You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

woodsy16

OMG!!Visa granted

I am still in shock we have just got an email that says Visa granted!!

Only sent an email with our police checks to our case officer last night, seems all a bit to sudden really!

Have only been a lurker and minor poster until now but I can see that I'll be a daily visitor for advice!

Process took 15 months feels like alot longer but yet not long enough, looks like we'll we out for a reccie before our deadline of 9th May 2012 and then a 2 year plan for a full move!

Kate

• Like 1

Guest sivakumar

Only sent an email with our police checks to our case officer last night, seems all a bit to sudden really!

Have only been a lurker and minor poster until now but I can see that I'll be a daily visitor for advice!

Process took 15 months feels like alot longer but yet not long enough, looks like we'll we out for a reccie before our deadline of 9th May 2012 and then a 2 year plan for a full move!

Kate

huge congrats, would you mind to share your time line dear?

1036091taq4xjg0s0.gif

All the very best with your future plans, Enjoy the celebrations and get cracking with that list making :wubclub: x

Oz is Beautiful, but the uk is home :wubclub:

Returned to Bournemouth 20th August 2010

Hi Both

Sivakumar we applied for ACT SS in late 2009 it was processed pretty quickly but by the time we got our act together we didn't actually complete our online DIAC form until Feb 2010. Our process has been a bit longer then others we didn't do IELTS tests, medicals etc until they were requested by our case officer and we DIY'd it rather then pay a migration agent. It was the IELTS tests and my qualification assessment that actually slowed the process down. We had our medicals on May 10th, police checks took approx 14 days as we sent them over the marathon May bank hol/royal wedding, visa granted today!

Dawny I notice that you have returned to the UK, do you mind if I ask where you moved to in Oz and why you returned? We are obviously ecstatic about the visa grant an can't wait to get out there but I am a realist and beginning to read the posts about people returning and would like to hear from people who have stayed and returned.

Thanks

Kate

Guest popkins

Hi

Congratulations, now this is where the real journey begins, good luck and I hope all goes to plan for you.

Suzanne

Congrats Kate. We got ours this week too. xx

:cool:

Many congrats to you, it's a lovely feeling isn't it, we got ours this week, keep chuckling to myself when I think about the golden ticket....:biggrin:

The Mather Clan: TRA: Sent 19/10/09 -Apprroved 3/12/09.SA SS: Online App 10/12/09 - Approved 8/01/10. Online 176 Visa App: 11/01/10. Cat 2: 05/01/11 CO: 09/02/11. Meds Booked: 05/03/11 Visa Granted: 24/5/11. Reccie oct 2011, Moving to Oz 9/8/12...Yippeeee

well done

Visa Applied 25/5/11, GRANTED 16/9/11 Now Living the Dream In Perth:jiggy:

Guest mbail

im new to the forums, how lovely it is everyone pulling together. Makes it a wonderful experience ! im mbail wife

Great news. Many congratulations.

Liz x

Warren, Liz, Paige 18 & Ethan 15

TRA Aug 2007, 175 lodged 14/02/08 WA SS applied for 4/06/09, WA SS approval 7/10/09 CO allocated 27/7/10 PCs 9/9/10 Meds 27/9/10 VISA GRANTED 4 Nov 2010 WA 2/4/11 Citizenship ceremony 30/11/16

Congratulations!!!!!:biggrin:

Me, hubby and our two gorgeous girls.

Arrived in Australia 22nd March 2012

Guest siamsusie

Thrilled for you Woodsy, I really am!

love Susie x

Guest The Ropey HOFF
cooltext57386328.gif

Kate

Hey congrats for the ViSA

so are you heading to ACT

Skill assessment applied on: 9/01/09 rcvd on: 12/03/09 ACT State Sponsorship applied on: 07/04/09 rcvd on: 11/12/09 176 Visa Application made on: 19/02/2010 CO Allocated 12/11/10 Medicals& PCC 13/01/2011 Job Verification 05/05/2011 Visa Grant

Congratulations!!!!

Subclass 100 visa granted 12th Sept 2011. Emigrated to Melbourne 5th March 2012.

Thank you all for your congratulations, we are still having phases of oh my god what have we, what are we doing to quick lets jump on a plane before they change their minds!!

Sherrin we are headed to the ACT, starting our research into a reccie in earnest with a 9th May deadline and lots of saving to do!

Kate

im new to the forums, how lovely it is everyone pulling together. Makes it a wonderful experience ! im mbail wife

Hi there. Yes, the PIO forum is truly a wonderful place :cute: Everyone on here is sooooo darned helpful - I pass too many hours just browsing all the different subjects and dreaming of when we move.

:cool: