Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!


Employer Nomination Scheme

Recommended Posts

Hi I am new to this forum, and have some questions regarding ENS.


My current employer can support my PR via ENS, I have get my qualification assessment done and have positive result. be nominated as civil engineer. My question is to apply PR via ENS, do I need to be a member of RPEQ (register professional engineer Queensland ( I live in QLD) before applying Visa. I get different answer when ring up immi. Can someone give some advice and help.


many thanks



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest siamsusie

Hi Henry and welcome to Poms In Oz.


I do hope you receive some answers to your query.


Best wishes and good luck.



Susie x

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now