176 lodged May 2011 Gang

Hi everybody just wondering if anybody can shed some light for me please, for all us that have lodged in May and have not yet received our visas ...... Will we still be processed under old timeframes ours has been finalised since 28/6 and starting to worry that we have been moved down a category :0( xxx

Hi Bowow,

Just letting you know my daughters (no blood tests) were finalised on 01/07/11 and me, my OH and my son's (with blood tests) were finalised on the 2/07 - we were then granted the visa on the 4/7 so it certainly looks like we were processed under the old timescales.

I hope that helps! I'm sure you will hear something very soon.

Good luck.

Cheers,

Clare x

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all,

Hope you are all well, just a short question has any one had any issues with their e-health registration as we have been told today that we are not eligible? :confused: If any one has any ideas how we can get round this please can you let me know:wacko:

Thanks advance

Anne :wink:

Hi Anne,

I was told from the docs that if you can download the medical forms from your online visa application, then you are automatically entered onto the EHealth system.

I hope that helps?

Cheers,

Clare x

Guest bowow2011

Thanks Clare I hope so this wait is awful and really getting to me now our agent said we can't chase yet as still within the timelines just don't know what to think I've emailed our agent just to ask what's happening it's seems like it's been finalised ages  xxxx

Guest annerichard
Hi Anne,

I was told from the docs that if you can download the medical forms from your online visa application, then you are automatically entered onto the EHealth system.

I hope that helps?

Cheers,

Clare x

Hi Clare,

We have managed to downloaded and printed them but they are still saying that we are not eligible on there system :v_SPIN:

Anne x

Thanks Clare I hope so this wait is awful and really getting to me now our agent said we can't chase yet as still within the timelines just don't know what to think I've emailed our agent just to ask what's happening it's seems like it's been finalised ages  xxxx

I know, it's awful when you are waiting to hear back, we were like that with our Vic SS application, we applied in Dec and didn't hear back until the end of March.. plus we had to lodge before the 1st July and the waiting just made it feel like every day was the 30th June! But that's me i'm a little stress head (as my OH calls it). Seriously though, if they've all been finalised then you should not worry about anything (easy said than done) Do you have your TRN number to check the application online?

Clare x

Hi Clare,

We have managed to downloaded and printed them but they are still saying that we are not eligible on there system :v_SPIN:

Anne x

That's a bit strange, i'd check again nearer the time of your medicals. I thought that's why they were there for you to print off, as they have all your details at the bottom of the pages (we noticed that half way through filling them out and had a bit of a panic that the pages hadn't got muddled up)

Is it your docs that's saying that? If you don't mind me asking where are you having your meds done?

Clare x

Guest bowow2011

Hi Clare yeah I check it every morning not sure if were meant to as were with an agent it's just so frustrating my OH has a job lined up and just feel like were on hold I really want to ring DIAC but don't want to be cause anybody more work or have our app delayed I'm wishful thinking that our CO has gone on holiday  and thats why there is a delay ill just be glad when we have our golden ticket i never want to experience this wait ever again !! xxxx

Guest annerichard
That's a bit strange, i'd check again nearer the time of your medicals. I thought that's why they were there for you to print off, as they have all your details at the bottom of the pages (we noticed that half way through filling them out and had a bit of a panic that the pages hadn't got muddled up)

Is it your docs that's saying that? If you don't mind me asking where are you having your meds done?

Clare x

Good luck:biggrin::wink:

Anne x

Guest annerichard

Clare x

I is the clinic where we are going that are saying that we are not registered, and the clinic is is Maidenhead

Anne x

I is the clinic where we are going that are saying that we are not registered, and the clinic is is Maidenhead

Anne x

We went to Manchester so I suppose they have different policies, i'm sure somebody on here who have had their meds done in Maidenhead will be able to advise you better. Doesn't make sense though as the forms state 26EH & 160EH which stands for EHealth (or so I was told)

I've copies what is showing on our medical confirmation letter:

1. Forms 26/160 for paper submissions.

2. Online application forms 26EH/160EH.

Hope you get things sorted Anne and good luck,

Clare x

Guest lexylou

Hi everyone,

just checked my document status (10th time today) and my meds have now been finalised woo hoo. I was starting to get a bit worried as kids and OH's meds were finalised a couple of days ago. Now for the visa grant.......

Gillian

Hi everyone,

just checked my document status (10th time today) and my meds have now been finalised woo hoo. I was starting to get a bit worried as kids and OH's meds were finalised a couple of days ago. Now for the visa grant.......

Gillian

That's brilliant news Gillian, only one thing left to wait for now!! :smile

Good luck,

Clare x

Guest Vleighw

For those still waiting for a CO - I called DIAC yesterday and after a looooooong time on hold, was told that my application was in a batch that had been allocated to a manager who had not processed anything yet - they said they would look into it and I should hear something soon.

Still waiting for police checks and medicals to come through (kids have come through okay but mine and OH are taking longer as we had to get blood tests and x-rays) so I am not too bothered about not having a CO yet as I know it won't make too much of a difference (it does help that I am already in Aus).

Guest bowow2011
For those still waiting for a CO - I called DIAC yesterday and after a looooooong time on hold, was told that my application was in a batch that had been allocated to a manager who had not processed anything yet - they said they would look into it and I should hear something soon.

Still waiting for police checks and medicals to come through (kids have come through okay but mine and OH are taking longer as we had to get blood tests and x-rays) so I am not too bothered about not having a CO yet as I know it won't make too much of a difference (it does help that I am already in Aus).

Hi how long were you on hold to DIAC for please ? Thanks

Guest bowow2011
Hi everyone,

Gillian

That's great new Lexylou not long to wait for you now :0) xx

Hi Clare yeah I check it every morning not sure if were meant to as were with an agent it's just so frustrating my OH has a job lined up and just feel like were on hold I really want to ring DIAC but don't want to be cause anybody more work or have our app delayed I'm wishful thinking that our CO has gone on holiday  and thats why there is a delay ill just be glad when we have our golden ticket i never want to experience this wait ever again !! xxxx

Hi there Borrow2011. Hope u r ok. We were exactly the same as u. The waiting has been dreadful. We r with an agent too. They also told us not t call etc etc etc. But Couldn't wait any longer an called DIAC on Monday ngt. We called at 12:30 an were on hold for 40mins. V tough we very nearly fell asleep. They were really lovely to us and informed us that our file was wi a CO an doin a preliminary check. Had confirmation yest from agent that we now hav co and they r doin checks. So I'm not sure if we moved things on by calling but it's really worth it.

If u do call I defo recommend getting a international calling card only 2p per min. Silly me spent £20 on it!!! Hopefully we won't need it again.

Hang in there if theres anything u need let me know.

Keep smiling things seem t b moving this wk. They r granting on average 500 visas per day wow!!!

Lol

Linsey xxxx

Guest Nickynoonoo

Hi All,

Getting a bit nervous as we have our Meds on Friday! Final hurdle so just hope that it works out okay!

I wonder what the normal reasons for them being referred are?

Best remember the masses of water to drink for the urine test! :shocked:

Two more sleeps then more waiting!

Nicky x

Guest bowow2011
Hi there Borrow2011. Hope u r ok. We were exactly the same as u. The waiting has been dreadful. We r with an agent too. They also told us not t call etc etc etc. But Couldn't wait any longer an called DIAC on Monday ngt. We called at 12:30 an were on hold for 40mins. V tough we very nearly fell asleep. They were really lovely to us and informed us that our file was wi a CO an doin a preliminary check. Had confirmation yest from agent that we now hav co and they r doin checks. So I'm not sure if we moved things on by calling but it's really worth it.

If u do call I defo recommend getting a international calling card only 2p per min. Silly me spent £20 on it!!! Hopefully we won't need it again.

Hang in there if theres anything u need let me know.

Keep smiling things seem t b moving this wk. They r granting on average 500 visas per day wow!!!

Lol

Linsey xxxx

Hi Linsey :biggrin: thanks for your post..... I have emailed our agent too we've asked them if we can ring DIAC I understand every CO has alot of work but we have not received anything since our's was finalised, I was just worried we may get in trouble for ringing them but from what i've read and you've said they sound lovely it's just the not knowing which is the worst part. Have you had your medical now? Did your agent say anything about you ringing them? my OH is usually up at 5.00am so i'm going to wake him up at 4.30pm to ring instead hehe sure he'll be over the moon about that! You should hear something soon we was asked to obtain meds and PCC the next day, on ours the meds have been finalised but it still says that the EH medical forms are outstanding ( agent said this is normal until they review our file again )

Thanks for info on Calling card, I didn't think of that I will pick on up this afternoon. we've said we'll give it until Tuesday if still no visa we'll be calling them just for an update.

500 PD WOW hope we're both in there getting processed lol, Thanks again for your lovely email it's cheered me up. Hope they said the request through for you tomo.

:hug: xxxxxxxx

Guest Natalie1981

Just thought I'd post an update. We had our medicals last week. We have been assigned a case officer, which as first I was really excited about, but they want us to get new refrences from my husbands last 2 employers as they werent good enough and also all his P60's and some wage slips!!

I'm annoyed because we have had to give his employment information so many times, how canwe get through vetassess, state sponsorship and then at he visa stage they still want more info? Grrr!! :(

Hope everyone elses is running more smoothly! x

Guest PerthHopeful

OH MY WORD - Casually logged in online to find out our visas have been granted! It has been three years since we first showed interest, and am at a loss for words - all of a sudden this has all become so real.

Thank you so much for everyones help... could definately not have done it without this site!!

Well done to everyone who got visas, and good luck to those still waiting - it will not be long now!!

xx

Guest Natalie1981
OH MY WORD - Casually logged in online to find out our visas have been granted! It has been three years since we first showed interest, and am at a loss for words - all of a sudden this has all become so real.

Thank you so much for everyones help... could definately not have done it without this site!!

Well done to everyone who got visas, and good luck to those still waiting - it will not be long now!!

xx

Congratulations! Thats great news! Cant imagine the feeling! Good luck with it all! :jiggy:

Guest PerthHopeful
Congratulations! Thats great news! Cant imagine the feeling! Good luck with it all! :jiggy:

Thank you so much, things are moving so quickly with them at the moment - so fingers crossed for everyone gets the golden ticket SOON!

Guest bowow2011
Thank you so much, things are moving so quickly with them at the moment - so fingers crossed for everyone gets the golden ticket SOON!

Congratulations :biggrin:

Hi Linsey :biggrin: thanks for your post..... I have emailed our agent too we've asked them if we can ring DIAC I understand every CO has alot of work but we have not received anything since our's was finalised, I was just worried we may get in trouble for ringing them but from what i've read and you've said they sound lovely it's just the not knowing which is the worst part. Have you had your medical now? Did your agent say anything about you ringing them? my OH is usually up at 5.00am so i'm going to wake him up at 4.30pm to ring instead hehe sure he'll be over the moon about that! You should hear something soon we was asked to obtain meds and PCC the next day, on ours the meds have been finalised but it still says that the EH medical forms are outstanding ( agent said this is normal until they review our file again )

Thanks for info on Calling card, I didn't think of that I will pick on up this afternoon. we've said we'll give it until Tuesday if still no visa we'll be calling them just for an update.

500 PD WOW hope we're both in there getting processed lol, Thanks again for your lovely email it's cheered me up. Hope they said the request through for you tomo.

:hug: xxxxxxxx

Absolutely no probs at all. I'm living an breathing every second of this too. We were told by our agents 'NOT' to call them. But like u we were v worried as they were not responding t our agents emails an all sorts of things were running through my mind. We decided to take control as it's our visa and our money. I hav t admit I was absolutely terrified of calling them.

We've not had any email from the co asking us t do meds etc so we hav front loaded them and they hav jus this min!!! Been finalised can't believe it... YIPEE!!

We were told wen we called that our file has been allocated t a co they r doin the preliminary checks??? So I'm truly hoping that everything is there and they grant that GOLDEN ticket !!!!

Best of luck an keep in touch

Big hugs

Lins xxxx