176 lodged May 2011 Gang

OH MY WORD - Casually logged in online to find out our visas have been granted! It has been three years since we first showed interest, and am at a loss for words - all of a sudden this has all become so real.

Thank you so much for everyones help... could definately not have done it without this site!!

Well done to everyone who got visas, and good luck to those still waiting - it will not be long now!!

xx

Wonderful news Perthhopeful..... No need t b hopeful now....... you did it xxxx. :):)

Hav great fun celebrating

Best of luck For the future xxxxx

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bowow2011
Absolutely no probs at all. I'm living an breathing every second of this too. We were told by our agents 'NOT' to call them. But like u we were v worried as they were not responding t our agents emails an all sorts of things were running through my mind. We decided to take control as it's our visa and our money. I hav t admit I was absolutely terrified of calling them.

We've not had any email from the co asking us t do meds etc so we hav front loaded them and they hav jus this min!!! Been finalised can't believe it... YIPEE!!

We were told wen we called that our file has been allocated t a co they r doin the preliminary checks??? So I'm truly hoping that everything is there and they grant that GOLDEN ticket !!!!

Best of luck an keep in touch

Big hugs

Lins xxxx

Hi Lins that is fantastic new's i'm so excited for you :jiggy:it won't be long now I have seen many people on here get the grant the next day......Another guy on the forum has just given me hope Harry and his families medicals have been finalised since 27th June and he got his visa this morning, our's have been finalised since 28th June so hopefully shouldn't be too long... our agent advised that we should still be processed under old timeframes as we lodged well in advance and they are still receiving grants through on a regular basis.....they said it shouldn't be any longer than a few weeks before we hear anything and it all depends how much caseload each CO has..... fingers crossed I don't think I can keep doing this to myself everyday hehe.

Really hope you wake up in the morning and it's there for you, best of luck hope to hear your fab news soon.

:hug: speak soon and thankyou so much for your help.

Xxxxxxxx

Hi Lins that is fantastic new's i'm so excited for you :jiggy:it won't be long now I have seen many people on here get the grant the next day......Another guy on the forum has just given me hope Harry and his families medicals have been finalised since 27th June and he got his visa this morning, our's have been finalised since 28th June so hopefully shouldn't be too long... our agent advised that we should still be processed under old timeframes as we lodged well in advance and they are still receiving grants through on a regular basis.....they said it shouldn't be any longer than a few weeks before we hear anything and it all depends how much caseload each CO has..... fingers crossed I don't think I can keep doing this to myself everyday hehe.

Really hope you wake up in the morning and it's there for you, best of luck hope to hear your fab news soon.

Xxxxxxxx

Hi there. I truly hope yr rgt... Wld love t hav the news in the morn. I also hope u do too. Everything is there for u guys now so it's anytime.....

We r still waitng for our co t change things slightly worried as we haven't heard from them yet only saying they r doin checks.... So hoping an praying we did everything rgt!!

Pls let us know any news.... V excited for u too. They r doin things quite fast now :)

Lotsa luck

Lins xxxx

Guest annerichard
I is the clinic where we are going that are saying that we are not registered, and the clinic is is Maidenhead

Anne x

Hi Clare,

Just to let you know that hubby got a call from the clinic today and we are NOW on E-Health :jiggy:, we e-mailed our case worker last night and today were are eligible. :confused:

Thank you for the advice though it was very much appreciated :biggrin:

Anne x

just want to say how helpfull and reasuring this thread is we had our medicals on the 1st and all the childrens medicals were finalised on monday and mine and hubby on tuesday so its a nervous wait now

Hi Clare,

Just to let you know that hubby got a call from the clinic today and we are NOW on E-Health :jiggy:, we e-mailed our case worker last night and today were are eligible. :confused:

Thank you for the advice though it was very much appreciated :biggrin:

Anne x

Nice one Anne,

It makes the process so much quicker and I always wonder how on earth did we ever cope without the internet?? :shocked:

Good luck,

Clare x

OH MY WORD - Casually logged in online to find out our visas have been granted! It has been three years since we first showed interest, and am at a loss for words - all of a sudden this has all become so real.

Thank you so much for everyones help... could definately not have done it without this site!!

Well done to everyone who got visas, and good luck to those still waiting - it will not be long now!!

xx

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Good luck with the move.

Clare x

Guest boots

xx

CONGRATS.....:notworthy::biggrin:

Congratulations to Perthhopeful!! Fantastic news!!!!! Hope you are celebrating tonight!

Great news your meds are finalised, Linsey :biggrin: How many days did that take?

We had our meds done in Maidenhead yesterday but have been told it will be a week until we get the results. We saw the lady doctor who was really nice.

I had an email this morning from our agent to say we have a case officer. :biggrin: I logged on and everything except the medicals is 'met'. I am a bit worried though as our boys had their medicals in April and although we were told they were finalised it still says 'required' for them online :eek: Our agent has emailed the CO but he has also gone on holiday today for a week, so I may not find out until then if they definitely passed. I'm hoping the CO might update it online before then.

Good luck to everyone still waiting. It's great to see people getting their visas each day! :smile:

Guest LB2011

Congratulations to all who got there co this week and there visa's. Things seem to be moving quickley for the May gang.

I just checked online (second time today) and it still says 'medical examination required' then 'further medical results received' twice and then for mine and my husband it says 'HIV blood test required' still. Can it change from 'received' to 'referred' or are we safe on those ones??

It's still not updated regarding our boys meds in April. They weren't on eHealth though.

I can't stand all this waiting! :arghh: I just want to see them all finalised!

Guest Anitk

I spoke to a Lady at DIAC today (after holding for abt 45 mts). she said due to high number of applicants i may to wait until 30 september to have a CO even though i applied on 26th May. :sad:

Guest lexylou
I just checked online (second time today) and it still says 'medical examination required' then 'further medical results received' twice and then for mine and my husband it says 'HIV blood test required' still. Can it change from 'received' to 'referred' or are we safe on those ones??

It's still not updated regarding our boys meds in April. They weren't on eHealth though.

I can't stand all this waiting! :arghh: I just want to see them all finalised!

Hi HoneyandTimmy, even although I have uploaded all docs and completed pcc and meds my document checklist has never changed and remains as "required". In terms of the meds firstly ours were received, then referred then finalised.

Gillian

Guest lexylou

Hi fellow "gang" members,

Our threads went a wee bit quite so I thought I would give you a catch-up on what's happening with us (you probably won't be interested). Well my meds were finalised on 6/7 however just our luck as our CO only works on a Monday and Tuesday!! So fingers crossed we hear next week. It's been a nightmare at work as I am desperate to tell them I'm off! So we are just getting on with fitting a new kitchen and painting the hallway and a few other bits and bobs as we are hoping to put the house on the rental market around the 18th July. OMG butterflies in my tummy writing that date.

Anyway chin up for all those waiting on CO's, hopefully it won't be long. Same for everyone waiting for their visa grants, roll on next week xxx

Gillian

Hi fellow "gang" members,

Our threads went a wee bit quite so I thought I would give you a catch-up on what's happening with us (you probably won't be interested). Well my meds were finalised on 6/7 however just our luck as our CO only works on a Monday and Tuesday!! So fingers crossed we hear next week. It's been a nightmare at work as I am desperate to tell them I'm off! So we are just getting on with fitting a new kitchen and painting the hallway and a few other bits and bobs as we are hoping to put the house on the rental market around the 18th July. OMG butterflies in my tummy writing that date.

Anyway chin up for all those waiting on CO's, hopefully it won't be long. Same for everyone waiting for their visa grants, roll on next week xxx

Gillian

Hi Gillian,

Sounds like you've got a busy couple of weeks ahead, I really hope you get that grant very soon!

We've just booked our flights for Easter next year to validate the visa as we're not looking to move over until 2013 which is when my middle daughter completes her GCSE's. Although we have VIC SS we are going to treat our validation trip a s a holiday and visit friends and family in Qld. We have no idea of what areas/schools to visit in VIC as we cannot apply for jobs yet. I'm not telling work until about 3mths before we go, i'm gonna have make out that we have just received our visa and try to act out how excited and happy when we got it! :wacko:

Good luck, keep us updated with your plans.

Clare x

Guest Nickynoonoo

So happy to have got our medicals out of the way today! The M25 was a nightmare and so it has been a very long day! I think I will try and chill out for the next week or so and then log on to check our status. Following that I will join some of you and check every five minutes!!!!

Good luck to everyone for the week ahead!!

Nicky x

Hi, Just seen this thread, Application received by DIAC on 4th May, got case worker almost immediately. Had a few ups and downs with her, asking for stuff she already got and has now asked for a few further things. Thing that really has pi**ed me off though, they took 2 lots of process fee!!! I still havent got one back yet and have had to make a formal complaint. they acknowledged complaint and said my money would be refunded and still nothing, I am somewhat fed up now and think they are just taking the P**s.:arghh:

Guest morris75

Congrats to everyone this week who has had good news. We done meds on Monday and were all finalised yest, so happy. Sent extra work evidence with forms 1022 and 80 on 07/07 so hopefully that is all ok and it will just be the wait for the visa :tongue:. Just put our house on market yest so hopefully get sold asap. U got CO yet Linsey? Pedley how u guys getting on now tha you got visa?

Mechanical Services Plumer - TRA Applied 24/03/2011 TRA Passed 18/04/2011 - WA SS Applied 03/05/2011 - WA SS Approved 20/05/2011 - 176 Visa Lodged 27/05/2011 - Case Officer - 27/06 Police Checks approved - 24/06, Meds done 04/07 and all finalised 08/07, extra work evidence sent - 08/07 now the wait begins ..............................VISA GRANTED - ????:jiggy:

Congrats to everyone this week who has had good news. We done meds on Monday and were all finalised yest, so happy. Sent extra work evidence with forms 1022 and 80 on 07/07 so hopefully that is all ok and it will just be the wait for the visa :tongue:. Just put our house on market yest so hopefully get sold asap. U got CO yet Linsey? Pedley how u guys getting on now tha you got visa?

Mechanical Services Plumer - TRA Applied 24/03/2011 TRA Passed 18/04/2011 - WA SS Applied 03/05/2011 - WA SS Approved 20/05/2011 - 176 Visa Lodged 27/05/2011 - Case Officer - 27/06 Police Checks approved - 24/06, Meds done 04/07 and all finalised 08/07, extra work evidence sent - 08/07 now the wait begins ..............................VISA GRANTED - ????:jiggy:

Hey Morris75. Cricky ur moving fast wowzer!!!! Good luck hope u get on Wel selling hse. Can't wait either xxx

That's g8t re meds. Ur nearly there!!!

We finally contacted DIAC on mon ngt. They told us our file had been allocated a co and was havin preliminary checks on it?? True t form nxt day we had an email from agents saying we had case officer an checks were being done. Haven't got t excited as nothing changed on our file yet. Is this normal? Our meds were finalised on wed. So like u now we r t decision ready...........

Wld love t get excited but jus want things on our file change t met. Agent said it's cos there is everything there (we hope) and this bit mgt take a bit of time. Think we mgt hav same co as lexylou. Only working part time!!!

Fingers an toes crossed now.....

Best of luck nxt wk.

Pls CO's grant us beautiful peeps our VISA plssssssss

Guest morris75
Hey Morris75. Cricky ur moving fast wowzer!!!! Good luck hope u get on Wel selling hse. Can't wait either xxx

That's g8t re meds. Ur nearly there!!!

We finally contacted DIAC on mon ngt. They told us our file had been allocated a co and was havin preliminary checks on it?? True t form nxt day we had an email from agents saying we had case officer an checks were being done. Haven't got t excited as nothing changed on our file yet. Is this normal? Our meds were finalised on wed. So like u now we r t decision ready...........

Wld love t get excited but jus want things on our file change t met. Agent said it's cos there is everything there (we hope) and this bit mgt take a bit of time. Think we mgt hav same co as lexylou. Only working part time!!!

Fingers an toes crossed now.....

Best of luck nxt wk.

Pls CO's grant us beautiful peeps our VISA plssssssss

None of our things have changed to met they all still say required but i asked co about that ans she said dont worry about that i have got everything unless i ask for anything else says might never change so dont worry about it, i would like mine to change too but hey ho if get visa cudnt care lol. meds have under them that they are finalised so i know they are done and she had sent me a request checklist of things to either resend or things to get which i have sent now so hopefully they dont need anything else. Sooo happy that u got your co though its so frustrating not knowing eh. How u get on with meds?

Michelle XX

Mechanical Services Plumber - TRA Applied 24/03/2011 TRA Passed 18/04/2011 - WA SS Applied 03/05/2011 - WA SS Approved 20/05/2011 - 176 Visa Lodged 27/05/2011 - Case Officer - 27/06 Police Checks approved - 24/06, Meds done 04/07 and all finalised 08/07, extra work evidence sent - 08/07 now the wait begins ..............................VISA GRANTED - ???? :jiggy:

None of our things have changed to met they all still say required but i asked co about that ans she said dont worry about that i have got everything unless i ask for anything else says might never change so dont worry about it, i would like mine to change too but hey ho if get visa cudnt care lol. meds have under them that they are finalised so i know they are done and she had sent me a request checklist of things to either resend or things to get which i have sent now so hopefully they dont need anything else. Sooo happy that u got your co though its so frustrating not knowing eh. How u get on with meds?

Michelle XX

Mechanical Services Plumber - TRA Applied 24/03/2011 TRA Passed 18/04/2011 - WA SS Applied 03/05/2011 - WA SS Approved 20/05/2011 - 176 Visa Lodged 27/05/2011 - Case Officer - 27/06 Police Checks approved - 24/06, Meds done 04/07 and all finalised 08/07, extra work evidence sent - 08/07 now the wait begins ..............................VISA GRANTED - ???? :jiggy:

Thanks Michelle. U have made me feel a bit more relaxed now. As the saying goes 'no news is bad news' we don't know the team or the name of r co yet. So we r unable t ask if al is ok. I guess we Wil hav t wait an b patient now. Hoping an praying they 'grant' that 'golden ticket' on Monday morn. Can't stand goin into weekends not knowing!!!

Meds went brill loved the Maindenhead clinic. Was v nervous but nothing t worry bout. So we r finalised now an pcc's al done.

Good luck Michelle. Pls keep in touch. Lovin meeting all these peeps in same boat!!

Lol

Lins xxx

Xxxxxxxx

Hi bowow2011..

Just thought I was the only one who is very anxious that I haven't received any grant letter after meds being finalized since 29/6/2011.

I hope we receive our grant letter by next week. :jiggy:

Fingers crossed,.

Guest bowow2011

Hi Jt888 no were still hanging on in there too lol I was starting to worry but agent said it's completely normal  and just depends how much caseload each co has ill be keeping my fingers crossed for us all too speak soon xxx

Good luck everyone and thanks for all the advice.

Our meds from Tuesday are all showing as 'received' but our boys meds from April are still 'requested'. So annoying! I have to admit that I'm not good at all this waiting and keep logging in to see if anything has changed. Do they work on Sunday as well as Saturday?

Good luck for Monday, Linsey! :smile:

Archived