176 lodged May 2011 Gang

Guest guest38933

We got our passports back yesterday with the visa sticker :) . Even though the DIAC/Agent said that our digital passport will be loaded with the details we still wanted the proof lol

Its such a lovely feeling after our may 7th worry now we have the visa in our hands,we just need to sell our cars and homes now

I hope everyone else gets theres because we had untill june 27th for all our stuff to be in with our CO didnt know if anyone else had 70days?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest liammakinson

OMG - Woke up this morning to our VISA GRANT E MAIL !!!!!!!!

Not been an active poster on Poms, but have been on this site almost every day!!

Only started the process in Feb this year so have not been waiting as long as some of you, but soo glad that the worry is now over!

Now to plan the move to perth - Where to start??????

Best of luck to all those still awaiting CO's and their VISA GRANTS - They will come for you :-)

Guest morris75
OMG - Woke up this morning to our VISA GRANT E MAIL !!!!!!!!

Not been an active poster on Poms, but have been on this site almost every day!!

Only started the process in Feb this year so have not been waiting as long as some of you, but soo glad that the worry is now over!

Now to plan the move to perth - Where to start??????

Best of luck to all those still awaiting CO's and their VISA GRANTS - They will come for you :-)

CONGRATS!!!!! Must be such good feeling. Getting me excited as our meds were also finalised 08/07. Which team are you in? We lodged 27/05 about same time so im excited :jiggy:. hoping my house sells quickly so we can make it all real.

Michelle x

Guest liammakinson

Yeah it is - your visa will come soon though!

We were in team 2. They seemed to be super efficient for us.

I sent the CO an email Friday evening to say our Meds appeared to be finalised on the evisa system this might have prompted them to review our case.

Where bouts in Oz you heading to Michelle?

Guest morris75
Yeah it is - your visa will come soon though!

We were in team 2. They seemed to be super efficient for us.

I sent the CO an email Friday evening to say our Meds appeared to be finalised on the evisa system this might have prompted them to review our case.

Where bouts in Oz you heading to Michelle?

Ohhhh we are in team 2 also. Wonder if i should email them lol. We also off to Perth, hoping to leave about Feb if house sells. Wot about u?

Michelle :wink:

Congratulations Liam! We also plan to go to Perth and have no idea where to start! I will start think about that once we get our visa though...

I woke in the night and checked on my phone to see that our meds from last week are finalised!!! :jiggy: Although I have been told the other two meds from April have been finalised I am a bit worried that it's not showing online and still says 'requested' when everything else is 'met'.

Our agent is back from his holiday tomorrow and will hopefully submit our form 80, then we will be decision ready! :jiggy: It's all becoming real now!

Good luck to everyone still waiting!

We got our passports back yesterday with the visa sticker :) . Even though the DIAC/Agent said that our digital passport will be loaded with the details we still wanted the proof lol

Its such a lovely feeling after our may 7th worry now we have the visa in our hands,we just need to sell our cars and homes now

I hope everyone else gets theres because we had untill june 27th for all our stuff to be in with our CO didnt know if anyone else had 70days?

Where do you have to send your passports to get the sticker? Must be nice to be able to look at it, lol.

Guest morris75
Congratulations Liam! We also plan to go to Perth and have no idea where to start! I will start think about that once we get our visa though...

I woke in the night and checked on my phone to see that our meds from last week are finalised!!! :jiggy: Although I have been told the other two meds from April have been finalised I am a bit worried that it's not showing online and still says 'requested' when everything else is 'met'.

Our agent is back from his holiday tomorrow and will hopefully submit our form 80, then we will be decision ready! :jiggy: It's all becoming real now!

Good luck to everyone still waiting!

Nothing of mine says met so wouldnt worry co said that ok x

Guest Anitk

Any May gang members still with out a CO now?

Hope there are not many unlucky as me. am still waiting for a CO:dull::dull:. Though a new row added in my online application dated 30/6/2011 - Application being processed further. but nothing happened yet

Any May gang members still with out a CO now?

Hope there are not many unlucky as me. am still waiting for a CO:dull::dull:. Though a new row added in my online application dated 30/6/2011 - Application being processed further. but nothing happened yet

You do have a CO then. If they need any more info they will be in touch.

Guest liammakinson
Ohhhh we are in team 2 also. Wonder if i should email them lol. We also off to Perth, hoping to leave about Feb if house sells. Wot about u?

Michelle :wink:

Sure give them an e mail, might nudge em along a bit, we should be heading to Perth around May 2012

We shall have to meet UP for a Barbie when we all settled

Hope your Grant comes soon :biggrin:

Guest lexylou
Hi Gillian,

Sounds like you've got a busy couple of weeks ahead, I really hope you get that grant very soon!

We've just booked our flights for Easter next year to validate the visa as we're not looking to move over until 2013 which is when my middle daughter completes her GCSE's. Although we have VIC SS we are going to treat our validation trip a s a holiday and visit friends and family in Qld. We have no idea of what areas/schools to visit in VIC as we cannot apply for jobs yet. I'm not telling work until about 3mths before we go, i'm gonna have make out that we have just received our visa and try to act out how excited and happy when we got it! :wacko:

Good luck, keep us updated with your plans.

Clare x

Hi Clare,

Me and OH hardly slept last night as we were both checking our phones for our CO's email re visa grant but unfortunately it didn't arrive. So it will be another sleepless night but I musnt grumble as there has been many people in this process alot longer than me.

Wow that sounds a fantastic holiday to Queensland. Is it jobs first then that will determine where you live and schools etc? Ive done a bit of research on high/primary schools and asked a few questions on here so pretty sure of our chosen schools, thats if the kids get in.

Speak soon,

Gillian

Guest lexylou

Good morning my fellow May gang members,

Just checked our emails there and we have our visa grant. I am not worth a button as they say, I feel sick, I'm crying and laughing, in shock and a bit of a mess. But by god it feels goooooooooooooooooood.:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Thank you all for all your support, chat and information as we couldn't have done it without you all. Im away to wake the kids to tell them our news.

Gillian

Guest liammakinson

Just checked our emails there and we have our visa grant. I am not worth a button as they say, I feel sick, I'm crying and laughing, in shock and a bit of a mess. But by god it feels goooooooooooooooooood.:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Thank you all for all your support, chat and information as we couldn't have done it without you all. Im away to wake the kids to tell them our news.

Gillian

CONGRATULATIONS!

All the Best with planning your move,

See you out there !

Gillian

Wonderful news lexylou. Soooooo happy for you all. So our may gang is slowly moving........:eek: come on let's have some more.

Enjoy every minute best of luck for the future :jiggy:

Linsey and gang xxxx

Guest lexylou
Wonderful news lexylou. Soooooo happy for you all. So our may gang is slowly moving........:eek: come on let's have some more.

Enjoy every minute best of luck for the future :jiggy:

Linsey and gang xxxx

Thanks Linsey, Im still in cloud 9 at the mo. Hopefully any time now for you, fingers crossed. Good luck to everyone else, c'mon CO's you can do it!!!

Gillian

Guest morris75

Gillian

Big Congratulations LexyLou, so happy for you!!! I will be crying and laughing at same time too, I was like that wen passed TRA ha ha. What made you think you were going to get anyday? Im just waiting too I hope, had to send additional info but said recieved and never said that anyelse needed and oiur meds were finalised Frid so hopefully soon too. well done again :biggrin: Michelle X

Guest morris75
Sure give them an e mail, might nudge em along a bit, we should be heading to Perth around May 2012

We shall have to meet UP for a Barbie when we all settled

Hope your Grant comes soon :biggrin:

Yeh defo all need keep in touch. I emailed them last night and got one back today but it was from a manager type person, not sure if moved to someone or co off. just said that meds are acknowledged and application is now batched for a review pending a decision by co and will be in touch soon by letter. Did you get anything like this? hoping this is good news lol

Michelle x

Guest lexylou
Big Congratulations LexyLou, so happy for you!!! I will be crying and laughing at same time too, I was like that wen passed TRA ha ha. What made you think you were going to get anyday? Im just waiting too I hope, had to send additional info but said recieved and never said that anyelse needed and oiur meds were finalised Frid so hopefully soon too. well done again :biggrin: Michelle X

Hi Michelle, thanks for the good wishes. When we got allocated our CO we were only asked for PCC and medicals, nothing else. My meds were received then referred then finalised on 6/7 and that was the final piece to the jigsaw so to speak. Studying and observing everyone's timelines, I was quietly confident that we would have our visa soon. I think we might have been granted last week but our CO only works on a Mon & Tues. For a number of people it seems that the grant comes fairly quickly after the meds. Hope this helps and good luck.

Gillian

Guest morris75
Hi Michelle, thanks for the good wishes. When we got allocated our CO we were only asked for PCC and medicals, nothing else. My meds were received then referred then finalised on 6/7 and that was the final piece to the jigsaw so to speak. Studying and observing everyone's timelines, I was quietly confident that we would have our visa soon. I think we might have been granted last week but our CO only works on a Mon & Tues. For a number of people it seems that the grant comes fairly quickly after the meds. Hope this helps and good luck.

Gillian

Thanks very much, hopefully we wont be too far now keep checking every 5 min even tho i know they are closed ha ha

Michelle x

Gillian

Hi,

Some fantastic news to read on the train home from work instead of phone hacking.

Over the moon for you with a small lump in my throat.

Well done, good luck and best wishes

Yoyo x