176 lodged May 2011 Gang

Guest frenchieOZ

sorry, my meds are in the 23 of june at 1.30 so there ll be no rush....good luck and lets us know how it goes....

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We also lodged our 176 SS visa on 13/5/11, had 2 emails just acknowledging receipt of app. No TRN provided.

Just need to no do we have to wait for further e-mail with TRN, as need to attach more doc's.

Don't no whether to book meds and police checks yet?

Waiting is SO frustrating!

Guest Vleighw

We applied online on 28th May and are in the process of getting police checks and medicals to try to front load as much as we can.

Got TRN later that same day.

Now all I need to do is check my status every hour of every day

Guest tarchik

Interesting thread. Our timeline is shown on the signature. We finished with the PCCs last week. Having the medicals on 2 June.

Guest annerichard

Hi all,

We are just awaiting our C.O it is such a nail biting time. We just want to get going!!!!

Its great everyone is joining the May gang. I know that WA conf SS to DIAC as they emailed us so be good to see when we get our case officer. If we could leave the UK before winter it would be awesome! Not used an agent so hoping Ive done the the papers correctly!

Where is everyone heading? We are going to Perth, prob settle around the Carlisle or East Vic Park area. For anyone still deciding, make sure you're near a school as theres no such thing as "round the corner" its all pretty spaced out.

xx

Its great everyone is joining the May gang. I know that WA conf SS to DIAC as they emailed us so be good to see when we get our case officer. If we could leave the UK before winter it would be awesome! Not used an agent so hoping Ive done the the papers correctly!

Where is everyone heading? We are going to Perth, prob settle around the Carlisle or East Vic Park area. For anyone still deciding, make sure you're near a school as theres no such thing as "round the corner" its all pretty spaced out.

xx

We're heading for Sydney, myself, partner and 2 daughters. We had thought it would not be until 2013, but everything is happening so fast now. We were told NSW sponsorship would take 6 weeks, we got it in 3 days!

NSW confirmed last Friday, that they had passed Form 1100 to DIAC, however no confirmation from DIAC that they have received it yet. Have read quite a few stories of unnecessary delays through non-receipt of Form 1100's.

Guest annerichard

Hi mevans12,

We lodged on the 24th May, after reading some of the threads on here hopefully will not have that long to go!! We are going hoping to settle in the Fremantle area of Perth.

Anne, Richard, Lauren and Ryan

Guest annerichard

Hi mizzmp,

Thanks for the info re schooling. I appreciate things like that, Not to sure Lauren (10) and Ryan (7) will hehehe, at the moment they are looking at it as a bit of a holiday.

Anne

Guest lizziebumble

hi all we have just lodged our 176 today 31/5/11 just wondering how you all booked your meds and how you go about police checks ? any help would be greatfully appriciated good luck everyone

hi all we have just lodged our 176 today 31/5/11 just wondering how you all booked your meds and how you go about police checks ? any help would be greatfully appriciated good luck everyone

there is list of panel doctors is on the immi website, we just phoned them and book over phone they will give you an avaliable date (about 4 weeks waiting list) and there should be a link on the immi website that sends you to the police checks form, print it out, fill it out and send off. good luck

Guest lexylou

Hi,

please see our timeline below. Form 1100 sent to DIAC on 25th May, police checks sent on 27th May and our meds booked for 27th June in Edinburgh.

Hey May Gang :smile:

Timeline below, we are just taking our time now after lodging 176 before July, hoping to send the rest of the needed forms in the next couple of days. Basically waiting on CO to steer us in the right direction!! as no rush to get meds as really not wanting to go out until late July/August next year, so don't really want meds coming back quickly and saying be out there in June when we hope to be there a couple of months later :chatterbox::chatterbox:

WOW to someone getting CO quick :)

Quick question, do you only get a CO once you scan and send all your docs, or can you basically get one before all that?????????????????

Hi, this is a great idea for a thread! Our agent has hopefully lodged our 176 SS (WA) Visa today! 2 of our children have had their medicals already and we are awaiting results. They had them on 19th April and it's taken so long that we just decided to lodge now and hope for the best!

Good luck everyone!

Guest katie0499
Checked my application this morning & we have a Case Officer :biggrin:

Well Happy :-)

Wow congrats! Did you already upload the Form 80 with your other docs?

Checked my application this morning & we have a Case Officer :biggrin:

Well Happy :-)

Congrats leethesparks, exciting times!

For those of us still waiting what do you actually see on the DIAC online tracking?

Archived