176 lodged May 2011 Gang

:yellow_guy_crazy_ty

Omg soooooo happy for you guys. WELL DONE AND A MASSIVE CONGRATULATIONS. doesnt feel that long ago we were just speaking about lodging stuff and getting CO and its all over for you now. You must be over the moon, esp cuming up to the weekend, big party and the champagne opened ha ha :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:. Just to book you shippers and flights now, ohhhhh so exciting. Keep us posted of how u getting on. X

Thanks Morris!! We did have a feeling it would be today, all our meds got finalised last night which was their morning so we thought in the morning when we get up we may have THE email! and we did. It hasnt sunken in yet!!! We brought the Moet champers a few days ago and will certainly be opening that tonight!! Good luck nd fingers crossed its not long for you now. I no doubt will still be on here every day checking up on everyone haha.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PerthHopeful
OHMYGOD WE HAVE OUR FRICKIN VISA!!!! :biglaugh:Cant believe it!!! Have been waiting for this day for soooo long. Thanks to so many people on here that has helped us! xx

OH MY WORD!!!!! Congratulations - that is such great news!!!! YAY YAY YAY!!!:biggrin:

Guest morris75
apparently it means a medical officer will have to look at them. The sad part is that it can take some time

hopefully doesnt take too long eh,, do they just pick randoms to refer? We got ours this monday

Guest tarchik
hopefully doesnt take too long eh,, do they just pick randoms to refer? We got ours this monday

I am not sure if they 'refer' at random. Your meds were also referred?

Guest frenchieOZ
OHMYGOD WE HAVE OUR FRICKIN VISA!!!! :biglaugh:Cant believe it!!! Have been waiting for this day for soooo long. Thanks to so many people on here that has helped us! xx

wow what great news for you all, congrats!!! have you had that bottle of moet yet???? :biglaugh:

Guest hrimmer3011
I am not sure if they 'refer' at random. Your meds were also referred?

Hi there....same as you...woke up this morning to see that 7 out of the 8 of us have been finalized but MINE been REFERRED!!!! So fed up and stressed now...another long wait begins.....:arghh:

Guest Anitk
Hi everyone, we lodged our 176 on 24th May and are still waiting to be assigned a case officer! Have tried contacting our visa company to ask about police checks, meds etc but have had no reply. So frustrating. I'm guessing we are cat 2 but need conformation of this. Anyone any ideas!

All the best for you all. x

I believe you are on cat 2 if you are nomiated by a state government.

I have applied on 26th May and yet no CO assigned. if you have the TRN number you can check about your application by sending mail through 'Post lodgment enquiry system' or by ringing which i would say need lots of patience.

Hope we all have a CO assigned soon.

Hi there....same as you...woke up this morning to see that 7 out of the 8 of us have been finalized but MINE been REFERRED!!!! So fed up and stressed now...another long wait begins.....:arghh:

Hi Helen, it wont be long for you now so hang in there!!!! ours were finalised yesterday and visa today! chin up. xx

Guest Anitk

congratulations to all who have got Visa and best of luck for gang memebers who are with CO now. May you all have your visa soon

Guest morris75
Thanks Morris!! We did have a feeling it would be today, all our meds got finalised last night which was their morning so we thought in the morning when we get up we may have THE email! and we did. It hasnt sunken in yet!!! We brought the Moet champers a few days ago and will certainly be opening that tonight!! Good luck nd fingers crossed its not long for you now. I no doubt will still be on here every day checking up on everyone haha.

GREAT IL GET MY BOTTLE MOET IN FRIDGE CHILLING FOR MY DAY LOL. MY DEADLINE DAY FOR EVERYTHING IN IS 25/07 BUT HOPING TO HAVE EVERYTHING IN FOR START NEXT WEEK AND MEDS ARE MONDAY. SPEAK SOON X:jiggy:

Congrats again Pedley!! Enjoy that Moet tonight! :biggrin:

It's so annoying when the medicals get referred. Both of my boys had their medicals referred for about 5 weeks. As we don't have a CO yet I can't see them as 'met' online. I know they were finalised, so hoping that means they have definitely passed. 3 more meds to do for us, just hoping we don't get any more referred!

Good luck to all those still waiting for a CO, visa or referral to change to 'met'.

Hiya,

Well done you....all the very best to you and your family xx

Guest boots

FANTASTIC NEWS!!! ABSOLUTELY THRILLED FOR YE, MANY, MANY CONGRATS :biggrin:

Hi,

Just a quick update, went for our medicals yesterday, everything seemed fine and was all very straight forward. Checked online and already showing as received (not our blood test though - was told these should be back on Monday) fingers crossed they don't take too long to be finalised! :smile:

Cheers

Clare x

Guest lexylou
Hi,

Just a quick update, went for our medicals yesterday, everything seemed fine and was all very straight forward. Checked online and already showing as received (not our blood test though - was told these should be back on Monday) fingers crossed they don't take too long to be finalised! :smile:

Cheers

Clare x

Hi Clare,

Glad your meds went well and hopefully your results should be finalised soon. We had ours done on Monday and today our two younger kids meds are finalised. Unfortunately our consultant is not back in the hospital until tomorrow to look at x-ray and blood tests. I am hoping we hear something towards the end of next week.

Gillian

Hi Clare,

Glad your meds went well and hopefully your results should be finalised soon. We had ours done on Monday and today our two younger kids meds are finalised. Unfortunately our consultant is not back in the hospital until tomorrow to look at x-ray and blood tests. I am hoping we hear something towards the end of next week.

Gillian

Thanks Gillian, they do seem to be going through them pretty quick now, hopefully we'll all be celebrating very soon! :smile:

Clare x

We are another step further, P.Cs came back all clear yippeeeeee:biggrin:

Nice one! Even though you know you've not done anything wrong, it's a big relief to see it confirmed. Must admit though the picture you have to send off looks like something off crimewatch :wink:

Clare x

Guest annerichard

If you put Acro into any search it will come up with the address...Download the form online, get more photos taken and pop in the post...Costs £35 for 10 day service or £70 for 2 day service...We went for the £35 service and it took 8 working days....Hope this helps

Guest morris75
Hi could u tell me who u went through to get police checks cos we were told it would

be 4-6 weeks thanks

If you type "acro" into google its the 1st one that comes up. Our took about 13 days, really quick and that was sending them doing and getting back to us - all clear too so that was a bonus, knew it would be but there is always a doubt eh same with meds, we have ours monday. wot is your timeline?