Need to sell nice home to go home!

Guest Northern Soul

Guest Northern Soul

Hi I am new here but hopefully not for long. Like so many have agonised about moving back to UK but its all relative. Want to be near my ageing parents and have been unemployed in Brisbane for some time so Oz hasn't been that kind to me. It is a lovely place at times and of course I will miss certain things but I find it somewhat dull here just not enough variety for me. I will never be a surfer or AFL convert and I hate going round to peoples houses all the time!! Most of my friends are English and I don't seem to connect with the Aussies.

I just need to sell my house in Sherwood so I can relocate back home so if anyone is interested in a nice house in Sherwood QLD (a very nice suburb and excellent location) have a look at http://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-qld-sherwood-107294133

Its good reading these forum as I thought it was just me who wasnt entirely happy here. Great place for young children though for any new migrants I will just put it down to experiencing life's rich tapestry.

Regards

Andrew

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Can't you go the auction route, with a reserve price on it, you would get a sale surely on a great house like that and i would be willing to take a hit on the price, because the exchange rate is so much in your favour you would have well over £300,000 if you auctioned ot for $500,000. Best of luck.

Guest Northern Soul

Thanks Jim got an Open house on Saturday so see how we go in the next few weeks.

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Thanks Jim got an Open house on Saturday so see how we go in the next few weeks.

Best of luck and fingers crossed and remember ............... hardly anything is selling here in the uk, so you can grab a right bargain, if your cheeky enough.:wink:

Hi I am new here but hopefully not for long. Like so many have agonised about moving back to UK but its all relative. Want to be near my ageing parents and have been unemployed in Brisbane for some time so Oz hasn't been that kind to me. It is a lovely place at times and of course I will miss certain things but I find it somewhat dull here just not enough variety for me. I will never be a surfer or AFL convert and I hate going round to peoples houses all the time!! Most of my friends are English and I don't seem to connect with the Aussies.

I just need to sell my house in Sherwood so I can relocate back home so if anyone is interested in a nice house in Sherwood QLD (a very nice suburb and excellent location) have a look at http://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-qld-sherwood-107294133

Its good reading these forum as I thought it was just me who wasnt entirely happy here. Great place for young children though for any new migrants I will just put it down to experiencing life's rich tapestry.

Regards

Andrew

How do you fancy a swap for a house in Leyland??

Paul

Archived