Stat Dec Names wrong way around.

hiya my partner and i are going through the final stages of checking our forms before handing in for our prospective marriage visa. Going through our statutory declarations we have noticed that on one a friend has put myself (Australian sponsor) under 'applicants name' and my partner (British applicant for migration) under 'Applicants partner' and on the other it was me under applicants partner and him under applicant.

Has anyone else had issues with this before and is it something they will deny the application on? Ive heard they are pretty uptight with things like this so dont want to risk handing it in if its going to get denied on something so small. :twitcy:

has anyone else hit a point of being sooooo sick of forms and paper work n stress of making sure everything is right gggrrrrrr seems everytime we go through it we find something else wrong:arghh:

yes yes and yes! Also over spending beautiful sunny weekend days inside filling out forms and checking dates. Can't wait to hand it in, but am also paranoid that we've made some small mistake so I do keep checking them :-)

We have the same thing with the 888 forms, one of my friends got the applicant/sponser the wrong way round. I was going to ask when we hand it in and if it's an issue... We have more stat decs from friends/family then we technically need so if it's going to be a problem i'll just take that one out. I think they'll realise it's just an innocent mistake and it'll be ok, but I really shouldn't second guess beaurocraticla/governmental offices :-)