176 lodged May 2011 Gang

Guest boots
My Visa has been granted today! Initial Entry is before June 22, 2012. I plan to go there by August. Thank you everyone for your help and encouragement. I will all of you the best!

BRILLIANT NEWS...CONGRATS :yes: Enjoy the celebrations !!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest boots
Hi Everyone,

We got our visa today! We can finally chill out now! :swoon:

Got to go to work soon and keep it quiet as I've not told anyone there yet.

Thanks for all your help and support, and good luck to everyone still waiting, i'm sure you'll have that golden ticket soon!

Cheers,

Clare x :jiggy:

CONGRATS TO YOU ALSO :jiggy:Its fantastic news!

Guest lexylou
Hi Everyone,

We got our visa today! We can finally chill out now! :swoon:

Got to go to work soon and keep it quiet as I've not told anyone there yet.

Thanks for all your help and support, and good luck to everyone still waiting, i'm sure you'll have that golden ticket soon!

Cheers,

Clare x :jiggy:

CONGRATULATIONS, WELL DONE, SO EXCITED FOR YOU :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Keep in touch,

Gillian

Guest lexylou
My Visa has been granted today! Initial Entry is before June 22, 2012. I plan to go there by August. Thank you everyone for your help and encouragement. I will all of you the best!

Fantastic news Katie, well done and good luck for the big move :biggrin::biggrin:

Gillian

Guest lexylou

Just checked our application status and all our meds are finalised except mines:arghh::arghh:

Anxiety levels starting to rise!!

Guest frenchieOZ

Big congratulation to everyone who's got visa granted today and not long now for the rest of us............keep going,we re getting there.............!!!

Guest lexylou
Congratulations to Katie and Clare!! Fantastic news!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Hope your medical gets finalised soon Lexylou, don't they just randomly refer some?

Still no CO here!

Hi HoneyandTimmy,

I don't know if it is random or the fact that I mentioned to them that I had major surgery a few years ago and that I continue to take medication. The consultant told me that it was not anything to be worried about and it should be straight forward so fingers crossed. Need to keep the bubbly on ice for now.

Thanks,

Gillian

Guest annerichard

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! Well done you i bet you are over the moon, best wishes for the next step. :hug:

Guest annerichard
CONGRATULATIONS!

We got ours too today.

Cheers,

Clare

CONGRATULATIONS MRS DEPP, thats Awesome news:hug::notworthy:

Guest annerichard
Just checked our application status and all our meds are finalised except mines:arghh::arghh:

Anxiety levels starting to rise!!

You will be fine Lexylou :wink::biggrin: xx

FANTASTIC NEWS EVERYONE!!! on VISA'sssssssss :em3600: Great news to here. cannot imagine that at the min. Not far behind ya now. Called clinic and we have all passed. Doc will sign them all off in the morning. So we are calling DIAC tonight and checking if everything is ok., as we still dont have a CO???? Im dreading it as we have been told NOT to by our agents!!! :rolleyes:

Best of luck to everyone..... not long now... the wating is tough eh!!!!

Lol

Linsey

:wubclub: xxxxx

CONGRATULATIONS, WELL DONE, SO EXCITED FOR YOU :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Keep in touch,

Gillian

Hey Gillian,

Thank you, i'm sure yours is just around the corner now. My fingers are well and truly crossed for you!

I'll definitely be on here still, it's like an addiction! :wub:

Cheers,

Clare x

Guest lexylou
Hey Gillian,

Thank you, i'm sure yours is just around the corner now. My fingers are well and truly crossed for you!

I'll definitely be on here still, it's like an addiction! :wub:

Cheers,

Clare x[/quote

Thanks Clare, you will hear me shouting from bonnie Scotland lol. You are right it is an addiction but a good one though x

Guest bowow2011

Hi everybody just wondering if anybody can shed some light for me please, for all us that have lodged in May and have not yet received our visas ...... Will we still be processed under old timeframes ours has been finalised since 28/6 and starting to worry that we have been moved down a category :0( xxx

Guest morris75

Congratulations to everyone who has been given their visas over weekend. i aint been on here since friday. Had our meds yest, everything looks fine just need wait on xrays and bloods, sure will be fine tho. :biggrin:

Guest annerichard

Hi all,

Hope you are all well, just a short question has any one had any issues with their e-health registration as we have been told today that we are not eligible? :confused: If any one has any ideas how we can get round this please can you let me know:wacko:

Thanks advance

Anne :wink:

Guest annerichard
Hi everybody just wondering if anybody can shed some light for me please, for all us that have lodged in May and have not yet received our visas ...... Will we still be processed under old timeframes ours has been finalised since 28/6 and starting to worry that we have been moved down a category :0( xxx

Hi Bowow2011

My understanding is that as long as you have lodged before 1st July the old criteria still applies, so we should not have any issues.:wink:

Anne

Archived