888 no were still hanging on in there too lol I was starting to worry but agent said it's completely normal  and just depends how much caseload each co has ill be keeping my fingers crossed for us all too speak soon xxx

Hi bowow2011..

Have you heard anything from your CO this week?

This wait is so awful...

Guest bowow2011
Hi bowow2011..

Have you heard anything from your CO this week?

This wait is so awful...

Hi no nothing at all nothing is outstanding either as agent has emailed to ask if they need anything else, will you please let me know if you hear anything :biggrin: the wait is the worst part..............

Guest morris75

We are also waiting but not heard anything, its horrible feeling eh, id rather you got updated everyday, even just to say we are still waiting to look at your case ha ha. Hoping they have everything they asked for as sent all last week and got email to say all received and away to review case again but nothing to say needing anything else which is good, take it its now just the wait.....................awrhhhh :cry::confused::laugh:

Mechanical Services Plumber - TRA Applied 24/03/2011 TRA Passed 18/04/2011 - WA SS Applied 03/05/2011 - WA SS Approved 20/05/2011 - 176 Visa Lodged 27/05/2011 - Case Officer - 27/06 Police Checks approved - 24/06, Meds done 04/07 and all finalised 08/07, extra work evidence sent - 08/07 now the wait begins ..............................VISA GRANTED - ???? :jiggy:

Guest tarchik

So there is still a number of us still waiting for that elusive grant. Our medicals are still referred. I did email HOC on Tuesday and got a response yesterday. They said they are working on medicals referred on 28 June and ours were referred on 30 June. Oh well, it wont hurt to wait a little longer i guess :(

Guest Nickynoonoo

You may see my post but just wanted to add my good news to the May gang!!

Stuck at work, just logged on to Hotmail and was shocked to see an email from my agent telling us our Visa has been granted!!!!!!!!!!!!:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Can't believe it hasn't even been a week since our Meds!!

I want to go home and celebrate now!! Will be down the supermarket after work for a bottle of bubbly!!

Nicky xx

Guest bowow2011

CO Please please please can all us lovely people in the May group waiting for a visa please be granted our visas soon. Xx

CO Please please please can all us lovely people in the May group waiting for a visa please be granted our visas soon. Xx

Congratulations nicky that's great. Wat a day eh. A few grants in june gang also. Wow!!! :):):)

Borrow2011 still nothing my darling. Big hugs mayb 2morrow xxx

All ours hav changed now to met yipeeeee. Our marriage certificate didn't upload properly. So we still waiting but soooo glad everything is met now.

Come on may gang grant some more visa 2morrow plssssssss.

Best of luck everyone I know it's really tough waiting nearly there xxxx

Guest morris75

Stuck at work, just logged on to Hotmail and was shocked to see an email from my agent telling us our Visa has been granted!!!!!!!!!!!!:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

I want to go home and celebrate now!! Will be down the supermarket after work for a bottle of bubbly!!

Nicky xx

Congrats u must be over moon. Hoping we hear soon too, (wishing ha ha)

Michelle X

Guest boots

Nicky xx

CONGRATS!!!!! enjoy the bubbly!!!:biggrin:

Guest lexylou

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS NICKY.

Really delighted for you, enjoy your bubbly and then let us know what your plans are.

Gillian

Guest lexylou

GOOD LUCK to everyone in the May gang waiting for their visa grants. Hopefully tomorrow will be that day, fingers and toes crossed.

Gillian

Guest bowow2011
Congratulations nicky that's great. Wat a day eh. A few grants in june gang also. Wow!!! :):):)

Borrow2011 still nothing my darling. Big hugs mayb 2morrow xxx

All ours hav changed now to met yipeeeee. Our marriage certificate didn't upload properly. So we still waiting but soooo glad everything is met now.

Come on may gang grant some more visa 2morrow plssssssss.

Best of luck everyone I know it's really tough waiting nearly there xxxx

Hi Linsey that's great news that its all changed to met  not much longer now fingers crossed i cant wait to celebrate the champers is getting slightly frozen now hehe speak soon hun xxxxxx

Hi Linsey that's great news that its all changed to met  not much longer now fingers crossed i cant wait to celebrate the champers is getting slightly frozen now hehe speak soon hun xxxxxx

I know my darling it's the waiting it's horrendous init!! Keep ur chin up ur nearly there we've had the champers in the fridge for a yr now prob gone off..... Oh well will have t buy more...... Hope u hear v soon

Lol

Lins xxxxx

Guest morris75
I know my darling it's the waiting it's horrendous init!! Keep ur chin up ur nearly there we've had the champers in the fridge for a yr now prob gone off..... Oh well will have t buy more...... Hope u hear v soon

Lol

Lins xxxxx

Good Good Lins, getting closer day by day eh. Im just trying to sell house now, everything went smoothly so far hoping this is not our stubbling block after cuming this far. :arghh: Hope you have sumthing soon. Michelle X

Good Good Lins, getting closer day by day eh. Im just trying to sell house now, everything went smoothly so far hoping this is not our stubbling block after cuming this far. :arghh: Hope you have sumthing soon. Michelle X

Thanks Michelle. Cricky this has been a tough month eh! Jus soooo pleased we got the co etc. It's only a matter of time now. Truly hoping we get some visa's in our little old may gang now!! Been day dreaming all day how it will feel. My guess some of us is gonna b screaming round the hse and garden eh!!

Soon as visa granted house will go on Market and then hand notice wi work...... How exciting :) try and keep the faith Michelle each day means closer t the big 'golden ticket'

Fingers an toes crossed for 2morrow my darling xxxx

Guest morris75
Thanks Michelle. Cricky this has been a tough month eh! Jus soooo pleased we got the co etc. It's only a matter of time now. Truly hoping we get some visa's in our little old may gang now!! Been day dreaming all day how it will feel. My guess some of us is gonna b screaming round the hse and garden eh!!

Soon as visa granted house will go on Market and then hand notice wi work...... How exciting :) try and keep the faith Michelle each day means closer t the big 'golden ticket'

Fingers an toes crossed for 2morrow my darling xxxx

Hey Lindz My stuff still aint changed to met :wacko:, everything in and Co said not too worry so not too fussed just want VISA ha ha. Are you handing notice in work straight away? Lucky you :biggrin:. Oh ill be crying and laughing and shouting and screaming and staring and the same screen forever wen we get granted,cant wait hoped it would be today so we can get the bubbly popped for weekend but looks like need wait til next week now see if anything :arghh:. So frustrating eh, no patience ha ha. Hope we all hear very soon make everyone happy :biglaugh: Michelle XXX