176 lodged May 2011 Gang

I just thought, there are a million posts on here with people lodging at diff times.

Why don't all of use that lodged our 176 visa this may post our timeline on here and see how we progress? It should help us to see when we may get our answers!

Bricklayer, VETASSESS Feb 2011, WA SS approved 03.05.11, 176 lodged online 14.05.11 (but only uploaded docs wk after). Awaiting CO.:jiggy:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LB2011
I just thought, there are a million posts on here with people lodging at diff times.

Why don't all of use that lodged our 176 visa this may post our timeline on here and see how we progress? It should help us to see when we may get our answers!

Bricklayer, VETASSESS Feb 2011, WA SS approved 03.05.11, 176 lodged online 14.05.11 (but only uploaded docs wk after). Awaiting CO.:jiggy:

Hello,

Think this would be a great idea. Am just figuring out now how to do our timeline :biggrin:. We lodged our 176 on Wednesday so the 25th. Have decided to go for medicals towards the end of june but still not sure what to do yet.

Would be good to see how everyone else is getting on.

Laura

Guest LB2011
Hi Guys

Im also a May applicant, it will be intresting to see how it all works out for us all

We lodged 176 visa on the 6th May & have our medicals booked for 4th June & sending police checks off today :-)

Good Luck Guys & Gals x

Hi Lee,

We have been advised by our agent that the DIAC are hoping to allocate within 2 weeks of recieving the state sponcer form thats why we have booked our medicals for the 17th of june in the hope she is right but like mevans12 has been told 4-6 so would be interesting to see when people are getting there co.

Laura

Hi Lee,

Have you got a co yet?. We have been advised by our agent that the DIAC are hoping to allocate within 2 weeks of recieving the state sponcer form thats why we have booked our medicals for the 17th of june in the hope she is right but like mevans12 has been told 4-6 so would be interesting to see when people are getting there co.

Laura

Agent advised me this morning that NSW had sent DIAC confirmation of sponsorship Form 1100, this morning. So I'll wait to see what happens in 2 weeks time!

Cheers

Guest LB2011
Agent advised me this morning that NSW had sent DIAC confirmation of sponsorship Form 1100, this morning. So I'll wait to see what happens in 2 weeks time!

Cheers

We too had confirmation that our WA SS had been sent this morning. Fingers crossed for the 2 weeks but guess 4 -6 is not too long. We were thinking another 12 months when we lodged it so to be there sooner will be a bonus.

Guest hrimmer3011

hi, we all lodged on 18th MAY 2011...waiting for case officer now....have pre-booked meds for 24th june 2011 at Maidenhead The Rimmers

Guest hrimmer3011

Just got word from our agent.....we have a CASE OFFICER today....only 9 days after lodging application!!!!

Guest LB2011
Just got word from our agent.....we have a CASE OFFICER today....only 9 days after lodging application!!!!

Well done:jiggy: that was very quick. Let us know how things go.

What a great start to the bank holiday weekend.

Laura

Wow - congrats! Sure you'll enjoy the weekend now!

Have you checked your online status to see if it's changed?

Guest hrimmer3011
Wow - congrats! Sure you'll enjoy the weekend now!

Have you checked your online status to see if it's changed?

Hi, oh no, not done that yet...been so excited...gonna check it now..see what it says!! :biggrin:

Ok count us in! We lodged 25/5 uploading most of our docs on the 26/5/11 just got our stat decs and form 80's to upload. Never received an email from DIAC though confirming anything and just says 'currentl processing' hmmm. sent ss aproval back to wa, next day had email confirming it had been sent to DIAC. just got wait for CO to be assigned now, we are hoping for a quick turn around. Meds are booked for 23rd June Maidenhead, Police Checks will send off next week. :)

Hi Jo

we are also heading for perth, have family in mandurah so going to start off there i have also been looking at hilarys, wanneroo, also secret harbour. We will be staying with the family when we first arrive so will be able to explore a bit more.

What's your o/h 's occupation??

Hi Jo

we are also heading for perth, have family in mandurah so going to start off there i have also been looking at hilarys, wanneroo, also secret harbour. We will be staying with the family when we first arrive so will be able to explore a bit more.

What's your o/h 's occupation??

yep us too, prob for the first year, we will be saving for a deposit straight away to build our house. oh is a carpenter and has a job waiting for him. secret habour hmmm have to search that one. We dont wana be too far from the beach but also dont wana be out in the sticks either. We are hoping to go Jan next year

Guest frenchieOZ

thats great news for you, we are just waiting for our CO, its a worrying time, so want everything to go well.We also have our meds booked for the same day as you in maidenhead, what time are yours? also heading to perth (hopefully)! you just cant relax until you know for sure you have this visa, will certainly celebrate if we do,will seem unreal after all the waiting.lived out there for 2.5 years before, so its been hard having to come back here. fingers crossed to everyone :cool:

Guest frenchieOZ

thats great news for you, we are just waiting for our CO, its a worrying time, so want everything to go well.We also have our meds booked for the same day as you in maidenhead, what time are yours? also heading to perth (hopefully)! you just cant relax until you know for sure you have this visa, will certainly celebrate if we do,will seem unreal after all the waiting.lived out there for 2.5 years before, so its been hard having to come back here. fingers crossed to everyone :cool:

Guest LB2011
Hi Laura

My name's Leanne Husband is Lee

Where you heading??

Hi Leanne.

We are hopefully heading for in and around Perth also. My sister lives in success so would be like to be close to where she is but like you we will be staying with her for a bit to start with until we find our feet although have two little ones so dont think she will want us under her feet for too long lol.. Will probably rent for a bit to get the feel of things and then decide. I see your heading for Mandurah, thats another options for us also as is close ish to success.

When are you hoping to be out there by?

Laura

Guest hrimmer3011

Our time is 11.15am, am dreading it!! Gonna take us an age to get there, all the kids in the car, not got a clue where to go, never been to Maidenhead before!! I prob be sooo stressed by time get there that my BP be thru the roof!! Ha HA!! I think the meds are the worst bit, you go thru all this stress and hassle then at the final hurdle have to do meds, very worrying and stressful, so we all got everything crossed!! What time your meds?

Archived